Windows 10: Win10 Bluetooth PAN

Discus and support Win10 Bluetooth PAN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all and thaks in advance for the attention. I'm trying to share PC internet connection over BLT PAN network. My Win version is 10 updated to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by b1n255, May 19, 2020.

1. b1n255 Win User

Win10 Bluetooth PAN

Hi all and thaks in advance for the attention.

I'm trying to share PC internet connection over BLT PAN network. My Win version is 10 updated to the latest release.

I used to try establish BLT network creating an hotspot over bluetooth.

In every case I was not able to see any registered device over BLT even if the connection was established, while using WiFi hotspot devices are correctly listed.

I switched to use only BLT and after having connected devices I enabled establieshed PAN using a request from the device that would like to have Internet access shared from Win10 over bluetooth.

In both case what I get was that the IP address given to the sides of the connection was in the range 169.254.x.x/16 while the network having access to the Internet is in the range 192.168.1.x/24. --> bluetooth, as network device says has not access to internet.

I tried to "Allow other devices to access Internet through this network" from ETH sharing option... nothing... Doing a bridge from virtual adapter is not possible it seems...

What to do to access to Internet from BLT device connected to my Win10? the device is seen with class 020100 netwoking computer undefined

Many thanks to those who would reply.

Marco

:)

b1n255, May 19, 2020

2. Bluetooth PAN

m8,

If you mean Personal Area Networking (PAN) or piconet as term in bluetooth networking definitely yes as peer to peer networking amongst bluetooth devices with PAN profile.

android---01, May 19, 2020
  3. Bluetooth PAN profile?

Are there any plans to support the Bluetooth pan profile for tethering? I just bought the N8, but no PAN. I see that there is applications that can use e.g. wifi but I would prefer Bluetooth as I have the headset and I don't want to have wifi on to preserve
    battery.

nicce---01, May 19, 2020
  4. caperjack Win User

Win10 Bluetooth PAN

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Win10 Bluetooth PAN

1. Win10 Bluetooth PAN - Similar Threads - Win10 Bluetooth PAN

2. win10 bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win10 bluetooth: I have only one sound device and it is bluetooth.The device shows up in device manager. bluetooth also is on.In the notification area bluetooth shows up as not connected, but it is there.I have tried to uninstall the bluetooth sound device but the process results in a failed...
  3. Xbox One Wireless Bluetooth Controller Panning Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Wireless Bluetooth Controller Panning Issue: I'm having an issue with my Xbox One wireless Bluetooth controller. I'm not sure why this started happening, as up until last night it worked fine. What's happening is, say I'm in a game and just holding the controller in my hand. Without touching any of the buttons, the...
  4. Can't pan camera in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't pan camera in game: I can move around using wasd keys and can do other stuff, but can't pan the camera using mouse trackpad. I did install an emulation software to use my dualshock 4 on laptop and the problem seems to have arised from then....
  5. bluetooth speakers on Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth speakers on Win10: I have two Dell systems and a Surface Pro. I also have multiple bluetooth speaker systems one Bose one eMEET. I have NEVER been able to get the hosts to play audio to the speakers over wireless channel. Sometimes I can get the devices to pair, but they don't connect, or...
  6. Trying to run Pan Newsreader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to run Pan Newsreader: I've just returned to Windows (v 1809) after 20 years away, and my last experience with Windows was Win 95. I am aware that things have changed a lot since then. I've downloaded Pan Newsreader, decompressed it with Win zip and can see the various folders and files sitting in...
  7. Trying to run Pan Newsreader

in Windows 10 Support
    Trying to run Pan Newsreader: I've just returned to Windows (v 1809) after 20 years away, and my last experience with Windows was Win 95. I am aware that things have changed a lot since then. I've downloaded Pan Newsreader, decompressed it with Win zip and can see the various folders and files sitting in...
  8. Change Bluetooth PAN from private to public

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change Bluetooth PAN from private to public: I accidentally said private instead of public when the wizard popped up on the right side of the screen. I can't change the setting because it apparently is saved in a different way. There appears to be no way to delete Bluetooth PANs so I can start over....
  9. Photo Viewer with Pan and Zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Viewer with Pan and Zoom: Is anyone familiar with photo viewer software that has pan and zoom feature? The feature was available with Vista photo viewer, gone with 7. I would like to have software with pan and zoom when using 10. 8827
  10. Bluetooth PAN Adaptor not installing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth PAN Adaptor not installing: My Bluetooth PAN Adaptor was working and after Windows update it no longer will work. I reinstalled BlueSoleil 9.2.494.0 ver. software to no avail. Device Manager shows yellow triangle and under Properties says "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this...