Windows 10: Win10 crashed rolled back all now won’t start. Firmware different than saved image

Discus and support Win10 crashed rolled back all now won’t start. Firmware different than saved image in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Crashed on pc rest now I can’t use image from le firmware not the same as image file I now have cod prompt what to do? Firmware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by missm32, May 4, 2022.

1. missm32 Win User

Win10 crashed rolled back all now won’t start. Firmware different than saved image

Crashed on pc rest now I can’t use image from le firmware not the same as image file I now have cod prompt what to do? Firmware

:)

missm32, May 4, 2022

2. Win10 start menu won`t open (SOLUTION)

To all people that suffer from same problems as I did:

-Win 10`s start menu won`t open after restart

-Win 10`s menu stops working after few days if your pc has been idle or just on.

-Win 10`s menu works after AC power down

-Win 10`s menu won`t work after restart unless you log out and relog through CTRL+ALT+DEL

It took me 7 hours to find cause of this problem, lots program reinstallations and browsing through internet.

Even Microsoft support didn`t provide the right answer for this problem, they just give you commands and advices to create new accounts, cleanup this, reinstall that, clean boot this, normal boot that. But what they don`t say is that all those problems are
    caused by their so called "feature" that released with their "Fall Creators Update". A feature that saves some data into the memory, so after restart it start`s to open all your chrome windows and other programs.

CAUSE:

Your windows might get some conflicts with some programms during the session, before the update if you shutdown/restart your pc, windows where just dumping all the data out of the window, after the update it started to save it to the memory (including all the
    conflicted data). THANK YOU MICROSOFT!

SOLUTION:

Go to your Search icon on the taskbar, type > Settings > Accounts > Sing-In options > Under "Privacy" uncheck/disable "Use my sing-in info to automatically setting up my device after an update or restart" > Restart

Hope it helps folks!

3DArtist

And ofcourse:

Microsoft, you`ve already forced us into updates with Win10.

Will you now please stop screwing up windows even more with your pointless system breaking features!

Stop reinventing the wheel.

3DArtist_007, May 4, 2022
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

tops, May 4, 2022
  4. Win10 crashed rolled back all now won’t start. Firmware different than saved image

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, May 4, 2022
Thema:

Win10 crashed rolled back all now won’t start. Firmware different than saved image

1. Win10 crashed rolled back all now won’t start. Firmware different than saved image - Similar Threads - Win10 crashed rolled

2. Rolled back updates now internet not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rolled back updates now internet not working.: I think I added some optional features and must have had messed up my internet as I was using a different bios and had some issues connecting. There was a lot of updates and stuff changed I'm not really bright I just can't get my internet to work on games it's uploading web...
  3. Rolled back updates now internet not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rolled back updates now internet not working.: I think I added some optional features and must have had messed up my internet as I was using a different bios and had some issues connecting. There was a lot of updates and stuff changed I'm not really bright I just can't get my internet to work on games it's uploading web...
  4. Can’t roll back to win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t roll back to win10: Hello I accidentally updated to win11, so I tried to rollback. Only to be stuck in an endless cycle of blue screen and restarting.This is what I get:Stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTIONWhat failed: Ntfs.sys...
  5. Can’t roll back to win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t roll back to win10: Hello I accidentally updated to win11, so I tried to rollback. Only to be stuck in an endless cycle of blue screen and restarting.This is what I get:Stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTIONWhat failed: Ntfs.sys...
  6. Win10 crashed rolled back all now won’t start. Firmware different than saved image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 crashed rolled back all now won’t start. Firmware different than saved image: Crashed on pc rest now I can’t use image from le firmware not the same as image file I now have cod prompt what to do? Firmware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-crashed-rolled-back-all-now-wont-start/96fac392-b0ae-4b41-a5ca-df29ef4765c3
  7. Win10 crashed rolled back all now won’t start. Firmware different than saved image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 crashed rolled back all now won’t start. Firmware different than saved image: Crashed on pc rest now I can’t use image from le firmware not the same as image file I now have cod prompt what to do? Firmware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-crashed-rolled-back-all-now-wont-start/96fac392-b0ae-4b41-a5ca-df29ef4765c3
  8. Rolling back a windows 10 update has additionally rolled back local game saves.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Rolling back a windows 10 update has additionally rolled back local game saves.: Windows 10 had recently force-updated to the latest build, as it tends to do, and I noticed that my desktop was running significantly slower as a result of the latest installation. I decided to wait a few days, because I wasn't really keen on rolling back the update. Turns...
  9. How to ROLL BACK from Win10 to Win7?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to ROLL BACK from Win10 to Win7?: I've decided not to use Win10 and wish to roll back to the original Win7 that was on the drive. Win10 has the old system backed up to the Windows.old directory...but is there a tool or application in Win10 to initiate the roll back? I know I can wipe and reload or use my...
  10. Win10 Updated, Now Freezes, Can't Roll Back to Previous Build

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Updated, Now Freezes, Can't Roll Back to Previous Build: SOLVED: I 'reset' my PC. Seems to have fixed the problem. -- Last night my Windows 10 Pro PC updated to a newer version. The OS Build is currently at 10586.589. Immediately after updating, the PC starts to completely lock up within two mins of it booting up. It happens...