Windows 10: Win10 cannot complete the update, and blue screen

Discus and support Win10 cannot complete the update, and blue screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uWrRNb6X0EWdX9V0fGo3BWzBCc7etzBP/view?usp=sharingThe above file is a blue screen log fileAfter win10 is updated, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by baozi748748..., Dec 2, 2021.

1. Win10 cannot complete the update, and blue screen

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uWrRNb6X0EWdX9V0fGo3BWzBCc7etzBP/view?usp=sharingThe above file is a blue screen log fileAfter win10 is updated, the blue screen is displayed after restarting, showing that the update cannot be completed, and the changes are being undonethanks a lot

:)

baozi748748..., Dec 2, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 2, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Win10 cannot complete the update, and blue screen :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 2, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

Win10 cannot complete the update, and blue screen

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

Win10 cannot complete the update, and blue screen

1. Win10 cannot complete the update, and blue screen - Similar Threads - Win10 cannot complete

2. Blue screen error Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error Win10: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xffffb78f5d0c049e, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000010. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 4f763bd6-2175-485c-a92f-ba87f4e44add.I can get into my computer...
  3. Blue Screen after updating to Win10 21H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen after updating to Win10 21H2: Hi all,I've been getting consistent blue screens after upgrading to 21H2 and it's very infuriating. My computer program freezes and the CPU jumps to 100% because of System Interrupts. Then the computer crashes. Check out the reliability history:You can see two most recent...
  4. Blue Screen after updating to Win10 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen after updating to Win10 21H2: Hi all,I've been getting consistent blue screens after upgrading to 21H2 and it's very infuriating. My computer program freezes and the CPU jumps to 100% because of System Interrupts. Then the computer crashes. Check out the reliability history:You can see two most recent...
  5. Blue Screen after updating to Win10 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Win10 cannot complete the update, and blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 cannot complete the update, and blue screen: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uWrRNb6X0EWdX9V0fGo3BWzBCc7etzBP/view?usp=sharingThe above file is a blue screen log fileAfter win10 is updated, the blue screen is displayed after restarting, showing that the update cannot be completed, and the changes are being undonethanks...
  7. Win10 cannot complete the update, and blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 cannot complete the update, and blue screen: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uWrRNb6X0EWdX9V0fGo3BWzBCc7etzBP/view?usp=sharingThe above file is a blue screen log fileAfter win10 is updated, the blue screen is displayed after restarting, showing that the update cannot be completed, and the changes are being undonethanks...
  8. cannot complete updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cannot complete updates: every couple days my auto update tries to run, but it's always "cannot complete updates, undoing changes." I've never had this problem before in the years i've had my pc. Any ideas?...
  9. Blue screen at startup Win10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen at startup Win10?: First of all. I'm a computer scientist and I know this area. So please don't answer unless you really know something. We have a PC in our company that often simply shows a blue screen when starting up. NO BSOD. Simply a blue screen. But sometimes it also boots up normally...
  10. Win10 - Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 - Blue Screen: I used Driver Booster and updated my display driver to NVIDIA 410 M. Result is error in nvlddmkm.sys and stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. I tried System Restore but not working. Please Help Me....