Windows 10: Win10 Bluescreen 'irql_not_less_or_equal' - please help determine issue using crash dump file

Discus and support Win10 Bluescreen 'irql_not_less_or_equal' - please help determine issue using crash dump file in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Been getting these bluescreens for a while. Thought it was bad RAM at first, so I replaced it. Issue went away for a month or 2 so I thought it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SlimJohnson, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Win10 Bluescreen 'irql_not_less_or_equal' - please help determine issue using crash dump file

Been getting these bluescreens for a while. Thought it was bad RAM at first, so I replaced it. Issue went away for a month or 2 so I thought it was fixed but just earlier yesterday, my computer bluescreened again with error: irql_not_less_or_equal

This points to a driver error, but I always thought it was a memory error when I would get these. Now I have no idea what to do to fix it, I've removed a questionable/old hard drive, replaced RAM, reinstalled windows/drivers, and all I have is this windows crash dump file and I can't read it so I am asking for help.

Here's a link to the dump file, please help! https://easyupload.io/g0q63l

submitted by /u/SlimJohnson
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SlimJohnson, Mar 25, 2020
  2. dig0 Win User

BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

The rebooting issue I am suffering does not generate a blue screen or dump files. After doing some research, it was recommended that I try running Windows' driver reviewer to stress the drivers and potentially generate BSODs to gain some insight into what could be causing the aforementioned reboots. Once I began running reviewer, that is when I was able to create blue screens and the dump files that I attached to this post. Hopefully, they are pointing me in the right direction; however, I am a bit skeptical. Since I cannot seem to cause a reboot using cpu, ram, or gpu stress tests, I find it very difficult to pinpoint whether my problem is with hardware or software. I hope your suggestion to uninstall Panda fixes the problem, but only time will tell.

3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

Random reboots aren't the same as bluescreens, there are a few different crashes

1. Freeze crash, nothing responds anymore so it is impossible to create a dump because the functions can't be called and also nothing is actually triggering the function for a bluescreen for whatever reason,
    2. Shutdown/restart crash, the system doesn't have the time for it,
    3. Bluescreen crash, this is actually a real system crash, at least I wouldn't call a freeze and shutdown/restart a real system crash.

Only with bluescreens dumps are generated.

4. TiveCS Win User

Win10 Bluescreen 'irql_not_less_or_equal' - please help determine issue using crash dump file

Bluescreen Help! - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I'm getting some random bluescreen that most of them saying IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

I also have checked using WhoCrashed that it was caused by ntoskrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe

Here's the two files that i think may helpful to analyze my problem

Minidump

Minidump with MINIDUMP.DMP

Any support will be appreciate it

Thank you.

TiveCS, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Win10 Bluescreen 'irql_not_less_or_equal' - please help determine issue using crash dump file

1. Win10 Bluescreen 'irql_not_less_or_equal' - please help determine issue using crash dump file - Similar Threads - Win10 Bluescreen 'irql_not_less_or_equal'

2. Help with these DUMP files and possible issues please?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with these DUMP files and possible issues please?!: Preface- my battery was bad. End of December/Beginning of January my 15" Razer gaming laptop Bluescreened of Death'd me. When I restarted it I had no issues but when later tried to play a game the graphics sucked. After my uneducated detective work, I found that my Nvidia...
  3. Help with these DUMP files and possible issues please?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with these DUMP files and possible issues please?!: Preface- my battery was bad. End of December/Beginning of January my 15" Razer gaming laptop Bluescreened of Death'd me. When I restarted it I had no issues but when later tried to play a game the graphics sucked. After my uneducated detective work, I found that my Nvidia...
  4. Help with these DUMP files and possible issues please?!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen Dump file included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen Dump file included: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av9YzK68p9k1atm0XYAZXw0Xc1A?e=EkmkNq Hello everyone, I've been troubleshooting this bug to the extent of my ability and would appreciate some extra help.So far I've completed Memtest86 without errors, freshly installed windows 11. If you're going to reply...
  6. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen Dump file included

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen Dump file included: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av9YzK68p9k1atm0XYAZXw0Xc1A?e=EkmkNq Hello everyone, I've been troubleshooting this bug to the extent of my ability and would appreciate some extra help.So far I've completed Memtest86 without errors, freshly installed windows 11. If you're going to reply...
  7. Win10 broken unexpectedly, please help to resolve the dump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 broken unexpectedly, please help to resolve the dump files: Hi,Win10 broken unexpectedly on my PC, please help to resolve the dump fileshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1tjFQLNGu1a1bjH6Jz9AAubGTuQfbuGSJ/view?usp=sharingthanks...
  8. Win10 broken unexpectedly, please help to resolve the dump files

Win10 broken unexpectedly, please help to resolve the dump files: Hi,Win10 broken unexpectedly on my PC, please help to resolve the dump fileshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1tjFQLNGu1a1bjH6Jz9AAubGTuQfbuGSJ/view?usp=sharingthanks...
  9. Win10 broken unexpectedly, please help to resolve the dump files

10. Bluescreen Help! - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bluescreen Help! - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I'm getting some random bluescreen that most of them saying IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I also have checked using WhoCrashed that it was caused by ntoskrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe Here's the two files that i think may helpful to analyze my problem Minidump Minidump with...