Windows 10: Win10 Crashed and can't reinstall

Discus and support Win10 Crashed and can't reinstall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Pro (64bit) crashed on this last Saturday. After trying many suggested solutions, I finally use the Microsoft Update and Windows 10 was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CyCohen, Oct 18, 2018.

1. CyCohen Win User

Win10 Crashed and can't reinstall

My Windows 10 Pro (64bit) crashed on this last Saturday. After trying many suggested solutions, I finally use the Microsoft Update and Windows 10 was back. I used my backup program and restored the previous backup. All appeared okay.

The most recent Windows update was installing and when the system was to reboot, all was lost again. I was looking at the Windows 10 Repair screen once more.

Thought I would just repeat what I did before but thought that I would delete the data on the C Drive and went to work. To my surprise, I deleted my backup disks.

Went to my other computer and transferred all the info to be use to get back what I may want and also did a drive format on the crashed C Drive.

Put it back into its place and tried to fresh install with an original disk, it brought me to the screen that gave to options which were to Upgrade or Custom install. With the disk that was a first install or the flash drive which had Windows Installation Media, I could not use Item 1 and didn’t know how to us Item 2.

So here I am without Windows 10. How do I proceed to get back to Windows?

My SSD was removed and formatted and then reinstall in my desktop. The SSD is blank, but when trying the above, it still seems to recognize that Windows or some part of it is still around. Any Suggestions?

:)

CyCohen, Oct 18, 2018

2. *RESOLUTION FOUND*Malwarebytes crashing on Win10 insider Bld. Rootkit related errors?

Ill try tomorrow am.
    Aside from OS reinstall, your suggestion is one of the only steps I haven't taken yet.

Im gonna get some sleep and come at this with a fresh head tomorrow

Thanks everyone

jboydgolfer, Oct 18, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Saikoro Win User

Crash Problems

Alright. I've given it some time in Oblivion and it hasn't crashed yet. I think that officialized it. What's the next step? Reinstall the drivers? Wait for new drivers?

Saikoro, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Win10 Crashed and can't reinstall - Similar Threads - Win10 Crashed can't

2. FSX reinstall after WIN10 crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FSX reinstall after WIN10 crash: After my PC crash and reinstall of WIN10 I now attempted to reinstall FSX. WIN10 version 20H2 Home EditionFSX Gold EditionDownloaded and installed DirectX from a link mentioned in the forum. Message that a more recent Direct X was present so it did not install.Inserted Disk 1...
  3. Crash - BSOD - Can't WinAR - Can't reinstall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash - BSOD - Can't WinAR - Can't reinstall: Hi all, this is my first post here so I'll start by saying hello, My name's Jack, and I've been having an windows issue for 7 days now. I wan't sure to post here or BSOD forum, but as I can't get the required log for BSOD I thought I'll go here. To try and be brief, my comp...
  4. Crash - BSOD - Can't WinAR - Can't reinstall

in Windows 10 Support
    Crash - BSOD - Can't WinAR - Can't reinstall: Hi all, this is my first post here so I'll start by saying hello, My name's Jack, and I've been having an windows issue for 7 days now. I wan't sure to post here or BSOD forum, but as I can't get the required log for BSOD I thought I'll go here. To try and be brief, my comp...
  5. Win10 crash -- now can't restore, recover, or reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 crash -- now can't restore, recover, or reinstall: I have been up all night trying to restore my son's gaming PC. He had modded the game Far Cry 2 from a third-party site, and the crash happened maybe a half day to a day later. Not sure if this is related but figured it is good background. We do not have an image backup of...
  6. Win10 reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 reinstall: Hello everyone. I have 2 laptops, the first one is for work and the second one is for everything else. Unfortunately, my "work" laptop crashed a month or more ago, didn't have time to get it back to life. Now I've tried and it appears I cannot do anything to it. The crash...
  7. Win10 reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 reinstall: How can I transfer my legit windows 10 from hdd to sdd? Is that possible? submitted by /u/JBP04 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1fy04/win10_reinstall/
  8. Win10 Crashed Not able to reinstall

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Crashed Not able to reinstall: My Windows 10 Pro (64bit) crashed on this last Saturday. After trying many suggested solutions, I finally use the Microsoft Update and Windows 10 was back. I used my backup program and restored the previous backup. All appeared okay. The most recent Windows update was...
  9. Can't Reinstall DirectX (causes programs to crash)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Reinstall DirectX (causes programs to crash): I'm not even sure where to post this given that it spans a few topics, so here it is: I believe I need to reinstall direct X on windows 10. When my screensaver is supposed to run (which I previously had no problems with) it tells me that either (I hve gotten 2...
  10. Reinstall of Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall of Win10: I have not seen a clear answer as to what and how do you get Win10 after your computer would crash, lets say in 2 years. How do you reinstall? 8441

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft win10 crashed can not do anything as i do not know code