Windows 10: Win10 bootloop making me mad & sad

Discus and support Win10 bootloop making me mad & sad in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Feel like an idiot for buying such an expensive laptop Surface book 2 15' fully spec'd and not being able to use it properly. Situation: -Tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by abcd_390, Apr 2, 2021.

1. abcd_390 Win User

Win10 bootloop making me mad & sad

Feel like an idiot for buying such an expensive laptop Surface book 2 15' fully spec'd and not being able to use it properly.

Situation:

-Tried to factory reset

- now stuck in boot loop;

- shows windows logo then logo and 'Preparing' with spinning circle

- 'The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed To install Windows, click ok to restart the computer, and then restart installation'

- went to UEFI, reset, nothing changed

- downloaded 'Windows Media Creation Tool' on Usb Stick

- through the UEFI, i could boot the stick

- when trying to reinstall Windows 10 i have Win 10 Pro, it goes to the license agreement,

-then i can choose to upgrade which doesnt work.

-or choose to 'only install windows advanced'; From there i seem to be able to reinstall drivers i wouldnt know how or choose a partition on which i install it.

- It only works on Partition 3, but it says that the previously installed version of windows wouldnt be accessible after the reinstall.

- going to repair options

- i get: CONTINUE, USE A DEVICE, USE DIFFERENT OS, TURN OFF & ADVANCED OPTIONS translated from german

- Advanced Options are:

Start Up Repair doesnt work

Command Prompt

Uninstall Updates doesnt work either, tells me that there are other planned updates

UEFI Firmwareoptions

System Recovery cant

systemimagerecovery cant

I dont know what to do, im stuck and its hard to find a solution. Please help. I would really appreciate it.

:)

abcd_390, Apr 2, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Bootloop on upgrade!

So, I downloaded the win10 upgrade, figured i'd let it go automatically and see what happens...well I was not impressed to say the least! LOL! I am stuck in a bootloop. Previous OS 8.1 Pro. On a Dell Inspiron 7548 (Early 2015)

Maltesespace, Apr 2, 2021
  4. BossDweeb Win User

midtown madness 2

You played 2 months ago on the same machine using Win10 ?

If so, did you install a Windows update, or make other changes around the time the game stopped running ?

- If you have not played the game on Win10 and have the
    disc based version the problem would be because of a DRM Blocking

feature MS built into Win10. I have more details in my post at
    ---this thread---

To make the disc based version of the game run you will need a noCD fix/hack from...

games/midtown-madness-2

btw - Win10 has DX9/10/11 &12 (one DX8 file too). When you enabled Direct Play it made it possible to run DX7/8 games.

BossDweeb, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Win10 bootloop making me mad & sad - Similar Threads - Win10 bootloop making

2. Mouse Jittery - driving me mad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Jittery - driving me mad: I'm not sure what is going on but in the last few days my mouse has been really jittery and it is driving me mad.Any ideas how I can fix this?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-jittery-driving-me-mad/a6773101-b066-41d9-9091-5cf24f04defc
  3. Mouse Jittery - driving me mad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Jittery - driving me mad: I'm not sure what is going on but in the last few days my mouse has been really jittery and it is driving me mad.Any ideas how I can fix this?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-jittery-driving-me-mad/a6773101-b066-41d9-9091-5cf24f04defc
  4. Mouse Jittery - driving me mad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. sad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sad: my parents resseted my win7 pc bc they thought it was hacked! i tried every method to reactivate my win7. what do i do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sad/d7006737-6843-42be-854e-40ba5a5f8b0d
  6. sad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sad: my parents resseted my win7 pc bc they thought it was hacked! i tried every method to reactivate my win7. what do i do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sad/d7006737-6843-42be-854e-40ba5a5f8b0d
  7. Microsoft Edge Deleted My Favorites. Makes Me Sad.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge Deleted My Favorites. Makes Me Sad.: Hi, I'm an IT professional at a university. I oversee the service desk and the desktop support group. We are a Windows Shop and a ConfigMgr shop. We got a "Feature Update" slip by our Windows Update process and I got the "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803"...
  8. Firefox driving me mad

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox driving me mad: Firefox keeps crashing, get the script stopped working. I have to use it for certain tasks so stuck there but what is the best browser, not Edge please. 52667
  9. USB Device not recognized notice MAKE me MAD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Device not recognized notice MAKE me MAD: Just upgraded from Windows 7 to windows 10 --all working well except continually get message " USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED ,the last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it " I have gone into Device manager and see the yellow...
  10. Please help, this is driving me mad !!

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help, this is driving me mad !!: Okay, I upgraded to windows 10 as soon as it released a couple of days ago. Since then I have been tearing my hair out trying to solve the few issues I have. I am about to give up and go back to windows 8.1, but thought I would post here first to see if anyone can help....