Windows 10: Win10 desktop keeps reloading

Discus and support Win10 desktop keeps reloading in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cant get past the desktop as it keeps reloading itself every few seconds. How can I fix this as it is useless to me now. Thanks in advance for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kwilson50, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Kwilson50 Win User

Win10 desktop keeps reloading

I cant get past the desktop as it keeps reloading itself every few seconds.

How can I fix this as it is useless to me now.

Thanks in advance for the help

:)

Kwilson50, Nov 14, 2018

2. RELOADING FILES

hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that Belarc Advisor is notifying you of the updates that needs to be reloaded.

I would suggest you to check if the mentioned KB updates are properly installed from the Windows Update History. I would also suggest you to follow the below steps and see if it helps.

Step 1 Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Step 2 Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-problems-installing-updates#1TC=windows-8

(Also applies to Windows 10)

For more assistance, I would suggest you to post the same query in TechNet Forums.

Link: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=WinPreview2014General%2CWinPreview2015Phone&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Nov 14, 2018
  4. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Win10 desktop keeps reloading - Similar Threads - Win10 desktop keeps

2. Screen keeps reloading on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen keeps reloading on startup: Just after installing the latest update my screen keeps reloading on startup, like a flicker to black then the icons load and starts over again. The task manager remains accessible from shortcut but the screen keeps reloading in the back so there's that but I can't do...
  3. Screen keeps reloading on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen keeps reloading on startup: Just after installing the latest update my screen keeps reloading on startup, like a flicker to black then the icons load and starts over again. The task manager remains accessible from shortcut but the screen keeps reloading in the back so there's that but I can't do...
  4. Screen keeps reloading on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Device Manager - keeps reloading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager - keeps reloading: Hi ! Device Manager keeps reloading will not steady list to enable me to drill down to look into any devices... Other symptoms - I keep getting an unknown printer showing up when I go to add a printer. Does this indicate a breach of network security ? It seems to me it does...
  6. Reloading Win10 without losing data or apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reloading Win10 without losing data or apps: My Win10 installation is misbehaving in various minor ways. I've run sfc/scannow and that turns out clear. A possible solution is to reinstall windows without disturbing apps and existing data. I found what appears to be a pretty clear video on u-Tube but before I go ahead. I...
  7. Reloading Win10 without losing data or apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Reloading Win10 without losing data or apps: My Win10 installation is misbehaving in various minor ways. I've run sfc/scannow and that turns out clear. A possible solution is to reinstall windows without disturbing apps and existing data. I found what appears to be a pretty clear video on u-Tube but before I go ahead. I...
  8. Desktop icons are constantly reloaded

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons are constantly reloaded: If I open file explorer about every minute my windows 10 desktop icons are reloaded. If I reopen it in less than 30 or so seconds after closing it, this doesn't happen. How to fix this?...
  9. Win10 Automatically reload workflow on virtual desktops after restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 Automatically reload workflow on virtual desktops after restart: G'day, Now that I have multiple virtual desktops set up for different workflows how do I save these so they re- load/ configure / split screen when I shutdown or restart. Is it possible, say, to install changes and restart but resume the virtual desktop configuration...
  10. Windows 10 desktop reload problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 desktop reload problem: Hi guys, my computer reloads its desktop continuously every time when it is connected to a network. However, this doesn’t happen when there is no network connection. Can you guys teach me how to fix it? This really affects the user experience. 21371

Users found this page by searching for:

1. desktop keeps reloading