Windows 10: win10 doesn't recognize my password

Discus and support win10 doesn't recognize my password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how to reset my account password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RichardHehl, Nov 2, 2020.

1. win10 doesn't recognize my password

how to reset my account password

:)

RichardHehl, Nov 2, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

win10 doesn't recognize my password [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Nov 2, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

win10 doesn't recognize my password

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

win10 doesn't recognize my password

1. win10 doesn't recognize my password - Similar Threads - win10 doesn't recognize

2. Windows doesn't recognize my password or pin no more

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows doesn't recognize my password or pin no more: My Hp elite 840 g5 won't recognize my password and I've been stuck trying to get into my pc. What can I do...? I've tried resetting my Microsoft password still won't open my pc...
  3. Windows doesn't recognize my password or pin no more

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't recognize my password or pin no more: My Hp elite 840 g5 won't recognize my password and I've been stuck trying to get into my pc. What can I do...? I've tried resetting my Microsoft password still won't open my pc...
  4. Windows doesn't recognize my password or pin no more

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win10 doesn't recognize new monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 doesn't recognize new monitor: Hi MicrosoftI bought a new monitor https://www.power.dk/computere-og-tablets/monitorer-og-skaerme/pc-skaerme/msi-optix-g273qfw-27-gamingskaerm/p-1173633/?q=G273QFW and plugged it in and everything was working perfect. 2560x1440 and 165hz. Happy me.I unplugged my setup to set...
  6. Win10 doesn't recognize new monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 doesn't recognize new monitor: Hi MicrosoftI bought a new monitor https://www.power.dk/computere-og-tablets/monitorer-og-skaerme/pc-skaerme/msi-optix-g273qfw-27-gamingskaerm/p-1173633/?q=G273QFW and plugged it in and everything was working perfect. 2560x1440 and 165hz. Happy me.I unplugged my setup to set...
  7. Win10 doesn't recognize new monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Office doesn't recognize password

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office doesn't recognize password: Following 5/15 update my password not recognized at Windows login/ lock screen. Logged in safe mode, restarted, password recognized. Then Office 2013 wont open - none of it. Used online repair tool. Office opened as though i'm a brand new user and required establishing a...
  9. Win10 doesn't recognize SD-card removal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 doesn't recognize SD-card removal: I never had this problem with Windows 7, nor with Windows 10 Pro after I upgraded. However, I recently replaced motherboard, etc in my system, and did a clean Windows 10 Pro installation on a new drive. Activation was successful with no problems. Now, if I plug an SD card...
  10. Win10 doesn't always recognize my password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win10 doesn't always recognize my password: This happened back in July, then again last month. At boot up win10 does not recognize my sign in password for my local user account. Since I know my password I typed it in again, no good. I spent the rest of the day retrying my password. Must have typed it in 100 times, then...