Windows 10: Win10 BSOD Randomly whilst watching YouTube

Discus and support Win10 BSOD Randomly whilst watching YouTube in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I was just chilling watching YouTube and for some unknown reason I got a BSOD; I was only watching YT and wasn't doing anything demanding with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by darylt77, Jan 12, 2020.

1. darylt77 Win User

Win10 BSOD Randomly whilst watching YouTube

Recently I was just chilling watching YouTube and for some unknown reason I got a BSOD; I was only watching YT and wasn't doing anything demanding with my PC.

MSInfo32: MSInfo32.zip

Minidumps: Minidumps.zip

:)

darylt77, Jan 12, 2020
  2. axe0 Win User
  3. BSODHunter, Jan 12, 2020
  4. Teh_Star Win User

Recurring BSODs when attempting to watch Youtube videos

Thanks
    Gemzon Mar,

As of this morning, I have done the following:

1. Followed the blue screen errors troubleshooting
    2. Completed both SFC scans and repairs as well as DISM health checks
    3. Uninstalling and Reinstalling video card drivers
    I have not yet tried performing a clean boot, or reparing my operating system using Andre Da Costa's steps, however I once more attempted to watch a youtube video this morning and once more encountered a BSOD, this time with the error

Here is a dropbox link to the minidump from this latest error

Looking forwards to hearing your thoughts.

Teh_Star, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Win10 BSOD Randomly whilst watching YouTube - Similar Threads - Win10 BSOD Randomly

2. Random BSOD specially when watching YouTube videos IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD specially when watching YouTube videos IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi. My computer has been getting random crashes for the last few months, sometimes daily and sometimes every few weeks. They are mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but at times I get a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION or a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I also get random browser and...
  3. Random BSOD specially when watching YouTube videos IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD specially when watching YouTube videos IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi. My computer has been getting random crashes for the last few months, sometimes daily and sometimes every few weeks. They are mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but at times I get a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION or a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I also get random browser and...
  4. Random BSOD specially when watching YouTube videos IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD watching youtube

BSOD watching youtube: Hello everyone. I have the blue screen problem (Dpc_watchdog_violation) only when I watch video on youtube. Not during video on VLC nor twich.tv... Only with youtube, and with every browser. I think I have all my driver up to date (but I can make a mistake, because my...
  6. BSOD playing PoE and watching youtube

BSOD playing PoE and watching youtube: Hello, I recently updated to windows 10 and have been getting BSODS alot more frequently than before. It's the good old driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal (some letters that I cant remember). I suspect that it's my network card thats causing it. I use Killer e2200 PCI-E Gigabit...
  7. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION whilst watching YouTube videos

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION whilst watching YouTube videos: Morning y'all, This is a relatively newer laptop that I'm using mainly for work and convenience reasons rather than my normal rig and have been happy with it thus far, however I've noticed a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION stop error only when attempting to view videos in YouTube....
  8. BSOD While watching Youtube Videos

BSOD While watching Youtube Videos: Hey all. For the past few months, I have had BSODs while watching youtube videos. It has happened on both Chrome and Edge, so I don't believe its the browser. I also watch Twitch a lot, and it has never happened while watching that. I've attached the logs as the forum...
  9. BSOD Randomly when watching youtube or rendering videos

BSOD Randomly when watching youtube or rendering videos: The title is not the only time BSOD's occur. they have occured while gaming, on bootup etc. Also - I get a random graphical error on certain images and on random parts of my screen. these graphical errors do not occur on every photo or all the time. I have included the logs...
  10. Random BSOD while watching Youtube video

Random BSOD while watching Youtube video: Was watching a Youtube video when suddenly I got this BSOD called UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Thanks in advance! 32640