Windows 10: Win10 customize_shapshot to shorten reinstall - exists?

Discus and support Win10 customize_shapshot to shorten reinstall - exists? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, for some reason I have to do a new WIN10_from_scratch_setup. Now I'm afraid to not remember how to find my way through the whole customisation I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LinoLunter, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Win10 customize_shapshot to shorten reinstall - exists?

Hi,

for some reason I have to do a new WIN10_from_scratch_setup. Now I'm afraid to not remember how to find my way through the whole customisation I did in the last years. Can I 'snapshot' my current WIN10 setup (not the apps I installed) before melting it down?

Thanks

Lino

:)

LinoLunter, Mar 1, 2019

2. Autocorrect in Win10... basically non-existent(?)

In this case, we suggest following the steps below to work around the issue:

• On the Cortana search box, type Typing Settings and press
      Enter.
    • Turn off Autocorrect misspelled words and Highlight misspelled words.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Do step 1 and 2 but this time turn on Autocorrect misspelled words
      and Highlight misspelled words.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Check if the issue still exist.

If you have questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Autocorrect in Win10... basically non-existent(?)

Okay. I have followred th instuctions to the ltter and am now trstngn to see if it wporked.

Sorry to say that it did not.

Charles.Haacker, Mar 1, 2019
  4. BudYzer Win User

Win10 customize_shapshot to shorten reinstall - exists?

Win10 reinstall

Win10 reinstall:

My laptop requires a reinstall of Win10, but only DVD I have is Win8.1. I can not download Win10 to this laptop. If I purchase a new Win10 install DVD, can it be used to reinstall on this laptop using it's existing key and also be use on another PC to upgrade
    using the DVDs key?

BudYzer, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Win10 customize_shapshot to shorten reinstall - exists?

1. Win10 customize_shapshot to shorten reinstall - exists? - Similar Threads - Win10 customize_shapshot shorten

2. Trying to reinstall Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to reinstall Win10: Hi I have a Dell desktop and recently was slowing down to a crawl. I suspected a "C" drive failure and after some diagnostic tools confirmed it was dying. I purchased a new 2 TB internal drive that I planned to replace the dying drive with but before I could clone the "C"...
  3. Reinstall Win10 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstall Win10 1909: I have Windows 10 1909 x64 and i need to completly reinstall, how i get it ? The only thing avaible on the microsoft website is Win10 2004 but i see many people here and across the internet that complain about bug/BSOD and i don't want to reinstall Windows with a crappy...
  4. Shorten notifications

Shorten notifications: I'm looking for a way to shorten notifications. The grey boxes with information. They linger for about twice as long as I'd like and whenever I mouse over them it resets the too-long clock. The only information I can find is for making them longer. Thank you. submitted by...
  5. Win10 reinstall

Win10 reinstall: Hello everyone. I have 2 laptops, the first one is for work and the second one is for everything else. Unfortunately, my "work" laptop crashed a month or more ago, didn't have time to get it back to life. Now I've tried and it appears I cannot do anything to it. The crash...
  6. Win10 reinstall

Win10 reinstall: How can I transfer my legit windows 10 from hdd to sdd? Is that possible? submitted by /u/JBP04 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1fy04/win10_reinstall/
  7. shorten a file path

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    shorten a file path: i'm unable to save documents from external drive to my desktop because the file name is too long. so far the instructions on line to change or shorten the file path make no sense to me. is this something a typical user is able to do?...
  8. Reinstalling iTunes After a WIN10 Reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling iTunes After a WIN10 Reinstall: I run WIN10 off an SSD and keep my MP3s and other data on a separate HDD drive. I recently had to do a clean install of WIN10. I backed up my entire iTunes folder to my E:/ HDD drive before the reinstall. I just installed iTunes, and pointed the Music Library to my...
  9. Problems reinstalling windows keeping existing data Win10

Problems reinstalling windows keeping existing data Win10: I attempted to reinstall Windows with the option to keep the existing setup, but that choice didn't really work Here's what happened: A problem occurred during a Windows update, and I received an error message. Windows attempted to repair the problem, but was not...
  10. Reinstall of Win10

Reinstall of Win10: I have not seen a clear answer as to what and how do you get Win10 after your computer would crash, lets say in 2 years. How do you reinstall? 8441