Windows 10: Win10 doesn't have Microsoft Store

Discus and support Win10 doesn't have Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased two computers with win10. One of them has the Microsoft Store and the other one doesn't. I was wondering are there multiple... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BaxterStockman, May 15, 2019.

1. Win10 doesn't have Microsoft Store

Hi,

I purchased two computers with win10. One of them has the Microsoft Store and the other one doesn't.

I was wondering are there multiple different version of Win10?

I googled a bit and tried to install the Microsoft Store but nothing worked.

I thought every Win10 version has a Microsoft Store?

:)

BaxterStockman, May 15, 2019

2. setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, May 15, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 15, 2019
  4. Win10 doesn't have Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store doesn,t working

PlamenaHristova, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Win10 doesn't have Microsoft Store

1. Win10 doesn't have Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Win10 doesn't Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store Doesn't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Doesn't work: Thank you for reading this and attempting to help me. I've tried things with Powershell, tutorials that involve the command prompt, some using third party applications, many restarts now, and a full windows repair upgrade. Absolutely none of them have worked, i've tried...
  3. Microsoft Store doesn't download

Microsoft Store doesn't download: I have always had issues with Windows Store, i've done a complete reinstallation of my system 2 times and things never were completely normal. This time, my windows store refuses to download a game Forza Horizon 4. I played it before doing the complete reinstallation but...
  4. Doesn't have tabs in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Doesn't have tabs in Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] Microsoft Store without tabs Hello, For the past couple of months I didn't have any tabs in Microsoft Store, I mean the apps, games tab near the home tab. Anyone know how to fix it? I tried reset the Microsoft Store but it didn't help. thank you submitted...
  5. Microsoft store doesn't open.

Microsoft store doesn't open.: Everytime i try to open Microsoft store,nothing happens,i already tried using powershell,i already tried using the troubleshoot app,the ''wsreset.exe'' app, i already done everything and nothing works,does someone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/BaconCritz [link]...
  6. Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Microsoft Store doesn't launch: As the title says, Microsoft Store will not launch. Windows is up to date. I cannot open the app settings to do a cache reset. I have tried to use the PowerShell commands, but get an error message: "Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D04, The signature...
  7. Microsoft Store doesn't launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store doesn't launch: Microsoft Store and many other Microsoft apps (like Photos) don't launch at all, I have tried many suggested solution through internet but nothing worked! Please help.....
  8. Microsoft store doesn't launch...

Microsoft store doesn't launch...: I have this bug: when i click on the icon of the store, for some seconds it shows but after it crashes without an error..can you guys help me? submitted by /u/matteo_834 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e3j0ry/microsoft_store_doesnt_launch/
  9. Microsoft Store doesn't exist?

Microsoft Store doesn't exist?: I was having some trouble with Minecraft Windows 10 and it started to act weird as the screen would be white. I then uninstalled the game and proceeded to go to the Microsoft store. I clicked on install for the game but it wouldn't do anything, I kept doing it and tried...
  10. microsoft store doesn't open

microsoft store doesn't open: Microsoft store is not opening. Also default Microsoft applications are not opening like Photos. Message shows "this app doesn't start". Please help me resolve this issue....