Windows 10: Win10 calculator looks different after fresh installation

Discus and support Win10 calculator looks different after fresh installation in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I installed win10 on a fresh SSD using the same USB and the calculator looks different. The one I had looked like this : [ATTACH] Is there any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Question, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Question Win User

Win10 calculator looks different after fresh installation

I installed win10 on a fresh SSD using the same USB and the calculator looks different.

The one I had looked like this :

Win10 calculator looks different after fresh installation Windows_10_Calculator.png

Is there any way to get my calculator to look like that again? The win version i have now is 1809 build 17763.1098.

:)

Question, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Caramelo Win User

Looking for tutorial for fresh install of win10 home on new ssd

I looked over the tutorial for custom installation of win 10 but it had many steps about microsoft accounts that I'm not sure are applicable to me.

I have a new pc with a brand new ssd (sata) and I have made a bootable usb drive with win10 installation files on it.

I'd like to use a step by step guide of how to install the os, including if I need to format the ssd and whether I need to do anything special during the installation in order to be able to boot in UEFI bios.

Caramelo, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Calculator

Hi,

Some of the reasons why the calculator app will not work properly are: the program encountered a corrupted system files, virus and malware, and another application is conflicting with it.

We suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the calculator. In doing so, you will have a fresh copy of the application which will eliminate the issue. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Start menu.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Allow the application to make changes, Type in Powershell then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Remove-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Add-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Restart the computer after the process and try accessing the menu of the calculator.
    Don't hesitate to provide your feedback.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 27, 2020
  4. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Win10 calculator looks different after fresh installation - Similar Threads - Win10 calculator looks

2. Keep getting different BSOD after fresh win10 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting different BSOD after fresh win10 install: Hi all, after 4 days of testing and lost jobs because i can't use my pc I'm now trying the last solution aking your help.My pc got infected by a bitcoin miner even using Kespersky Cloud, idk how they avoid it + firefox extension of kespersky but in someways they did it, my...
  3. Keep getting different BSOD after fresh win10 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting different BSOD after fresh win10 install: Hi all, after 4 days of testing and lost jobs because i can't use my pc I'm now trying the last solution aking your help.My pc got infected by a bitcoin miner even using Kespersky Cloud, idk how they avoid it + firefox extension of kespersky but in someways they did it, my...
  4. Keep getting different BSOD after fresh win10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows looks different after huge win10 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows looks different after huge win10 update: Win10 suddenly restarted without asking for my permission today (i thought i had disabled that, it must have been re-enabled by a sneaky windows update). it looked like a huge update, instead of simply restarting once, i got a screen saying that windows would restart multiple...
  6. Motherboard drivers after fresh Win10 install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Motherboard drivers after fresh Win10 install: Do you need to install now the drivers from the motherboard manufacturers website or the Win10 install them by itself? I mean for example chipset drivers submitted by /u/MrGohut [link] [comments]...
  7. Fresh win10 install on sshd

in Windows 10 Support
    Fresh win10 install on sshd: I had to do my build over as I was having issue with my firecuda sshd booting or even accepting win 10 after cleaning and formatting and redownloading I reinstalled from usb to the ssd win 10 os this time I got a miracle and with the ssd being the only thing in my bios that...
  8. Win10 calculator looks different after fresh installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 calculator looks different after fresh installation: I installed win10 on a fresh SSD using the same USB and the calculator looks different. The one I had looked like this : [ATTACH] Is there any way to get my calculator to look like that again? The win version i have now is 1809 build 17763.1098. 153050
  9. Looking for tutorial for fresh install of win10 home on new ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Looking for tutorial for fresh install of win10 home on new ssd: I looked over the tutorial for custom installation of win 10 but it had many steps about microsoft accounts that I'm not sure are applicable to me. I have a new pc with a brand new ssd (sata) and I have made a bootable usb drive with win10 installation files on it. I'd...
  10. Fresh install in a different language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh install in a different language: Hello. I've bought an HP laptop with preinstalled Russian version of Windows 10 PRO. I am going to use Media creation tool to make clean install and I would like to use English version of Windows. Can I do that? Will it activate automatically or I can run into some issues...