Windows 10: Win10 desktop keeps refreshing every 3 seconds can't use

Discus and support Win10 desktop keeps refreshing every 3 seconds can't use in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is driving me nuts. anyone have a solution?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kwilson50, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Kwilson50 Win User

Win10 desktop keeps refreshing every 3 seconds can't use

This is driving me nuts.

anyone have a solution?

:)

Kwilson50, Nov 19, 2018

2. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Nov 19, 2018
  3. mlh457 Win User
    No List of Desktop Programs After Refresh/Reset

I just reset/refreshed windows 10 and chose the option to keep my files. The dialog said that all my desktop applicaitons would have to be reinstalled but that a list of them would be on my desktop when the refresh completed. Now the refresh has completed
    and the list of desktop programs is not on the desktop.

mlh457, Nov 19, 2018
  4. sy14051 Win User

Help. Update including stallation of Win10. Computer stuck in a loop going from desktop icons to refresh every 3-5 seconds!

It was a mandatory update to Win 10 from Microsoft of my perfectly performing Windows 7.

When I boot up, the desktop icons appear and about 3 seconds later, the screen refreshes, and then desktop again. Over and over and over and over -- unending.

The refresh period is too short to open any apps.

CANNOT START IN SAFE MODE!!! Does not recognize F8 or Shift-F8.

Cannot recover to a previous version nor delete last update.

Computer is useless.

Called Microsoft Help; on hold for 15 minutes, then told to press "1" and they would call back. It has now been 2 hours and no call-back.

Any suggestions.

This Win 10 is a disaster.

sy14051, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Win10 desktop keeps refreshing every 3 seconds can't use - Similar Threads - Win10 desktop keeps

2. Desktop keeps turning black every 2-3 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop keeps turning black every 2-3 seconds: After shutting down my pc today during lunch, I opened it again after 1 hour. I signed in into my local user as usual, but when I got to see the desktop my taskbar didn't load and the screen kept flickering every 2 or so seconds. I cannot open any apps via desktop shortcuts...
  3. Desktop keeps turning black every 2-3 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop keeps turning black every 2-3 seconds: After shutting down my pc today during lunch, I opened it again after 1 hour. I signed in into my local user as usual, but when I got to see the desktop my taskbar didn't load and the screen kept flickering every 2 or so seconds. I cannot open any apps via desktop shortcuts...
  4. Desktop keeps turning black every 2-3 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 keep refreshing every 4 seconds

Windows 10 keep refreshing every 4 seconds: My Windows 10 keep refreshing every 4 seconds and I tried a lot of things to solve it but it didn't work at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-keep-refreshing-every-4-seconds/f965caf2-783c-445f-878f-fa9dada64bf5
  6. Help! Windows keeps refreshing every few seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help! Windows keeps refreshing every few seconds: Hello. I need help ASAP. I am part of the Windows Insider program. Updates are delivered slowest I guess it's called Beta in the settings. So, I remember, that I checked for the updates and found one. Some sort of update for windows 20H or what, i dont remember at all what...
  7. Ctfmon.exe Keep Crashing Every 3 Seconds

Ctfmon.exe Keep Crashing Every 3 Seconds: Hey Tech persons. please advise on my issue. i have windows server 2019 that i've installed few days ago i have added other language to the windows and since then CTFMON.exe keep crashing every 3 seconds i keep getting in the event viewer 2 Event's ID one of the is 1000 and...
  8. Screen/Bar keeps refreshing or something and flashes black every 3 seconds

Screen/Bar keeps refreshing or something and flashes black every 3 seconds: Okay so hear me out I’m not a very tech oriented person and I can hardly comprehend some of the answers to questions on other sites. Anyway, this is literally making my laptop unusable and I have work that needs to be done for school in like 2 hours so I’m freaking out. So...
  9. My laptop keep restarting every 3 seconds

My laptop keep restarting every 3 seconds: I reseted my laptop and while it was resetting I turned off the pc,when I turned it on the laptop kept restarting every 3 seconds please someone help Laptop type:Asus Sonicmaster core i3...
  10. Mouse and keystroke stutter every 3 seconds in Win10

Mouse and keystroke stutter every 3 seconds in Win10: I have been trying to fix my mothers laptop for two days (literally 48+ hours of trouble shooting, like I've got nothing better to do with my life) because it has an issue where the mouse cursor and keystrokes will fail to register for a second every 3 seconds, it's also very...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 desktop constantly refreshing

2. cant use desktop win10