Windows 10: Win10. Can We Get Powershell ISE?

Discus and support Win10. Can We Get Powershell ISE? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just learned about Powershell ISE and it sounds great - mainly, for me, for the ability to change the font... I can't read things sometimes in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by abrogard, Oct 5, 2018.

1. abrogard Win User

Win10. Can We Get Powershell ISE?

I just learned about Powershell ISE and it sounds great - mainly, for me, for the ability to change the font... I can't read things sometimes in Powershell and I don't see any way of changing the font or even the size of the current font..

But I can't find powershell ise.

All the clues I get in the pages that tell me about powershell ise refer to versions of windows that don't behave the way mine does, versions of win10 that don't behave as mine does....

anyone know... ?

:)

abrogard, Oct 5, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

What are these Powershell ISEs for?

Hi Watercolorslessthan3,

Click this link for a full Explanation of Powershell ISE and the difference between Powershell and the Integrated Scripting Environment:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/scr...

DaveM121, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Windows Powershell ISE Cannot Find the ISE Module

For some reason all the sudden when I start windows Powershell ISE it now states in red that

ipmo : The specified module 'ISE' was not loaded because no valid module file was found in any module directory.

Any suggestions on how to get this PowerShell ISE back to it's original State?

I need it so bad for working with NANO services.

Erik K Little, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Win10. Can We Get Powershell ISE?

What are these Powershell ISEs for?

Its a test environment for creating automated scripts. Its often used by IT Professionals who need to automate common tasks in large network environments. So, instead of having to do the same mundane tasks by hand over and over, you can setup a script
    that does it for you automatically.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/scr...

Andre for Directly, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Win10. Can We Get Powershell ISE?

1. Win10. Can We Get Powershell ISE? - Similar Threads - Win10 Powershell ISE

2. can we replace a subscription

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can we replace a subscription: can we replace a subscription version of office 365 into an office version of 2019 completely https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-we-replace-a-subscription/cb8e7be5-56d2-42bc-b4fb-324767c78d56"
  3. How can I get Powershell update-help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get Powershell update-help?: I need to download Powershell help for a Win10-1803 computer. I'm running Linux. I need an offline-installable cmdlet and, if it's not obvious, installation instructions. Thanks, Mark....
  4. PowerShell ISE Focus

in Windows 10 Customization
    PowerShell ISE Focus: When running portions of a script in PowerShell ISE, it would be nice if the focus didn't switch to the immediate window below. Now I have to use some form of Ctrl+Tab (or my mouse) to get back to the script pane to test the next line of my script as I'm building my script...
  5. Error 0x80070643 - KB4052623 - Can we get better instructions?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0x80070643 - KB4052623 - Can we get better instructions?: ?I have had this update fail for a while now but apparently its a known issue. Here is a quote from the link above " Known issues in this update Because of a change in the file path location in the update, many downloads are blocked when AppLocker is enabled....
  6. What are these Powershell ISEs for?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What are these Powershell ISEs for?: https://i.imgur.com/yaSWw24.png What are these for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/what-are-these-powershell-ises-for/cb4689eb-5a93-4da5-9913-8b0c09aea282
  7. Can we or should we delay October 17th Fall Update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can we or should we delay October 17th Fall Update?: Well, I guess I am afraid of getting updates as soon as they are offered. So, can we delay this Fall update now scheduled for 17 October? 93371
  8. Can I Get Movie Maker On Win10 Again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I Get Movie Maker On Win10 Again?: I had a system disk crash and had to build the whole thing up again. All sorts of things going wrong. One of them is Movie Maker. I now find I can't get it. Can't even get Windows Essentials that it was part of. I saw a MS post said use 'photo' app but a look at that...
  9. Can we enable Windows Backup?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can we enable Windows Backup?: Some parts are there but some are not. My Win10 Ent' won't let me pick a backup drive for example. And before you say it I only want to use the default MS backup. 2410
  10. Can I get Win10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I get Win10?: Hey guys, So I reverted back on my girlfriends laptop to Win8 from Win10, she says she misses Win10 (don't ask) could she still get Win10 again or not? 19282