Windows 10: Win10 doesn t have flash Windows option keep data when recovering.

Discus and support Win10 doesn t have flash Windows option keep data when recovering. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. It is a bootable USB, it works, on USB, there is no ISO, but ISO extracted. It is from 2018? I want to keep my data, will installing windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Andrejki, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Andrejki Win User

Win10 doesn t have flash Windows option keep data when recovering.

Hi. It is a bootable USB, it works, on USB, there is no ISO, but ISO extracted. It is from 2018?

I want to keep my data, will installing windows remove it?

I had windows 10 previously.

Thanks!

Cheers.

:)

Andrejki, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Bo$$ Win User

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Win10 doesn t have flash Windows option keep data when recovering. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Win10 doesn t have flash Windows option keep data when recovering.

1. Win10 doesn t have flash Windows option keep data when recovering. - Similar Threads - Win10 doesn flash

2. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  3. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  4. login options doesn´t work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    login options doesn´t work: I would like to ask about the possibility of logging in to Windows hello. Only login with the PIN and fingerprint that I entered when logging in for the first time works. However, if I want to add another fingerprint or unlock the face, it tells me: Something went wrong, try...
  5. Win10 don't have flash Windows option keep data when recovering.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 don't have flash Windows option keep data when recovering.: Hi. It is a bootable USB, it works, on USB, there is no ISO, but ISO extracted. It is from 2018? I want to keep my data, will installing windows remove it? I had windows 10 previously. Thanks!...
  6. Calendar app doesn`t start. The app icon in Start Menu flash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar app doesn`t start. The app icon in Start Menu flash: Since yesterday I can`t start the Calendar app. The icons on start menu flash between top half blurred or underlined. The Mail app icon flashes in the same way. The attached icon to start menu is blurred too with an exclamation mark in down right corner. I can`t start the app...
  7. speech recognition doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speech recognition doesn´t work: Hi, I use Voiceattack, an app that uses speech recognition to send command to games. It has stopped working for some reason. I use the mic that is integrated in the cam that I also use for headtracking. it´s worked ok for years. I´ve checked the windows 10 sound config....
  8. Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.: Hello everybody. First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language. After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...] Stop code:...
  9. Win10 1709 KB4134660 doesn t find in WU

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 1709 KB4134660 doesn t find in WU: Hi, in my husband's laptop with Win 10 1709 the KB4134660 isn't find in Windows Update, will be available slow? thanks 110360
  10. Office files doesn´t open after Win10 update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office files doesn´t open after Win10 update: After Win10 update, some of office files won´t open. Some .docx and .pptx files especially. Any hints on this issue? 12300