Windows 10: Win10 desktop image always reverts back to one I don't want-recurring

Discus and support Win10 desktop image always reverts back to one I don't want-recurring in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Running win10 pro v1909, but this is a continuing problem through almost all the versions. have tried almost all the fixes found by google. Anyone have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by bardos, Dec 6, 2019.

1. bardos Win User

Win10 desktop image always reverts back to one I don't want-recurring

Running win10 pro v1909, but this is a continuing problem through almost all the versions. have tried almost all the fixes found by google. Anyone have a definitive solution to this? thx

:)

bardos, Dec 6, 2019

2. my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

BriJean2000, Dec 6, 2019
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Dec 6, 2019
  4. arassami Win User

don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Win10 desktop image always reverts back to one I don't want-recurring - Similar Threads - Win10 desktop image

2. How do I stop the default setting reverts back to the old one which I don't want

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop the default setting reverts back to the old one which I don't want: How do I stop the default setting reverts back to the old one which I don't want https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-the-default-setting-reverts-back-to/fec3c8cc-ce5d-46bc-a925-d86474df90ce
  3. How do I stop the default setting reverts back to the old one which I don't want

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop the default setting reverts back to the old one which I don't want: How do I stop the default setting reverts back to the old one which I don't want https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-the-default-setting-reverts-back-to/fec3c8cc-ce5d-46bc-a925-d86474df90ce
  4. How do I stop the default setting reverts back to the old one which I don't want

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't revert back "Always open with"

Can't revert back "Always open with": I by mistake opened a .jar file with VLC Media Player while "Always open with" was checked but I wanted to open it with java but I can't do so now so I'm stuck and not able to open it. Need help.Thanks~Manofdreams...
  6. revert images back to original

in Windows 10 Gaming
    revert images back to original: hi, Long time back, I cropped an image on windows 7 pc. after some time I shifted to windows 10 on that same pc and now I want the original photo back without any cropping but I can't find a wayI have the cropped image on my pc. I also tried revert back to original option but...
  7. revert images back to original

revert images back to original: hi, Long time back, I cropped an image on windows 7 pc. after some time I shifted to windows 10 on that same pc and now I want the original photo back without any cropping but I can't find a wayI have the cropped image on my pc. I also tried revert back to original option but...
  8. revert images back to original

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Win10 reverted back to Win7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 reverted back to Win7: A few years ago, I redeemed the free Win10 offer and upgraded my computer. Previously, I was using Win7 I believe the previous Win7 installation was kept on a petition on one of my internal hard drives, whilst the new Win10 installation was kept on my SSD. Just today,...
  10. onedrive. don't want it but i want my desktop back...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    onedrive. don't want it but i want my desktop back...: Got a new pc and one drive immediately started throwing my files there and filled itself up and started asking me if I wanted to buy more. NO! Thought I stopped this thing from syncing and deleted the app. By my digital audio workstation seems to have defaulted to storing...