Windows 10: Win10 calculator issue - leap year not considered

Discus and support Win10 calculator issue - leap year not considered in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Is this me or someone else has encountered the same problem with Win10 calculator as it doesn't consider 29th Feb during leap year and while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nalin0307, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Nalin0307 Win User

Win10 calculator issue - leap year not considered

Hi,

Is this me or someone else has encountered the same problem with Win10 calculator as it doesn't consider 29th Feb during leap year and while calculating the difference it has a day less that actual results.

Screen-print below :

Win10 calculator issue - leap year not considered 10a9b7bb-302f-4ce0-bac4-8c74469a7be2?upload=true.png

:)

Nalin0307, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Is your code ready for the leap year?

Read more: Is your code ready for the leap year? | Microsoft Azure Blog

Brink, Mar 25, 2020
  3. besb Win User
    Leap Year

Hey guys, maybe MS think it is a leap year.

4. Entegy Win User

Does Microsoft seriously not account for Leap Years?

??? No leap year issues here.

Entegy, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Win10 calculator issue - leap year not considered - Similar Threads - Win10 calculator issue

2. 13 year old still considered a child in canada?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    13 year old still considered a child in canada?: Why is a 13 year old still required to have parental controls? I'm in Canada, so shouldn't a 13 year old be able to manage his own account? The birthdate listed in the account is correct....
  3. 13 year old still considered a child in canada?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    13 year old still considered a child in canada?: Why is a 13 year old still required to have parental controls? I'm in Canada, so shouldn't a 13 year old be able to manage his own account? The birthdate listed in the account is correct....
  4. 13 year old still considered a child in canada?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need leap office for windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need leap office for windows: Can anybody provide me files or link for Leap office? I couldn't find on Google. Thankyou in advance submitted by /u/Raj1b [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/16secud/need_leap_office_for_windows/
  6. How to disable adding leap second

How to disable adding leap second: i have noticed the PC shutsdowns when it tries to add a leap second . I have over 100 shutdowns over the past month . i disabled date and time sync but dont know whether it will do the trick...
  7. Calculator issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calculator issue: After the latest Windows 10 update, my calculator is not working. I've tried an SFC and the issue persist. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calculator-issue/df5bc84b-edcb-4323-a709-f03858b1606f
  8. Windows 10 Calculator issue = and %

Windows 10 Calculator issue = and %: Why does the windows 10 calculator does not works the same as my mobile calculator or calculator app in mobile. The issue, I keep on facing on my windows 10 calculator in Standard format. 1. Whenever i press a number and then use "+" ," - ", "* ", "% ", or "/ " and add...
  9. Considering win10, need to know a few things

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Considering win10, need to know a few things: Hi all - I've been on win7 since the beta days, have been building and customizing PCs since 4.77Mhz was the norm, have my interface customized to look like win98 (icons, start menu, no animations, minimal services, etc), and am happy with its instantaneous responsiveness and...
  10. Is your code ready for the leap year?

in Windows 10 News
    Is your code ready for the leap year?: As we enter February, it's a good time to remember that 2016 is a leap year. For most people, this may just be an interesting oddity; an extra day to work or play. But for software developers, the leap year can cause significant pain. If you are just now thinking about...