Windows 10: Win10: Custom Monitor Profile unloads

Discus and support Win10: Custom Monitor Profile unloads in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an issue where my custom monitor profile (*.ICM) unloads. Note that there are other threads that report a related issue, but my issue is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NotASpeckOfCereal, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Win10: Custom Monitor Profile unloads

I have an issue where my custom monitor profile (*.ICM) unloads.

Note that there are other threads that report a related issue, but my issue is not the same because 1) mine stays unloaded (the other people report a flickering on/off), and b) my scenario is NOT a gaming scenario. My primary use is for professional photographic editing, where color matters even more.

I create custom monitor profiles (*.ICM) using Xrite's i1Profiler

Reproduce steps:

• anytime I select "Bluetooth" in the Action Pane
    • plug in or unplug any USB device
    • connect my drawing tablet via Bluetooth (though no accessing the Action Pane)

I can reset the profile with a reboot, then reproduce the using any of the above steps, every time.

Machine / Environment Details:

• Winver: 1809 (OS Build 17763-379)
    • MSI GP63 RE8 laptop
    • Intel UHD Graphics 630 (updated to most recent driver)
    • NVIDIA GTX-1060 (updated to most recent driver)
    • (more details on request if you think it's relevant)

In addition to the above graphics driver updates, I also updated the intel chipset.

This also happens on my desktop machine, though to a lesser degree.

Chris

:)

NotASpeckOfCereal, Mar 15, 2019

2. trying to profile my monitor with the idisplay pro is not working, returns Win10 opening desktop

I have been trying to profile my monitor with the idisplay pro I can go thru all the steps but when it actually starts profiling by showing the red full screen, the windows 10 screen returns and screws up the profile any suggestions on how to disable
    this startup? Thanks

OP - Win10 opening desktop returns

Tsuther102, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Win10: Custom Monitor Profile unloads

CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Win10: Custom Monitor Profile unloads

1. Win10: Custom Monitor Profile unloads - Similar Threads - Win10 Custom Monitor

2. Customized Profile Pick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customized Profile Pick: How can I save a picture to my xbox to upload a profile picture? You can no longer save it directly from Microsoft Edge, and OneDrive doesn't work now either. I'm open to any other solutions....
  3. Customized Profile Pick

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Customized Profile Pick: How can I save a picture to my xbox to upload a profile picture? You can no longer save it directly from Microsoft Edge, and OneDrive doesn't work now either. I'm open to any other solutions....
  4. Custom color profile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom color profile: I installed two color profiles for my monitor and got them to work perfectly fine. At first, I had an option within the display settings to quickly choose between them and I could see an instant change on my desktop. After restarting my computer, I no longer have that option...
  5. Custom Profile Pics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Profile Pics: I just downloaded the Xbox app on my PC, and I noticed that there isn't an option for custom profile pictures. I have seen that Microsoft has disabled that feature for the meantime during the pandemic, but will that feature be reactivated in the near future?...
  6. default profile win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    default profile win10: Hi, new here. I r idjit, I guess. I run some computer labs, and modified the default profile in 1903 win10. Now Autocad won't run for anyone but the local admin. It's interesting that their other programs run, Revit etc, just not Autocad. They say recently that they support...
  7. Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile: Hello, I'm building an image for my work (education environment) and my boss choose to use Windows 10 LTSB. I was trying to manual inject the customize account I did into the default profile? This will allow any user whom signs in to get the "look and feel" as well as the...
  8. Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile: Hello, I'm building an image for my work (education environment) and my boss choose to use Windows 10 LTSB. I was trying to manual inject the customize account I did into the default profile? This will allow any user whom signs in to get the "look and feel" as well as the...
  9. Copy Customize Profile to Default Profile

in Windows 10 Support
  10. user profile Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    user profile Win10: How do I repair or replace my user profile in Windows10 that was corrupted during a shutdown failure? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-profile-win10/a2f7d226-78c4-4ab6-87a4-133411eb0fd7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dissable icm win10