Windows 10: Win10 cannot load, stuck in recovery mode with various error codes.

Discus and support Win10 cannot load, stuck in recovery mode with various error codes. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Samsung series 7 from 2012 that originally came with windows 7 and I upgraded it around 9 months to windows 10. One day my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Zealex, May 11, 2017.

1. Zealex Win User

Win10 cannot load, stuck in recovery mode with various error codes.

Hello,

I have a Samsung series 7 from 2012 that originally came with windows 7 and I upgraded it around 9 months to windows 10.

One day my laptop was fine, the next it was stuck in the recovery screen with I believe a message of 0xc00000e9. I created a windows 10 recovery disc from the MS website and burned it to a DVD-r, and booted the disc and ran the startup repair and it was unsuccessful. The following error after that attempt was that a file in System32 was missing. I've tried also starting in safe mode and it didn't work either...same error message lol. My last attempt was trying to rebuild the BCD via command prompt and now the error code says the BCD is missing and theres not even the option of F8 to go to the menu that has safe mode among other various tweaks.

I'm not entirely sure what the issue is, and perhaps I should stop messing with it. Does anybody have some suggestions on what I should check and how to further diagnose this issue?

Thank you for reading and your time!

:)

Zealex, May 11, 2017
  2. Lucwousin Win User

BSOD on boot

When trying to boot up my hp ultrabook (upgraded to win10) I get an error. "The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errors.

File: \Windows\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys

Error code: 0xc0000225"

I can not enter recovery mode, and I don't have an installation USB.

Can anyone help me out?

Lucwousin, May 11, 2017
  3. Blue screen: Error code 0xc0000221

cant repair or recover windows 10 windowssystem32ntoskrnl.exe

operating system cant be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors

error code 0xc0000221

cant restore to an earlier time

cant start in safe mode

stuck in a repair loop

operating system cant be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors

error code 0xc0000221

cant start in safe mode

stuck in a repair loop

worried I may loose all of my files

error code 0xc0000221

cant start in safe mode

stuck in a repair loop

worried I may loose all of my files

tried to reinstall with disc or repair but still no luck, won't work because it is an old computer with Windows 7 original discs.

HP Desktop p6653w

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

butchfreeman, May 11, 2017
  4. Win10 cannot load, stuck in recovery mode with various error codes.

indianacarnie, May 11, 2017
  5. Zealex Win User
    Zealex, May 16, 2017
  6. Zealex Win User
    If there are no solutions to fixing my windows 10, I guess I will have to attempt a clean install but it's a little annoying lol. Never had this issue with my Mac.

If I installed linux on my laptop right now and made a separate partition, would it entirely screw my efforts with windows? I'd love to have a working Linux/Windows dual boot setup.

EDIT: I don't have my windows 10 CD key only the recovery disc I got from the MS website.

Zealex, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Win10 cannot load, stuck in recovery mode with various error codes.

1. Win10 cannot load, stuck in recovery mode with various error codes. - Similar Threads - Win10 cannot load

2. Stuck in recovery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in recovery mode: I did a soft boot which locked me out of my pc so I went to recovery mode to reset my pc and fix it but then my pc crashed in the middle of it so every time I try to reset it says “there was a problem resetting your pc no changes were made”....
  3. Stuck in recovery mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in recovery mode: I did a soft boot which locked me out of my pc so I went to recovery mode to reset my pc and fix it but then my pc crashed in the middle of it so every time I try to reset it says “there was a problem resetting your pc no changes were made”....
  4. Win10 stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 stuck on loading screen: I've been recently having this issue where I boot up my pc and it gets stuck on the loading screen.I've tried several suggestions of fixing it but when I tried to get to the "Advanced Boot" section it said "Preparing automatic repair" after the 3 reboots but then it went...
  5. Win10 stuck on loading screen

Win10 stuck on loading screen: I've been recently having this issue where I boot up my pc and it gets stuck on the loading screen.I've tried several suggestions of fixing it but when I tried to get to the "Advanced Boot" section it said "Preparing automatic repair" after the 3 reboots but then it went...
  6. Stuck on Recovery Mode

Stuck on Recovery Mode: I was trying to do a system restore on my PC because I couldn’t factory restart my pc and while that was happening I turned off my PC and now i’m stuck on recovery mode “Your PC/Device needs to be repaired A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessedError code:...
  7. Stuck on Recovery Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Recovery Mode: I was trying to do a system restore on my PC because I couldn’t factory restart my pc and while that was happening I turned off my PC and now i’m stuck on recovery mode “Your PC/Device needs to be repaired A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessedError code:...
  8. Stuck on Recovery Mode

9. stuck in recovery mode

stuck in recovery mode: Hi All, I have a windows 10 Hp all in one pc. My Daughter did something when starting up pc and it went into recovery mode but i can't seem to get it out of it. it won't boot into safe mode I tried to reset the pc to keep files as there is photos stored there that we...
  10. Stuck in recovery mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in recovery mode: So I used CC cleaner on my computer to fix any registry errors but then got a Bsod that said Bad_System_config_info so I followed this tutorial https://youtu.be/Wor7mASx3ws And after restarting my computer I was put into recovery mode with a screen that says "You need to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc00000e9 tcpip.sys

2. win10 cannot load