Windows 10: Win10 bug: Can't click anything until i open task manager with ctrl alt del

Discus and support Win10 bug: Can't click anything until i open task manager with ctrl alt del in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello. I have this super annoying bug and I can not fix it. Every few mins or so, I can't click anything on dekstop, chrome or anywhere else until I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/serdavos831, May 18, 2020.

1. Win10 bug: Can't click anything until i open task manager with ctrl alt del

Hello.

I have this super annoying bug and I can not fix it. Every few mins or so, I can't click anything on dekstop, chrome or anywhere else until I open task manager by going ctrl-alt-del, or unless I wait some time (like 10-15 seconds or so).

Does anyone know a fix?

submitted by /u/serdavos831
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/serdavos831, May 18, 2020

2. Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

The whole Ctrl+Shift+Esc should be used to get that crazy screen with those options and Ctrl+Alt+Del should bring up TM.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, May 18, 2020
  3. jonmcc33 Win User
    Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

On a domain you won't get Task Manager when you hit Ctrl+Alt+Del. You get a crazy screen with a bunch of options.

Ctrl+Shift+Esc has always brought up just the Task Manager, even back to Windows XP days. You just weren't aware of it. *Wink Win10 bug: Can't click anything until i open task manager with ctrl alt del ;)

Go ahead, try it in Windows XP too.

jonmcc33, May 18, 2020
  4. jonmcc33 Win User

Win10 bug: Can't click anything until i open task manager with ctrl alt del

Ctrl Alt Del, Vista

Hold on, let me send you a virus (especially if you use AVG). *Wink Win10 bug: Can't click anything until i open task manager with ctrl alt del ;) Then you'll see the difference between Windows Vista and XP.

No need for Ctrl+Alt+Del. That just brings up a crazy screen (with an option to select Task Manager). If you want Task Manager, just press Ctrl+Shift+Esc. Shazam! *Big Grin Win10 bug: Can't click anything until i open task manager with ctrl alt del :D

jonmcc33, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Win10 bug: Can't click anything until i open task manager with ctrl alt del

1. Win10 bug: Can't click anything until i open task manager with ctrl alt del - Similar Threads - Win10 bug Can't

2. Can't select Ctrl+Alt+Del in HyperV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't select Ctrl+Alt+Del in HyperV: I cant send Ctrl+Alt+Del to my container and can't put it in "Enhanced Mode" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-select-ctrlaltdel-in-hyperv/ec2a5855-8f33-4838-80a1-a05dae20d72e
  3. Only able to click when Ctrl+alt+del

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only able to click when Ctrl+alt+del: So I’ve had my pc for a few months now and this happened once since I’ve had my pc. I did a full reset the first time it happened and everything was back to normal. I was playing a game the other day and all of a sudden my middle mouse started pinging without me clicking it....
  4. Only able to click when Ctrl+alt+del

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only able to click when Ctrl+alt+del: So I’ve had my pc for a few months now and this happened once since I’ve had my pc. I did a full reset the first time it happened and everything was back to normal. I was playing a game the other day and all of a sudden my middle mouse started pinging without me clicking it....
  5. Only able to click when Ctrl+alt+del

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. CTRL ALT DEL on Win10 machines?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CTRL ALT DEL on Win10 machines?: Does Windows 10 still require the CTRL ALT DEL before signing in for security reasons or was that setting was only used on legacy Windows machines such as Win2000, XP, or 7? 158581
  7. Win10 bug: Cant click anywhere unless i open task manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 bug: Cant click anywhere unless i open task manager: Hello. I have this super annoying bug and I can not fix it. Every few mins or so, I can't click anything on dekstop, chrome or anywhere else until I open task manager by going ctrl-alt-del, or unless I wait some time (like 10-15 seconds or so). Does anyone know a fix?...
  8. Laptop often freeze, can't open anything including the Security Options (ctrl alt del)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop often freeze, can't open anything including the Security Options (ctrl alt del): Hi! I bought a new laptop from a store but it is often lag even when it's new. After some days, the lag is become more often and dangerous. It become 100% unresponsive that I can't move my pointer at all. All I do is just shut it down by holding the power button but then Idk...
  9. Ctrl+Alt+Del

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ctrl+Alt+Del: When I start the computer it is locked. It is asking for Ctrl+Alt+Del to be entered. When I do this there is no response. I cannot get to the password entry; the keyboard doesn't respond. How do I fix this?...
  10. Black screen with cursor and not able to open Task Manager after Ctrl+Alt+Del.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with cursor and not able to open Task Manager after Ctrl+Alt+Del.: There was multiple similar threads with different suggestions and resolutions. None of them worked for me, could be due to slight variation of causes. In my case, we had multiple(7) brand new Lenovo PC's(Win10Pro x64 v1803) with exact same problem: 1.First login OK 2....