Windows 10: Win10 chkdsk/r.

Discus and support Win10 chkdsk/r. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Would like to checkdisk/repair but computer says I do not have access. How can I delete that admin account ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BoMab22, Sep 28, 2018.

1. BoMab22 Win User

Win10 chkdsk/r.

Would like to checkdisk/repair but computer says I do not have access.

How can I delete that admin account ?

:)

BoMab22, Sep 28, 2018

2. stuck chkdsk/r

I'm running a chkdsk/r in Windows 10, it scans to 10% complete and stays there?

Flo and Steve Roehrig, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Problem running chkdsk /R

I have been having problems with installing some updates on my laptop so I tried to run a system restore. The system restore was not successful, it said my drive might be corrupt and suggested that I run chkdsk /R. I ran it from Command Prompt Administration
    but it hung up at 12 percent complete. Can I stop the scan or ? Thank you.

michaelturner1109, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Win10 chkdsk/r.

chkdsk c: /F

We appreciate the response. I'm referring to Check Disk (chkdsk) utility tool. If you haven't tried yet, we suggest that you run a chkdsk by:

• Press Windows Key + X button to bring up the power user menu.
    • In the power user menu, select the Command Prompt (Admin) option.Click Yes when you are presented with a UAC window requesting permission to launch the Command Prompt as Administrator.
    • In the new Command Prompt window, type chkdsk E: /f /r /x. Here you should replace E with your drive letter.
    This option will run chkdsk to check and repair disk errors in Windows 10. The “/f” parameter tells CHKDSK to fix any errors it finds; “/r” tells it to locate the bad sectors on the drive and recover readable information; “/x” forces the drive to dismount
    before the process starts.

Keep us updated with the result.

Jelo Sen, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Win10 chkdsk/r.

1. Win10 chkdsk/r. - Similar Threads - Win10 chkdsk

2. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 hard drive going into green screen: So I had a malware infection last night. I ran a few suggested apps, and was able to get my pc back up and running. But when I booted the PC this morning, it went to the dreaded green screen. Now it won't boot, boot repair isn't working does it ever?, and there is no option...
  3. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 hard drive going into green screen: So I had a malware infection last night. I ran a few suggested apps, and was able to get my pc back up and running. But when I booted the PC this morning, it went to the dreaded green screen. Now it won't boot, boot repair isn't working does it ever?, and there is no option...
  4. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes: Hello. I cant update my win10. Every time i get this error on 97%: We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes.My CBS folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag2f64qHpHghjAGwSNXlm5-226oR?e=4OhLFEDoing many fix attempts, nothing helps :Help me pls....
  6. Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install updates. Win10 We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes: Hello. I cant update my win10. Every time i get this error on 97%: We couldn't complete the updates, Undoing changes.My CBS folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag2f64qHpHghjAGwSNXlm5-226oR?e=4OhLFEDoing many fix attempts, nothing helps :Help me pls....
  7. Win10 not booting after power outage, sfc scannow does not work, chkdsk finds no errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 not booting after power outage, sfc scannow does not work, chkdsk finds no errors: Hello, I've had a power outage today when my Windows10 computer was running and now it won't boot anymore. When booting normally and in safe mode it BSOD's with description "Critical Process Died". Automatic repair does not work. Sfc Scannow in offline mode from recovery...
  8. Win10 not booting after multiple BSODs, updated GPU driver and chkdsk

Win10 not booting after multiple BSODs, updated GPU driver and chkdsk: Hi all, I normally manage to solve things myself, but have become more computer illiterate over recent years and have ended surrendering my home pc to the kids. The rig was running well, has older hardware, but didn't have any issues running some easy going games and other...
  9. Odd ChkDsk error on Win10 64 bit that I have never seen and cannot find adequate info about.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Odd ChkDsk error on Win10 64 bit that I have never seen and cannot find adequate info about.: Hello, When running ChkDsk /f or /r, we are repeatedly seeing the error: ---- Stage 1: Examining basic file system structure ... The allocated length 0xaeb000 is not in multiple of 0x10000 for attribute of type 0x80 and instance tag 0x0. ---- But then at end of ChkDsk...
  10. Win10 chkdsk/r.

Win10 chkdsk/r.: Would like to checkdisk/repair but computer says I do not have access. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-chkdskr/c59d943f-9519-4afa-92ef-4b8d53cd910c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 chkdsk freezes at stage 4