Windows 10: Win10 doesn't have Microsoft Store

Discus and support Win10 doesn't have Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased two computers with win10. One of them has the Microsoft Store and the other one doesn't. I was wondering are there multiple... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BaxterStockman, May 15, 2019 at 3:42 PM.

1. Win10 doesn't have Microsoft Store

Hi,

I purchased two computers with win10. One of them has the Microsoft Store and the other one doesn't.

I was wondering are there multiple different version of Win10?

I googled a bit and tried to install the Microsoft Store but nothing worked.

I thought every Win10 version has a Microsoft Store?

:)

BaxterStockman, May 15, 2019 at 3:42 PM

2. setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

4. Win10 doesn't have Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store doesn,t working

PlamenaHristova, May 15, 2019 at 3:43 PM
Thema:

Win10 doesn't have Microsoft Store

1. Win10 doesn't have Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Win10 doesn't Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store and all Microsoft apps have stopped working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and all Microsoft apps have stopped working: Everything was working fine until recently. Now all MS apps such as photos, videos, mail, skype, and anything downloaded from the store won't open. The store itself won't even open. I have tried EVERY solution posted online and no luck. After running the troubleshooter, this...
  3. My laptop doesn't have enough space to update Win10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop doesn't have enough space to update Win10.: Hello, I have a 32 GB SSD-not enough space to update Win10, but I have a 1 Tb external - How can I use that to update Win10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-doesnt-have-enough-space-to-update-win10/f91a1e29-309b-41a6-a28a-52adbcd53894
  4. not having microsoft store in pc

not having microsoft store in pc: [ATTACH][ATTACH]sao máy tính của tôi không có cửa hàng microsoft trong máy? làm sao để có cửa hàng microsoft? hãy giúp tôi!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-having-microsoft-store-in-pc/62d5c880-4131-4ac2-976c-cfcafbdc110d"
  5. microsoft store doesn't open

microsoft store doesn't open: Microsoft store is not opening. Also default Microsoft applications are not opening like Photos. Message shows "this app doesn't start". Please help me resolve this issue....
  6. Microsoft store doesn't launch on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store doesn't launch on Windows 10: Hi, I recently bought a Linx 2 in 1 Tablet and my play store doesnt seem to be working. Everytim i click on microsoft store to install an app, it just takes me back to the desktop. Please help. ***Original title: App store***...
  7. Store Doesn't Open

Store Doesn't Open: Store doesn't open. I searched everywhere and tried EVERYTHING on EVERY POST: wsresest, uninstalling and restoring apps, regional settings, etc, etc, etc. Nothing works! Store doesn't open....
  8. I have uninstalled Microsoft Store.

I have uninstalled Microsoft Store.: I genuinely do not have it anymore. I also lack the Microsoft Calculator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-uninstalled-microsoft-store/25906d6f-2216-49b1-9a11-872d7910a290"
  9. No option to have a free trial in the Microsoft Store.

No option to have a free trial in the Microsoft Store.: I want to try this DvD player out, to see if it works on my PC, but on the store there is no option to have a free trial, only for me to buy it. How come? My laptop that shares the same Microsoft account says I can have the trial, when I checked, but ultimately, I want it...
  10. registering Microsoft store doesn't work

registering Microsoft store doesn't work: My microsoft store, and mail won't open and I tried registering the program and this is what I get. First, it was find yesterday all of a sudden it's not. I had trouble like this about a week ago. Had to reinstall windows in place. Now I ran 2 commands and neither can fix...