Windows 10: WIN10 Boot time more than 2 mins & No Windows logo

Discus and support WIN10 Boot time more than 2 mins & No Windows logo in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I bought a new Lenovo L340 ideaPad 1TB HDD, 8GB Ram, i5 Gen 9, 4gb NVIDIA graphics card. The boot time for this laptop takes more than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BaraniB M, Nov 2, 2020.

1. BaraniB M Win User

WIN10 Boot time more than 2 mins & No Windows logo

Hi Guys,

I bought a new Lenovo L340 ideaPad 1TB HDD, 8GB Ram, i5 Gen 9, 4gb NVIDIA graphics card.

The boot time for this laptop takes more than 2mins and the weird thing is after the Lenovo logo for few seconds, I am seeing black screen instead of Windows logo.

No GUI Boot is Unchecked

Reinstalled the Graphics driver

I don't think this should take 2mins to boot, my old 4gb ram laptop with win7 boots much quicker.

Please suggest how to resolve this issue.

:)

BaraniB M, Nov 2, 2020

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Nov 2, 2020
  3. MindMint Win User
    Windows boot very slow(screen with logo and circle made of dots 2 min)

ok so i was able to bring it down to 10 Gb WIN10 Boot time more than 2 mins & No Windows logo :p apparently I forgot to log into my PC.. should I zip it and upload it and write the link here?

- - - Updated - - -

so, the time where the screen with the windows logo and the dot circle appear have apparently not been recorded.. this is very strange.. I could even make a video of the process, it takes 2 minutes.. this is not reflected in the trace file.

the link for the tracer file is as follows:

WeTransfer

MindMint, Nov 2, 2020
  4. zinou Win User

Windows boot very slow(screen with logo and circle made of dots 2 min)

@MindMint 45 Gig is too big for a boot trace of 2 min boot delay.

Make sure to not enable all the the profiles in Windows Performance Recorder. Just enable the "First Level Triage" and make sur you select only one iteration:

WIN10 Boot time more than 2 mins & No Windows logo [​IMG]

zinou, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

1. WIN10 Boot time more than 2 mins & No Windows logo - Similar Threads - WIN10 Boot more

2. More than 2 gpu not recognized

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    More than 2 gpu not recognized: Hi, I have a x570ud gigabyte motherboard, 8gb ram and ryzen 5, with a 256gb nvme. I bought this config, so that I could also use it for mining too, I have 2 3060ti and a 3070, I am trying to run one of the 3060 ti gpu through riser through pcie1x for mining, while the other...
  3. Slow Boot more than 4 min.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Boot more than 4 min.: Hi, Slowness occurs after loading the BIOS and before the User screen. There is also a Google Drive link with a MEMORY dump file, if necessary. MEMORY.DMP Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.836 thank you 157545
  4. Tablet Mode with More Than 2 Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet Mode with More Than 2 Windows?: I saw a youtube video of someone using tablet mode to split tho screen 3 into three windows running vertically. When I try to do what they did (with the screen already split two ways, and starting a new one) I don't have the option to place the third window in between the...
  5. Windows boot very slow(screen with logo and circle made of dots 2 min)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows boot very slow(screen with logo and circle made of dots 2 min): Hello! I have recently been experiencing a problem with my boot up. The boot up seems to be stuck at the loading screen with the windows logo and the dots made of circles. it takes about 2 minutes to get to the log in screen. I have even tried a fresh windows install to no...
  6. Restart/boot time takes long time (more than 30 minutes)

Restart/boot time takes long time (more than 30 minutes): Hello, i want to ask about my laptop that run on windows 10 home, version 1803. I just bought this new laptop, at first it was fine, but after about a week it started to have problem that it takes time too long than normal when it is restarted or booted. I have tried multiple...
  7. Windows 10 Booting taking more than 30 mins everytime

Windows 10 Booting taking more than 30 mins everytime: Windows 10 boot time is taking more than 30 mins,also after the boot is done the application's are not working as quick as expected and i get an error like " Microsoft Windows The application is not responding. The program may respond again if you wait. Do you want to end...
  8. More Issues than TIME Magazine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    More Issues than TIME Magazine: Firstly, after having used Windows since Win 95, NEVER have I had such issues with one OS. Honestly, at this point I will pay money to go back to Windows 7, despite no support for it, you generally don't need support for something that isn't broken. so Windows 10 free...
  9. Wifi not working for more than 2 mins

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not working for more than 2 mins: Hi, I have hp pavilion g6-1365ea laptop with OS: Windows 10 pro. I am fed up with ra-link 5930 built in adapter as wifi connection doesn't last more than 2-3 mins. M not sure if this is adapter issue or PC heat up issue..as it connects wifi when PC is cool..it gets heated up...
  10. Windows 10 boot time 2 mins

Windows 10 boot time 2 mins: it take 2 mins for the laptop too completely boot up what is wrong any help 18176