Windows 10: Win10 crash

Discus and support Win10 crash in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Microsoft crash Hallo ich brauch hilfe Mein window 10 ist beim update gecrasht ging nichts mehr. Konnte nicht mal mehr starten nur in dem zwischen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/M_K1ng, Sep 27, 2020.

1. /u/M_K1ng Win User

Win10 crash

Microsoft crash

Hallo ich brauch hilfe Mein window 10 ist beim update gecrasht ging nichts mehr. Konnte nicht mal mehr starten nur in dem zwischen menü rumspielen nicht mal der abgesicherte modus wurde gestartet, System zurück setzten ging, half aber nichts Ich konnte via cd den Rechner von win 10 auf 7 neu installieren geht wieder alles. Aber wie komm ich zu Windows 10 zurück bzw. nach meinem Verständnis müssten die Win10 Dateien ja am Rechner liegen ??

submitted by /u/M_K1ng
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/M_K1ng, Sep 27, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 27, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 27, 2020
  4. user33331 Win User

Win10 crash

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Win10 crash

1. Win10 crash - Similar Threads - Win10 crash

2. Xbox App Crashes After Installation Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Crashes After Installation Win10: Hey guys! I contacted Microsoft Support yesterday and was working with them for hours to try and get this app to work, but eventually they gave up and said to contact Windows Support. Which I plan to do soon but was wondering if anyone else had this issue or know anything...
  3. Xbox App Crashes After Installation Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App Crashes After Installation Win10: Hey guys! I contacted Microsoft Support yesterday and was working with them for hours to try and get this app to work, but eventually they gave up and said to contact Windows Support. Which I plan to do soon but was wondering if anyone else had this issue or know anything...
  4. Win10 - PhotoMetadataHandler.dll Faulting. File Explorer crashes when opening specific Folder.

Win10 - PhotoMetadataHandler.dll Faulting. File Explorer crashes when opening specific Folder.: I have run into an issue with one of our computers at work. File Explorer is crashing every time I try to open a specific folder where the machine locally stores photos. When I open the folder, the images inside start loading, then it hangs for a few seconds and crashes File...
  5. Win10 - PhotoMetadataHandler.dll Faulting. File Explorer crashes when opening specific Folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 - PhotoMetadataHandler.dll Faulting. File Explorer crashes when opening specific Folder.: I have run into an issue with one of our computers at work. File Explorer is crashing every time I try to open a specific folder where the machine locally stores photos. When I open the folder, the images inside start loading, then it hangs for a few seconds and crashes File...
  6. Win10 - PhotoMetadataHandler.dll Faulting. File Explorer crashes when opening specific Folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Display Adapter driver keeps crashing, freezing Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Adapter driver keeps crashing, freezing Win10: Hello! I've had this issue since September, but it's gotten worse/more frequent in the last weeks.My laptop is a Lenovo ThinkPad E595. Here's the specs:AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2.10 GHz32GB RAM 16 installed last year as extraWindows 10 Pro 22H2 OS...
  8. Display Adapter driver keeps crashing, freezing Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display Adapter driver keeps crashing, freezing Win10: Hello! I've had this issue since September, but it's gotten worse/more frequent in the last weeks.My laptop is a Lenovo ThinkPad E595. Here's the specs:AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2.10 GHz32GB RAM 16 installed last year as extraWindows 10 Pro 22H2 OS...
  9. Display Adapter driver keeps crashing, freezing Win10

10. File Explorer Keeps Crashing Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Keeps Crashing Win10: This problem is very recent, but what seems to happen is that I can open file explorer, but then after about 30 second to a minute, if I try to open another file explorer window which I usually do a lot to transfer files from my PC to an external HDD, the system freezes for a...