Windows 10: Win10 Copying Files With Wrong Date. Why? How to Fix?

Discus and support Win10 Copying Files With Wrong Date. Why? How to Fix? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just copied some files from a micro sd card from a phone over onto a hard drive. they arrived with the wrong date. 2010 ! I'm having troubles with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by abrogard, Oct 25, 2018.

1. abrogard Win User

Win10 Copying Files With Wrong Date. Why? How to Fix?

Just copied some files from a micro sd card from a phone over onto a hard drive.

they arrived with the wrong date.

2010 !

I'm having troubles with this computer. Is this further evidence I need to do a reinstall or something?

Win10 Copying Files With Wrong Date.  Why? How to Fix? [​IMG]

Win10 Copying Files With Wrong Date.  Why? How to Fix? [​IMG]

:)

abrogard, Oct 25, 2018
  2. temp02 Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Wozzer Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Delicieuxz Win User

Delicieuxz, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Win10 Copying Files With Wrong Date. Why? How to Fix? - Similar Threads - Win10 Copying Files

2. WRONG DATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    WRONG DATE: Hey :) What can I do, if some Computers show up the wrong date? they are connected with internet and to ure servers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/wrong-date/03bd42ab-edf3-4097-82db-2c517b71bfd9
  3. Wrong date on Microsoft Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong date on Microsoft Mail: My date is showing Year 2092 and other mail is showing 2026. Tried updating as per instructions to Dorothy and have same result. My system time is correct and Gmail is showing correct date, just not Microsoft Mail on Windows 10....
  4. Installed programs - wrong install dates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed programs - wrong install dates: Is this another consequence of the recent flawed Win 10 update(s)? In my list of 214 installed programs (Settings > Apps > Apps & Features) about 150 are shown with install dates of 21/1/2018. That's the date I installed version 1709, including buggy KB4056892 which I've...
  5. Copy files in the "Last Date Modified" sequence

Copy files in the "Last Date Modified" sequence: So I want to copy files from my PC to Android phone in the "Last Date Modified" sequence. That is, the file in that folder was modified the first should get copied first. Then the file that was modified second, should get copied second. Is there any way to do this?...
  6. Wrong Program Installation Dates!

Wrong Program Installation Dates!: I upgraded to Windows 10 a week ago. I noticed in Control Panel / Programs & Features that about 30 programs have an "Installed On" date of yesterday when they were actually installed ages ago and another 20 or so programs have an "Installed On" date of 10 June when I...
  7. File Copy between Win10 and Win2003 Server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Copy between Win10 and Win2003 Server: Hello, I'm have an issuing when copying a file from a Windows 10 workstation to a FQDN Windows server 2003 resource. The environment is as follows; SERVER Windows 2003 SP2 Server (x86) (Domain Controller) FQDN = server1.company.local IP Address = 192.168.10.10...
  8. Copying files onto a win10 hard drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Copying files onto a win10 hard drive: I'm trying to figure out what MS changed in Win10. *I typically hook a screwed 10 PC's hard drive to my computer and copy all their files before reinstalling windows. *Then after windows has been reinstalled I hook their hard drive to my pc and copy the files back. *Problem...
  9. How to fix my win10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix my win10?: Today my win10 can't boot as usual. Everytime i reboot it ,the following photo pop up. [img] [img] [img] How to diagnose my pc with cmd? Is there a boot log file to provide more concrete info? 93902
  10. Time correct but date often wrong

in Windows 10 Support
    Time correct but date often wrong: I have a brand-new computer with a clean install of Win 10 which I've been using for about 10 days now. While the system time is always correct, every couple of days when I boot the system the date will be off by a day or two, usually ahead. I have reset the date in the BIOS...