Windows 10: Win10 boot speed too slow

Discus and support Win10 boot speed too slow in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My windows 10 boot time is literally 3 minutes. I reinstalled windows 10 by choosing the option "Nothing". I don't have any extra apps I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SwasGamma, May 22, 2022.

1. SwasGamma Win User

Win10 boot speed too slow

My windows 10 boot time is literally 3 minutes. I reinstalled windows 10 by choosing the option "Nothing". I don't have any extra apps I just downloaded Opera browser and MS Office 2007 still my boot speed is too slow

:)

SwasGamma, May 22, 2022

2. Microsoft store download speeds and windows 10 app load speeds are very slow

Hi Riel,

Reuben

ReubenFaleiro, May 22, 2022
  3. Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, May 22, 2022
  4. jraptor02 Win User

Menu Scroll Speed is very slow.

I was wondering if there was a way to increase the scroll speed of the menu's in Edge. I just switched from chrome and it takes forever to scroll in a menu in edge.

NOTE: This is not a corrupt file issue. It scrolls just is really slow.

I use a lot of drop down lists that are very long. It literally scrolls less than 1/4 the speed that chrome does....

Any suggestions?

jraptor02, May 22, 2022
Thema:

1. Win10 boot speed too slow - Similar Threads - Win10 boot speed

2. Wifi adapter slow download speed on boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter slow download speed on boot.: I have an Archer T3U Plus USB adapter, connecting to an Archer A7 router. Running Windows 10 Pro 64bit. After boot I show connected to 5g network, but the download speed is very poor. I immediately uninstall the adapter and scan for new hardware. The adapter is found, and...
  3. Wifi adapter slow download speed on boot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi adapter slow download speed on boot.: I have an Archer T3U Plus USB adapter, connecting to an Archer A7 router. Running Windows 10 Pro 64bit. After boot I show connected to 5g network, but the download speed is very poor. I immediately uninstall the adapter and scan for new hardware. The adapter is found, and...
  4. Win10 boot speed too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 boot speed too slow: My windows 10 boot time is literally 3 minutes. I reinstalled windows 10 by choosing the option "Nothing". I don't have any extra apps I just downloaded Opera browser and MS Office 2007 still my boot speed is too slow...
  5. Win10 boot speed too slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 boot speed too slow: My windows 10 boot time is literally 3 minutes. I reinstalled windows 10 by choosing the option "Nothing". I don't have any extra apps I just downloaded Opera browser and MS Office 2007 still my boot speed is too slow...
  6. my laptop boots too slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop boots too slow.: Hi my laptop boots very slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-boots-too-slow/b33383bb-703d-428f-879f-4594c9caa1b6
  7. slow mouse speed win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    slow mouse speed win10: Since my last update, my computer's mouse pointer has been very slow, and nothing I do in setting seems to help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-mouse-speed-win10/7bf9a9c1-f976-4680-b0e3-977d88de7420
  8. Windows Boot too slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Boot too slow: Whenever I switch on my Laptop , It takes about 2min to load . It is very frustrating . The thing is that it shows multiple messages such as "Waiting for Local Session manager" , "Starting Services" , "Preparing Windows" at every startup and "Stopping services" , "Stopping...
  9. Win10 SLOW BOOT debugging

Win10 SLOW BOOT debugging: Hello, since I've installed win10 I notice a Slow cold boot (restart) compared to my old win8.1. I'm talking of a fresh CLEAN installation, so no bloatware printer drivers or other stuff. I'm trying to debug the issue and recorded LOGS from my clean install boot, both...
  10. Slow boot on Win10 compared to Win7

Slow boot on Win10 compared to Win7: Hello, Compared to my Win7 installation, my Win10 boots up way slower than Win7 ever did. Relevant hardware: 2600K@4.8, 8GB 1600/CL7 RAM, Samsung 840 SSD. Fresh installation has been done after the initial upgrade, all drivers seem to be OK. What I did was check the...