Windows 10: Win10 disable updates forever

Discus and support Win10 disable updates forever in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, For planning support of oldest production lines technologies are required prepare more VM virtual machines one VM for one production line.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MilanSalka, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Win10 disable updates forever

Hello,

For planning support of oldest production lines technologies are required prepare more VM virtual machines one VM for one production line.

Due compatibility and still working application are strongly recommended to disable win10 updates.

How can be possible to disable win10 updates forever on those VM machines?

Thank you.

:)

MilanSalka, Jan 5, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Jan 5, 2021
  4. R0H1T Win User

Win10 disable updates forever

Faulty APU? (HP laptop, A6-5200) - Disable Win10 driver updating

How about disabling BITS & WU service, I don't remember win10 being able to turn them ON (to auto or manual) when they're disabled *Toast :toast:

R0H1T, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Win10 disable updates forever

1. Win10 disable updates forever - Similar Threads - Win10 disable updates

2. Win10 stuck in forever loop after failed update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 stuck in forever loop after failed update: Hi,I have my friend's windows 10 laptop here that he powered off during an update.All the standard options available system restore... have failed. The drives are bitlocker encrypted, so I can't even make backups and install Win10 fresh.I have tried to follow this guide using...
  3. Win10 stuck in forever loop after failed update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 stuck in forever loop after failed update: Hi,I have my friend's windows 10 laptop here that he powered off during an update.All the standard options available system restore... have failed. The drives are bitlocker encrypted, so I can't even make backups and install Win10 fresh.I have tried to follow this guide using...
  4. Win10 stuck in forever loop after failed update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to disable windows update forever?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to disable windows update forever?: Hi im trying to disable windows update forever, i Have disabled Windows update service but every i restart my laptop it is turned on, I want to disable windows update because it is restarting my pc without alert....
  6. updating forever

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    updating forever: i got a notification saying that i can install version 20h2 of windows 10, after 45 minutes is still downloading and installing and getting things ready submitted by /u/Aleccul69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7qo0y/updating_forever/
  7. Disable SSD disk defragmentation FOREVER

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disable SSD disk defragmentation FOREVER: Most of my PCs have 2 hard drives - first SSD and second mechanical. So I disable defragmentation for SSD disk and change schedule to monthly for the second disk. But after any feature update installation configuration is changing to the the default weekly runs for all hard...
  8. Is there any way to disable Win10 Enterprise LTSB 1607(OS 14393.0) windows update forever?

Is there any way to disable Win10 Enterprise LTSB 1607(OS 14393.0) windows update forever?: When I start my computer, sometimes I need to wait for 1~2 hours to get my computer up to date. So I wonder is there any way to disable the windows update during startup or any usage . Hope I can get a good workaround to prevent windows from automatically updating itself...
  9. How to disable BITS service FOREVER !?

How to disable BITS service FOREVER !?: I disabled background intelligent service with 4 different ways and it turns itself on again after re-starting windows (and recently before re-strating that). I KNOW it's important for windows to turn in on but I don't need my windows to be updated!!!!! because my internet...
  10. Disable Office ClickTorun forever

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Disable Office ClickTorun forever: Dear all, I have installed office 365 on our 5 computers that joined to the domain but suddenly OfficeClickTorun start updating and consuming the whole connection. How to disable OfficeClickTorun.exe please? Best Regards, 106109