Windows 10: Win10 broken unexpectedly, please help to resolve the dump files

Discus and support Win10 broken unexpectedly, please help to resolve the dump files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,Win10 broken unexpectedly on my PC, please help to resolve the dump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chenpf321, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Chenpf321 Win User

Win10 broken unexpectedly, please help to resolve the dump files

Hi,Win10 broken unexpectedly on my PC, please help to resolve the dump fileshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1tjFQLNGu1a1bjH6Jz9AAubGTuQfbuGSJ/view?usp=sharingthanks

:)

Chenpf321, Dec 3, 2021
  2. garyinhere, Dec 3, 2021
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    BSOD Dump File Analysis

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the dump file. While we are checking the information you've shared, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to
    Troubleshoot blue screen.

Please let us know the result after following the steps.

Ryan Fra, Dec 3, 2021
  4. Win10 broken unexpectedly, please help to resolve the dump files

Need help analyzing dump file.

If your computer crashes, how can you find out what happened, fix the issue and it prevent it from happening again? You may find the small memory dump file useful in this situation. The small memory dump file contains
    the smallest amount of useful information that could help you identify why your computer crashed. The memory dump file contains the following information:
    • The Stop message, its parameters and other data
    • A list of loaded drivers
    • The processor context (PRCB) for the processor that stopped
    • The process information and kernel context (EPROCESS) for the process that stopped
    • The process information and kernel context (ETHREAD) for the thread that stopped
    • The Kernel-mode call stack for the thread that stopped
    To create a memory dump file, Windows requires a paging file on the boot volume that is at least 2 megabytes (MB) in size. On computers that are running Microsoft Windows 2000, or a later version of Windows, a new memory
    dump file is created each time that a computer crash may occur. A history of these files is stored in a folder. If a second problem occurs and if Windows creates a second small memory dump file, Windows preserves the previous file. Windows gives each file
    a distinct, date-encoded file name. For example, Mini022900-01.dmp is the first memory dump file that was generated on February 29, 2000. Windows keeps a list of all the small memory dump files in the %SystemRoot%\Minidump folder.

The small memory dump file can be useful when hard disk space is limited. However, because of the limited information that is included, errors that were not directly caused by the thread that was running at the time of
    the problem may not be discovered by an analysis of this file.

WilliamSuiter1, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

Win10 broken unexpectedly, please help to resolve the dump files

1. Win10 broken unexpectedly, please help to resolve the dump files - Similar Threads - Win10 broken unexpectedly

2. Please help me understand dump files?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me understand dump files?: Hi, recently I've been getting blue screen errors, i mean even blue screen pc just crashes without any blue screen and restarts itself.I am using memory intensive programs like 3ds max and after effects. and crashes happens at random while using these software. tried...
  3. Help with these DUMP files and possible issues please?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with these DUMP files and possible issues please?!: Preface- my battery was bad. End of December/Beginning of January my 15" Razer gaming laptop Bluescreened of Death'd me. When I restarted it I had no issues but when later tried to play a game the graphics sucked. After my uneducated detective work, I found that my Nvidia...
  4. Need help with a dump file analysis please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with a dump file analysis please: My PC keeps doing instant shutdowns and reboots all the time heres the dmp files and i get the same error all the timeany help is appreciatedhttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AuUWy9YL1NTlgY5AGQNAdxyqQbDDNA?e=pUHmrJThanks Jack...
  5. BSOD - please help - included dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - please help - included dump file: hello. recently i've started having bsod's with error messages like: INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. i've done sfc about 2-3 times now and it still happens. i've done ddu and fresh install of the newest graphics card...
  6. BSOD - please help - included dump file

BSOD - please help - included dump file: hello. recently i've started having bsod's with error messages like: INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. i've done sfc about 2-3 times now and it still happens. i've done ddu and fresh install of the newest graphics card...
  7. BSOD - please help - included dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Win10 broken unexpectedly, please help to resolve the dump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 broken unexpectedly, please help to resolve the dump files: Hi,Win10 broken unexpectedly on my PC, please help to resolve the dump fileshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1tjFQLNGu1a1bjH6Jz9AAubGTuQfbuGSJ/view?usp=sharingthanks...
  9. Win10 broken unexpectedly, please help to resolve the dump files

Win10 broken unexpectedly, please help to resolve the dump files: Hi,Win10 broken unexpectedly on my PC, please help to resolve the dump fileshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1tjFQLNGu1a1bjH6Jz9AAubGTuQfbuGSJ/view?usp=sharingthanks...
  10. Memory dump files PLEASE HELP :(

Memory dump files PLEASE HELP :(: Hi all! Last week this problem popped up. I try to copy any text and then paste it and this piece of text gets pasted intead of my text...