Windows 10: Win10 - Can't Install Anything As Admin.

Discus and support Win10 - Can't Install Anything As Admin. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows updated and my MSI gaming laptop went from about 5 seconds boot to about 60 seconds. I figured I screwed something up in the update and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Trevor Nickle, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Win10 - Can't Install Anything As Admin.

Windows updated and my MSI gaming laptop went from about 5 seconds boot to about 60 seconds. I figured I screwed something up in the update and anything I found online suggested that I do a repair.... so I ran a repair - the option that kept my data on a my laptop.

Now, I cant install anything that pops up with the "log on as administrator".

I am the administrator of my laptop.

I edited the registry to make sure LUA (Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System) is set to 0. I confirmed this in the control panel.

I can click on the icons, set it to run as admin. I can set to compatibility mode to run as administrator.

All of this fails.

Anyone have any ideas because this operating system is really frustrating.

:)

Trevor Nickle, Mar 3, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Shoshi Win User
    Admin password unknown and missing files after upload

Ok, I know these questions have been asked, but I have tried everything I can understand.
    Need to be spoken like a noob - step by step please.
    Win10 put on my system everything initially fine, then discovered files missing - tried to install a recover program to be frustrated by a prompt to input an admin password with User [USER-PC\USER]
    I have tried every password ever used.
    I have tried going to cmd prompt
    I cant install anything to circumnavigate because I cant get past this dialogue.

any suggests?

Shoshi, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Win10 - Can't Install Anything As Admin.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Win10 - Can't Install Anything As Admin.

1. Win10 - Can't Install Anything As Admin. - Similar Threads - Win10 Can't Install

2. Can't "run as admin" for anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't "run as admin" for anything: It all started with a memory issue. I replaced the ram and that fixed my first problem. Now whenever I try to open anything as admin I get "One or more copies of data on this device may be out of sync. No writes may be performed until data integrity scan is completed."Things...
  3. Can't "run as admin" for anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't "run as admin" for anything: It all started with a memory issue. I replaced the ram and that fixed my first problem. Now whenever I try to open anything as admin I get "One or more copies of data on this device may be out of sync. No writes may be performed until data integrity scan is completed."Things...
  4. Can't run anything with ADMIN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't run anything with ADMIN: My pc either error codes me like the screenshot or just freezes and crashes the program I also cannot run any new downloads. I also can not factory reboot my pc....
  5. Can't run anything with ADMIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't run anything with ADMIN: My pc either error codes me like the screenshot or just freezes and crashes the program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-run-anything-with-admin/34f2efa2-990c-4b98-8d15-b887ac05daf2
  6. Can't run anything with ADMIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't run anything with ADMIN: My pc either error codes me like the screenshot or just freezes and crashes the program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-run-anything-with-admin/34f2efa2-990c-4b98-8d15-b887ac05daf2
  7. Can't run anything as admin anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't run anything as admin anymore: [ATTACH] Help! Whenever I try to run something as an admin, the UAC pops up but there's no field to enter the admin password so it doesn't work. I can't even turn UAC on because I get a popup but same problem... Any idea? Build: 19042.870...
  8. Can't run almost anything as admin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't run almost anything as admin: submitted by /u/moob9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/do6b4l/cant_run_almost_anything_as_admin/
  9. Can't run anything that requires admin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't run anything that requires admin: I can't run anything that requires admin. When I try to it doesn't do anything [ATTACH] Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-run-anything-that-requires-admin/2e5a6270-5fc0-4657-ae99-f57e1b9d4095
  10. Can't run anything as admin

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't run anything as admin: I updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Now I can't run anything as administrator. I just receive File system error (-1073741819) The annoying thing about the problem is that it means I can't actually run cmd in order to run sfc /scannow - although I did manage to run...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cant install anything as admin

2. windows 10 i cant install anything as admin