Windows 10: win10 bsod help needed

Discus and support win10 bsod help needed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, My win10 machine is crashing either just before or during boot. I have minidumps and tried turning on verifier but it was in safe mode so the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by niteowl01, Mar 23, 2019.

1. niteowl01 Win User

win10 bsod help needed

Hi,

My win10 machine is crashing either just before or during boot. I have minidumps and tried turning on verifier but it was in safe mode so the offending drivers were probably not loaded. In the dumps I have it shows ntoskrnl.exe usually as the crashing module. I also saw tcpip.sys, CI.dll, and FLTMGR.sys, but no third-party drivers listed. I did run sfc and dism, both of which report no issues.

Should I turn on verifier for all drivers and get some more dumps or try something else? Thanks.

:)

niteowl01, Mar 23, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Diagnosing BSOD Win10

Hi Mouhy,

For us to isolate your Windows 10 performance issue, we need the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

Normally, this issue happens due to an unexpected shut down or restart. We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 23, 2019
  4. win10 bsod help needed

BSOD Help!

Disable hardware accel in your browsers. Also aumha.org for bsods listing. Turn on power saving for your gcs(set to oc in games but not webbrowsing)

eidairaman1, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

win10 bsod help needed

1. win10 bsod help needed - Similar Threads - win10 bsod help

2. Need help with the BSOD…

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with the BSOD…: Stuck on the BSOD. entered commands and I’m stuck in a “Preparing Automatic Repair Loop”. I’ve tried everything the forums have said, taken out extra peripherals. I did SFC, tried to do the bootrec commands but says access denied and don’t have a boot usb drive to connect my...
  3. Need help with a BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with a BSOD.: My PC has been crashing for a while, and I never figured out what the problem was. Three most recent minidumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjNM0ZD1tx5rgQc-bjuO8KBTGV3O?e=cWDlNEMSinfo:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjNM0ZD1tx5rgQiYo2kHlGset9-w?e=BZcR4FSpecs:OS - Windows 10 Pro 64-bitAMD Ryzen 5...
  4. BSOD Help needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Help needed: Greetings:I need help with a BSOD that I experienced earlier today:Here is a link to my MiniDump and MSInfo32 information:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fC_BPfSl0Ttl5hnX1BA0t13hNOMENtvO/view?usp=sharingHope someone can let me know what is causing it. Thank you for your...
  5. BSOD Need Help.....

BSOD Need Help.....: I am having an issue on my Computer.. when i tried to play a game BSOD appears please help here is the link of my minidump file with system information filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AmXO2nVPTeV-m3AJo_Errf_eVeQT?e=cGPtpkThank you in advance...
  6. Need help with a win10 problem

Need help with a win10 problem: So I don't have the best laptop for gaming but that didnt impact that I could play Ark Survival on the bare min settings decently smooth. The game crashed back to back. From that moment, everything has been delay responding. Sometimes a program with freeze all together and...
  7. BSOD NEED HELP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD NEED HELP: Having BSOD almost everyday now I need help please. crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041520-7046-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: hardware.sys hardware Bugcheck code: 0x1A 0x41792, 0xFFFF87BFFEED0080, 0x200000000000, 0x0 Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT...
  8. Help with Win10 BSOD please

Help with Win10 BSOD please: I have ongoing BSOD problem. The machine restarts randomly, between 2 and 48 hours apart. I have updated all of the software and drivers I can find. I haven't had much luck finding anything from the memory dump file. Can anyone assist please? Memory dump analysis is here:...
  9. Need help with interpreting BSOD Win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with interpreting BSOD Win10: Recently updated my MB and CPU to a B450 and CPU to R5 3600. Windows 10 latest update. Every single driver and thing is updated from the latest available updates. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gn3GxvHFTy52KuQHKMiXrcQSTmQyl-9w?usp=sharing I've had all these BSODs...
  10. Need help with BSOD

Need help with BSOD: I have been getting EXPOOL_DRIVER_CORRUPTED errors along with WATCHDOG_VIOLATION errors non stop. I have tried uninstalling problematic drivers but nothing works. Also, whenever I connect to a wifi network I immidiately freeze and get one of the errors mentioned above. My...