Windows 10: WIN10, build 1903 ADD SCHOOL OR WORK ACCOUNT

Discus and support WIN10, build 1903 ADD SCHOOL OR WORK ACCOUNT in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good Morning, So I've just upgraded from build 1803 to 1903 and wouldn't you know, issue! My #1 mistake was upon wiping everything and starting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidandCristalMartin, Jun 9, 2019.

1. WIN10, build 1903 ADD SCHOOL OR WORK ACCOUNT

Good Morning,

So I've just upgraded from build 1803 to 1903 and wouldn't you know, issue! My #1 mistake was upon wiping everything and starting fresh, I created a NEW ACCOUNT with Microsoft (duh, I know) and my digital license did not take.....Prior issue currently being worked on.

HERE'S MY QUESTION RE: School Account!

In this build under settings there is "ACCESS WORK OR SCHOOL" and then there's the "add work or school EMAIL" both of them are giving me errors (see attached screen shot). However if I log into my school website, my log in credentials are fine and I am able to log in and check email etc. but...............….

I NEED THIS ACCOUNT ON MY PC SO THAT I CAN GET THE PROVISIONING PACKAGE FOR OFFICE365 & POSSIBLY EVEN REGISTER MY WIN10 UPGRADE! :-/

HELP!

:)

DavidandCristalMartin, Jun 9, 2019

2. 2 school accounts

Hello Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are facing issues with syncing data of OneDrive from your School account, then I suggest you to follow the steps to

fix OneDrive sync problems

However, if you want to add your School’s OneDrive account to your Windows 10 computer, then please follow the steps

how do I merge my personal and school Microsoft accounts?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Can't remove a Work or School account from Windows 10

I found I could not delete the work or school account, because it was likely controlled by a domain controller, which I could no longer log onto.

I found the solution below DOES work, as described by the user Pvandamcom2

Steps:

- In Control Panel, User Accounts, select your account

- Select "instead log on with a local account" and follow the steps

- Then logon, go back to accounts, and go to Access to work and school account

- Click Disconnect for the Work or School Account. The work account dissappeared

- Last step, go back and change logon to be with Microsoft Account instead of
    local account

The work account is no longer displayed

Gary in San Diego, Jun 9, 2019
  4. WIN10, build 1903 ADD SCHOOL OR WORK ACCOUNT

Can't add a school account?

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below given methods and check if it works:

Method 1:

This issue may arise due to some file corruption, I suggest you to try running DISM tool and check if it works. To do so, refer the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 2:

I suggest you to try to create a new user account and check if you still face this issue in new user account. To create it perform the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.
    • Click on User accounts and Family Safety.
    • Click on User Account and then click on Manage Accounts.
    • Now click on Add a new user and follow the instructions.
    • Sign out from the current User account and log-in using new User account and check if issue persist.
    Hope this information helps. Please post back with the results, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

WIN10, build 1903 ADD SCHOOL OR WORK ACCOUNT

1. WIN10, build 1903 ADD SCHOOL OR WORK ACCOUNT - Similar Threads - WIN10 build 1903

2. Add a work or school account button not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a work or school account button not working: In Accounts > Email & accounts, under Accounts used by other apps, Add a work or school account button is not working. I kept clicking it but it wont popup the login screen.Also I tried to Signin with my school account in Microsoft Office 365 Word, then after I enter my email...
  3. Add a work or school account button not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add a work or school account button not working: In Accounts > Email & accounts, under Accounts used by other apps, Add a work or school account button is not working. I kept clicking it but it wont popup the login screen.Also I tried to Signin with my school account in Microsoft Office 365 Word, then after I enter my email...
  4. cannot add 4th work or school account

cannot add 4th work or school account: Hello there!We have the difficulty with one customer that we only have three work or school accounts Microsoft 365‎‎in the Windows 10 PC!‎‎If we want to create the 4th account, we always get the error message CAA5010A see appendix‎‎Here there seems to be a limit for creating...
  5. Cannot add work or school accounts to windows

Cannot add work or school accounts to windows: So I have Microsoft office and the only way for me to activate it is to sign in with my school account but every time I try to sign into my school account, whether its in windows settings or in the Microsoft store or in word itself, I the window open for me to enter my email...
  6. Cannot add work or school accounts to windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot add work or school accounts to windows: So I have Microsoft office and the only way for me to activate it is to sign in with my school account but every time I try to sign into my school account, whether its in windows settings or in the Microsoft store or in word itself, I the window open for me to enter my email...
  7. Remove Work/school account and re-add it

Remove Work/school account and re-add it: I need to remove my work/school account and then re-add it. How do i go about doing that Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-workschool-account-and-re-add-it/2878a448-a07c-4b6e-b985-4e88f7c10cca
  8. unable to add a school or work account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to add a school or work account: when i try to add the account the following error message appears: Something went wrong your account was not set up on this device because device management could not be enabled. This device might not be able to access some resources, such as WI-FI,VPN, or email....
  9. "Add a work or school account" not working

"Add a work or school account" not working: My Windows 10 and Office 365 had been working fine for about 3 months, but one day my locally installed Outlook said that it needed me to re-enter my credentials. I tried repeatedly, but it wouldn't work, so I removed my account entirely from Windows in the "Email &...
  10. Missing "Add work or school account"

Missing "Add work or school account": In Settings, Email and app accounts, under Accounts used by other apps, some computers are missing "Add work or school account". I am trying to figure out what exactly is causing this. Is this a function of a particular Windows 10 version? A function of joining an AD or AAD?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1903 add microsoft work account