Windows 10: Win10 Closing all programs when exporting with AME or Premiere Pro

Discus and support Win10 Closing all programs when exporting with AME or Premiere Pro in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; First of all, I will say that none of this happened before the update that windows forced me to do. After the update, I got a bluescreen that said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by whtkrkid, Aug 14, 2016.

1. whtkrkid Win User

Win10 Closing all programs when exporting with AME or Premiere Pro

First of all, I will say that none of this happened before the update that windows forced me to do. After the update, I got a bluescreen that said "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL", but I don't think that's relevant.

My problem is that after the update, whenever I'm exporting a video using AME or Premiere Pro, I leave a program called MouseJiggle open. What it does is move the mouse when I'm away to prevent the computer from going into sleep mode. Anot her strange thing that happened after the update is (and it has never done this before) that when I tried to open MouseJiggle, A little box told me that I would need additional software to use that program. I had to download .NET framework before it would run.

After I got the framework, MouseJiggle worked perfectly. I started encoding a video with AME, and left the computer. When I came back to it about an hour later, the screen was dark and when I woke the computer up, both AME and MouseJiggle were closed. The export had not completed. After many more attempts at encoding the video, I came back to the computer either frozen or the programs closed. One time, the bluetooth mouse wasn't working. Only the keyboard.

So I tried to export using Premiere, and it just froze at 5%. I have been told that windows has something that terminates programs if they're consuming too much memory, but that wouldn't explain MouseJiggle closing. Also, since I have Win10 Home Edition, I don't have gpedit, and therefore cannot disable it. Keep in mind, NONE of this happened before the forced update.

My specs: Imgur (I know I'm starving it with 8GB of RAM but it's worked fine before)

This is not new for Microsoft, I have a new problem with Windows every day. *SadPlease help. Thank you in advance.

(I posted this on the MS forums too: Windows 10 Closing all programs when exporting with AME or Premiere Pro. )

:)

whtkrkid, Aug 14, 2016

2. Windows 10 Closing all programs when exporting with AME or Premiere Pro.

First of all, I will say that none of this happened before the update that windows forced me to do. After the update, I got a bluescreen that said "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL", but I don't think that's relevant.

My problem is that after the update, whenever I'm exporting a video using AME or Premiere Pro, I leave a program called MouseJiggle open. What it does is move the mouse when I'm away to prevent the computer from going into sleep mode. Another strange thing
    that happened after the update is (and it has never done this before) that when I tried to open MouseJiggle, A little box told me that I would need additional software to use that program. I had to download .NET framework before it would run.

After I got the framework, MouseJiggle worked perfectly. I started encoding a video with AME, and left the computer. When I came back to it about an hour later, the screen was dark and when I woke the computer up, both AME and MouseJiggle were closed. The
    export had not completed. After many more attempts at encoding the video, I came back to the computer either frozen or the programs closed. One time, the bluetooth mouse wasn't working. Only the keyboard.

So I tried to export using Premiere, and it just froze at 5%. I have been told that windows has something that terminates programs if they're consuming too much memory, but that wouldn't explain MouseJiggle closing. Also, since I have Win10 Home Edition,
    I don't have gpedit, and therefore cannot disable it. Keep in mind, NONE of this happened before the forced update.

My specs: Imgur (I know I'm starving it with 8GB of RAM but it's worked fine before)

This is not new for Microsoft, I have a new problem with Windows every day. Please help. Thank you in advance.

C.Whitaker, Aug 14, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Closing all programs when exporting with AME or Premiere Pro.

Hi,

I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I suggest you to try the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1

Perform a clean boot.

A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows
    10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista. You may also troubleshoot or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot.

Clean Boot:

Notes

• You must log on to the computer as an administrator to be able to perform a clean boot.

• Your computer may temporarily lose some functionality when you perform a clean boot. When you start the computer normally, the functionality returns. However, you may receive the original error message, or
      experience the original behavior if the problem still exists.

• If the computer is connected to a network, network policy settings may prevent you from following these steps. We strongly recommend that you do not use the System Configuration utility to change the advanced
      boot options on the computer unless a Microsoft support engineer directs you to do this. Doing this may make the computer unusable.
    I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below in order to perform a clean boot on your computer.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Method 2

If the issue persists run SFC scan and check if it helps.

Summary

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. This article describes how to
    run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe) to scan your system files and to repair missing or corrupted system files in Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows
    7 or Windows Vista. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
    System file check works on Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, and win 10

I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below in order to run SFC scan on your computer.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_other-update/system-file-check-sfc-scan-and-repair-system-files/bc609315-da1f-4775-812c-695b60477a93

Hope this helps in resolving the issue Windows 10. If the issue persists
    please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Aug 14, 2016
Thema:

Win10 Closing all programs when exporting with AME or Premiere Pro

1. Win10 Closing all programs when exporting with AME or Premiere Pro - Similar Threads - Win10 Closing programs

2. How to export all the programs that are installed in all drives.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to export all the programs that are installed in all drives.: how can i export all the programs that are installed in all drive. im using wmic but it only provide list of software or programs installed in c drive but not in all driveGet list of all programs or software's installed in all drives C,D E etcCan someone provide me a solution...
  3. How to export all the programs that are installed in all drives.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to export all the programs that are installed in all drives.: how can i export all the programs that are installed in all drive. im using wmic but it only provide list of software or programs installed in c drive but not in all driveGet list of all programs or software's installed in all drives C,D E etcCan someone provide me a solution...
  4. How to export all the programs that are installed in all drives.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. All programs closing when I lock my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    All programs closing when I lock my computer: Hi all,This appear to be an intermittent issue that has started happening the last few days. Sometimes when I lock my computer and return 5-10 minutes later all of the programs I had open including Edge have been shut down. I've not changed any settings etc, I'm plugged into...
  6. Close all running programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Close all running programs: Windows Live Mail has not downloaded any emails from our email server Earthlink since 9/16/2020 which suspiciously happen after I did the feature update to Windows 10, version 2004. One of the steps for the fix is to close all running programs which I am not sure how to do....
  7. All Programs close on sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All Programs close on sleep: On my laptop when I open the lid all of the programs are shut off, my keyboard lights are off and it takes a few minutes to log in and open up. It appears that when I close the lid and re-open it is just like turning the power on. I close lid for 30 seconds and then I am 5...
  8. Adobe Premiere Pro will not export

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Premiere Pro will not export: Hi guys. So I was having BSOD almost every time I would run Premiere Pro or any other graphics-heavy program, and it took about 5 days to get the issue resolved. I believe in the end some sort of driver or the BIOS being out-of-date was causing the issue. If you'd like, you...
  9. All programs close when I lock my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All programs close when I lock my laptop: submitted by /u/timothy5597 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggb122/all_programs_close_when_i_lock_my_laptop/
  10. BSOD when using Premiere Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when using Premiere Pro: Motherboard: MSI Bazooka B450M CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600x (Water Cooled) RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200Mhz (F4-3200C16D-32GTZR) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Audio: Behringer UMC404HD Audio Interface Storage: 250GB Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus (Windows 10 +...