Windows 10: Win10 built in Email App formatting

Discus and support Win10 built in Email App formatting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Emails I compose using the built in app (Using Surface Pro) display fine on the screen but when viewed by the recipient on any other platform line... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ToniBarbosa, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Win10 built in Email App formatting

Emails I compose using the built in app (Using Surface Pro) display fine on the screen but when viewed by the recipient on any other platform line spacing is screwed up.

I typically use one blank line to separate paragraphs. The recipients sees two lines. If I dont use a blank line the recipient gets one blank line.

I tested this by viewing my email on an Android and on an iPhone 8

:)

ToniBarbosa, Aug 15, 2018
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Aug 15, 2018
  3. fisher99 Win User
    Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Aug 15, 2018
  4. angus Win User

Win10 built in Email App formatting

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Win10 built in Email App formatting

1. Win10 built in Email App formatting - Similar Threads - Win10 built Email

2. format in email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    format in email: how do i change my email so i can understand it..its not every email just some important like my bank statement and home warrenty statements things like that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/format-in-email/0639ea09-1cff-4546-9341-9b6c41977800
  3. format in email

in Windows 10 Customization
    format in email: how do i change my email so i can understand it..its not every email just some important like my bank statement and home warrenty statements things like that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/format-in-email/0639ea09-1cff-4546-9341-9b6c41977800
  4. format in email

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Email text format- PC, WIN10, explorer

Email text format- PC, WIN10, explorer: Occasionally I receive emails where the text is not in the normal word-by-word horizontal line format but instead appears with the text positioned vertically- sometimes just one letter per line, sometimes one or two words per line. Is it possible to reformat such text? I...
  6. win10 email

win10 email: win 10 email account password autofills wrong password can't get my emails tried deleting account no joy and tried resetting account no joy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-email/be385e4e-9631-4ef9-b637-124d59eb2c7b
  7. Formatting pre built pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Formatting pre built pc: Ok so i really hope somebody can help me with this. I bought a pre built pc a few days ago. This is a "demo" pc which pretty much meant the pc was returned/repaired and not picked up again so they sold it very cheap. Now the first thing i did when i got it was check for...
  8. Built in email manager

in Browsers and Email
    Built in email manager: Happened a couple times. I got a note from windows in the bottom right corner saying I had an email, but with my email (gmail) open at the same time in the browser (chrome), it didn't show up until I hit refresh (which is unusual). 72603
  9. Built in Email App - Unified inbox?

in Browsers and Email
    Built in Email App - Unified inbox?: Hi friends! The built in email app of windows 10 don't have an unified inbox? Thanks! 12948
  10. Built in Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built in Apps: I have an issue whereby whenever I restart windows, the following apps startup, but I can't see them the the startup menu. Photos, Calculator and The Store. Does anyone know how these can be disabled? 15261