Windows 10: Win10 Debugging Mode Error

Discus and support Win10 Debugging Mode Error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey, So I was trying to access the BIOS on my Win10 machine. I was on the 'Startup Settings' page and accidentally enable 'Debugging Mode' my machine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ethandco, May 17, 2019.

1. ethandco Win User

Win10 Debugging Mode Error

Hey,

So I was trying to access the BIOS on my Win10 machine. I was on the 'Startup Settings' page and accidentally enable 'Debugging Mode' my machine froze for a bit. So I just powered it off, when I powered it back on nothing showed on my monitor. The computer turned on(fans are running) but just nothing on my monitor. Everything worked fine before. Tried using Win+R command but it didnt work.

Anyone have some steps for me to try?

Thanks!

:)

ethandco, May 17, 2019

2. Debug Error on Windows10 Starting

I want to debug an error that occurs when Windows10 starts, the error disappears too quick for me to save the error. I searched for ntbtlog.txt; not sure if this log file exists on Windows10, any suggestion ?

JerometheGiraff, May 17, 2019
  3. Debugging error

Hi Andrew,

It is possible that the game is corrupted. This could be also a problem with the game server or with the system settings itself. For us to isolate the main issue, we would like to know if this issue happens on a specific game only. Also, what was the exact
    error message you have received?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps below which will help us resolve your concern:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps.

Check this
    link
    for the app troubleshooter.

Step 2: Check Windows Store for new game updates.

Please see this link for the steps.

Step 3: Reset Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

Step 4: Make sure that the Application Identity service is running.

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard, and then type services.msc.
    • Click OK.
    • When the Services window opens, look for Application Identity service and double click it.
    • Look for the Service status section when the Application Identity Properties windows opens.
    • Make sure that the Service status is set to Start.
    • Click Apply, and then click OK to save the changes.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, May 17, 2019
  4. Win10 Debugging Mode Error

I get "just-in-time (JIT) debugging" message

Hi,

Just-In-Time debugging launches Visual Studio automatically when an exception or crash occurs in an application that is running outside Visual Studio. We suggest changing certain settings on your computer and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Network and Internet.
    • Click Internet Options.
    • Go to Advanced tab.
    • Under Browsing section, check the box for both Disable script debugging option.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    For more reference about Just-In-Time Debugger, click on this link.

Update us on the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Win10 Debugging Mode Error

1. Win10 Debugging Mode Error - Similar Threads - Win10 Debugging Mode

2. BSOD error debugging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error debugging: hey i keep getting bsod while gaming and was wondering if someone could read my dump files for me because im having trouble.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  3. BSOD error debugging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error debugging: hey i keep getting bsod while gaming and was wondering if someone could read my dump files for me because im having trouble.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  4. JIT Debugging Error Message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    JIT Debugging Error Message: HI Good Day. I just wanted to know how to fix problem im receiving when I run my Facebook App.? Hope you could help me out and hear from you soon. Tnx.. System.Exception: A Facebook Error occured in the facebook.auth.createToken function. The error code returned was...
  5. JIT debugging Error with an Application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    JIT debugging Error with an Application: While running an application for a job, I get an error that stops me from proceeding. I've been trying to work on it for hours with no luck. Here it is below: Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error...
  6. Why can’t I exit Debug mode?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why can’t I exit Debug mode?: I entered Debug mode in Windows 10 then I tried to exit Debug mode by Command Prompt and MSConfig and they said that it cannot be done in secure boot. Then I turned off secure boot and when I tried again they said that the operation was successful but when I restarted my...
  7. Why can’t I exit Debug mode?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can’t I exit Debug mode?: I entered Debug mode in Windows 10. I tried to exit Debug mode by Command Prompt and MSConfig and they said that it cannot be done in secure boot. Then I turned off secure boot and when I tried they said that the operation was sucessful but when I restarted my computer it...
  8. jit debugging error

in Windows 10 Customization
    jit debugging error: hi so im getting a jit debugging error when I try and run driver4vr on my computer and idk what to do any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jit-debugging-error/fde19b26-43f6-4fb4-a4f3-ff5b5e69fb0a
  9. Win10 SLOW BOOT debugging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 SLOW BOOT debugging: Hello, since I've installed win10 I notice a Slow cold boot (restart) compared to my old win8.1. I'm talking of a fresh CLEAN installation, so no bloatware printer drivers or other stuff. I'm trying to debug the issue and recorded LOGS from my clean install boot, both...
  10. Debug Error on Windows10 Starting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Debug Error on Windows10 Starting: I want to debug an error that occurs when Windows10 starts, the error disappears too quick for me to save the error. I searched for ntbtlog.txt; not sure if this log file exists on Windows10, any suggestion ? 36141

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jit debugging error windows 10

2. When JIT debugging is enabled any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box.

3. jit debugging error windows 10 while installing application

4. jit debugging,
  5. getmode error win 10,
  6. jit debugging error