Windows 10: Win10 bug report

Discus and support Win10 bug report in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings! In case of using multiple desktops on your OS, my laptop can't decide where to address play/pause function button (FN+function_key, in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TiborSovilj, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Win10 bug report

Greetings!

In case of using multiple desktops on your OS, my laptop can't decide where to address play/pause function button (FN+function_key, in my case F10). Sometimes it's applied on WMP, sometimes on last opened instance of YouTube inside of a Chrome browser. Where to address this issue? I hope you can post it directly to you development team (or whoever), instead of navigating me though your support channels. Win10 bug report :)

Thank you for your time and effort.

Best wishes,
    T.S.

:)

TiborSovilj, Apr 29, 2019

2. How or where to report Windows / PowerShell bug

Hi,

unfortunately there is no publicly accessible way to report a bug. One may only sent feedback.

But few of us have access to bug reports so it is possible to enter bug if you'll clearly describe a step-by-step bug reproducing.

Igor Leyko, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Bug with GWX translation

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to give your feedback about the bug in the feedback app.

To do so you can follow this below steps:

• Type “Windows Feedback” in the
      search box of Windows 10 system.

• From the search results shown, select the option for Windows Feedback app and launch it.

• As a mandatory step, please check the existing Windows 10 feedback reports and bug reports to make sure your identified issue or bug is not already present in them.

• If your bug or feedback is already mentioned by someone else, you can click on the “Me too” option which informs Microsoft that even you have faced similar issue / bug.

• In case of a new bug, feel elated that you found one and using the “New Feedback” option specify the relevant details clearly (possibly by making use of some screenshots for clarity).

• Once you are sure that you have shared all possible details about the issue you found with some Windows 10 functionality or feature, click on the “Submit” option to share your valuable feedback
      with Microsoft.
    The above step-by-step guide on using Windows Feedback app will help you to report any new error or bug with the Microsoft Windows 10 features. Please feel free to share any bugs that you may come across and may possibly
    have reported the same using this Feedback app.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Win10 bug report

How to report windows 10 bug?

Type in "Windows Feedback" from the Windows Logo. Install the app and you can report bugs and suggestions.

bitMASTERS, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

Win10 bug report

1. Win10 bug report - Similar Threads - Win10 bug report

2. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug Report: Hello i would like to report a bug with windows 11 where there are blank gaps where shopping and games should be in the widgets panels. Another bug ive been encountering is where the widgets sometimes dont update automatically and i have to manually refresh to actually see...
  3. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Report: Hello i would like to report a bug with windows 11 where there are blank gaps where shopping and games should be in the widgets panels. Another bug ive been encountering is where the widgets sometimes dont update automatically and i have to manually refresh to actually see...
  4. Bug Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Report: Hello,This is Kashif here, I want to report a bug about Microsoft D365 Finance & Operations. There is an alignment issue on product receipt. Below is the screenshot of the bug. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-report/6d855637-a6a6-4470-98c6-82c6091d5732
  5. BUG report.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BUG report.: After I click the multi-desktop button, a semitransparent tetragonum occurs. I can't click anything under this tetragonum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-report/729e9a05-c42b-497a-89af-e686390a9b36
  6. report a bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    report a bug: bug ? .. regarding windows 10 file explorer. sorry for the grammar .. I am 80 and i have arthritis in my hands so i try to minimize typing. when a new version of my vb.net desktop application is run for the first time it does the following. 1 .. the program deletes any old...
  7. Bug Report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Report: Hello My Self Neeraj From India Here Is A Big Bug On Your Windows 10 Oprating System win10 is not working perfactly in acer aspire E5-573Gin this laptop touchpad not working in windows 10 but its work perfactly in windows 7 here is no any driver issue i was try many of ways...
  8. Reporting bugs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reporting bugs: I am currently running Windows 10 verison 20H2 and I am unable to connect to my mobile hotspot sometimes, it says "Unable to connect to this network, also Settings app freezes when we click on System....
  9. Report a bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Report a bug: Hi all, I already posted before regarding frequent BSOD and unexpected crashing where we found out that the main cause was the RAM. We already replaced the RAM and when I turned on the PC, prior to logging in another BSOD event happened. It was pointing to the following...
  10. Reporting a Bug.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reporting a Bug.: In Activities, Bush trips, Patagonia, Leg 10, landing at Lacuna Redonda. After landing instead of getting a completion check, the program stops and I'm at my desk top. I tried to submit a bug report but the program is not either reading or accepting my E mail address. Can...