Windows 10: Win10 does not believe my Brother MFC-J4620DW's abilities

Discus and support Win10 does not believe my Brother MFC-J4620DW's abilities in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Win7 knew that my Brother MFC could print two-sided, but Win10 does not believe it, even after removing the driver and replacing it with a new Win10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mllewi1, Sep 8, 2019.

1. mllewi1 Win User

Win10 does not believe my Brother MFC-J4620DW's abilities

Win7 knew that my Brother MFC could print two-sided, but Win10 does not believe it, even after removing the driver and replacing it with a new Win10 driver from the manufacturer.

:)

mllewi1, Sep 8, 2019

2. My laptop (Microsoft 10) no longer connects to wireless Brothers MFC-J4620DW printer

My laptop (Microsoft 10) no longer connects to my wireless printer (Brothers MFC-J4620DW)

KathrynPalmerXU, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Wynona Win User

Dangit, Microsoft has messed up my printers once again!

My Brother MFC J825DW (Inkjet) printer won't print because Windows has set it to offline!

My Brother MFC 7460DN (Laser) printer just trucks right along.

Anybody know how I can get my Inkjet Brother back online?

Wynona, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Win10 does not believe my Brother MFC-J4620DW's abilities

Brother MFC-J480DW

My Brother MFC J480DW is not working

JohnHeidelberger, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Win10 does not believe my Brother MFC-J4620DW's abilities

1. Win10 does not believe my Brother MFC-J4620DW's abilities - Similar Threads - Win10 does believe

2. Brother MFC-L2750DW Printer scans but does not print anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother MFC-L2750DW Printer scans but does not print anymore: Hello, I purchased a new Brother printer about 4 months ago and it was working fine over my network at home, also from my android phone however i travel between offices and on the road regularly and i'm back at home and cannot print over my network, however using the...
  3. Brother printer MFC-J6730DW

Brother printer MFC-J6730DW: Loading A3 paper into front of machine tray 2 in portrait position. Detailing landscape print on full page but will only print landscape across A3 page. Have tried to rotate image before print but no change. Please help....
  4. Brother MFC-L5900 admin password...

Brother MFC-L5900 admin password...: The MFC-L5900DW, like most printers nowadays, can be managed via a browser. By default, this printer shows the printer status page only; accessing the configuration pages requires the admin password, that by default is "initpass". This printer is in my home and tried to...
  5. brother mfc-j470dw printer goes offline

brother mfc-j470dw printer goes offline: my brother mfc-j470dw works fine from IOS devices I own, but recurrently goes to "offline" status and will not print. any idea why. this has happened a lot with windows 10, but may have started before that. I can fix it by removing and reloaoding but that is a pain in the...
  6. Printer installation Brother mfc-L5900

Printer installation Brother mfc-L5900: Hello, I have two older computers and an older Brother MFC printer. I purchased a new Brother MFC-L5900 and tried to install the software, however, it was not compatible with Window 7. So I then install Windows 10 to both computers. I also went to the Brother website and...
  7. Windows 10 does not allow scanner on Brother MFC 8460N

Windows 10 does not allow scanner on Brother MFC 8460N: I have now HP laptop with windows 10 home. It does not allow me to scan from my printer Brother MFC 8460N. Previously I could scan from windows 7.Need updated driver. Brother wont provide driver for scanner on MFC 8460N or no support. However Brother MFC 8460N can print from...
  8. Hooking up Brother MFC-240C to new laptop

Hooking up Brother MFC-240C to new laptop: I just bought a new laptop and when trying to connect my older printer, the laptop does not even see it. How can I fix this issue?...

Brother MFC J825DW Printer is Offline: Dangit, Microsoft has messed up my printers once again! My Brother MFC J825DW (Inkjet) printer won't print because Windows has set it to offline! My Brother MFC 7460DN (Laser) printer just trucks right along. Anybody know how I can get my Inkjet Brother back...
  10. Brother MFC-J825DW Printer Drivers Gone

Brother MFC-J825DW Printer Drivers Gone: I have a Brother MFC-J825DW Printer that was working fine as a network printer; however, when Windows updated to Build 10061, the printer no longer worked. I went to Brother and downloaded the full driver package and tried to install the printer to my network. There were...