Windows 10: win10 dosent work anymore !

Discus and support win10 dosent work anymore ! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Plz answer ! I used Minitool partition to increase the partition c space by taking some size from disk d and also increasing the size of system . I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MeliodasSama, Aug 17, 2018.

1. win10 dosent work anymore !

Plz answer !
    I used Minitool partition to increase the partition c space by taking some size from disk d and also increasing the size of system . I thought this would solve the problem of 100% disk in task manager and pressed on apply. The program started loading and then said it can not continue until after entering the machine start window Because the c is running from the device and press OK and after completion I have a black screen with the icon of Windows and the loading circle every time I open the device and tried the choice *rest without losing files* but without interest please I want a solution and I would appreciate it if it is without loss of data

:)

MeliodasSama, Aug 17, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Gusgf Win User
    Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Aug 17, 2018
  4. user33331 Win User

win10 dosent work anymore !

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

win10 dosent work anymore !

1. win10 dosent work anymore ! - Similar Threads - win10 dosent anymore

2. New ram dosent work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New ram dosent work: I just bought 2 new 16 gb Corsair vengance 3600 ram sticks but when I put both sticks in for dual channel ram my pc won’t boot. I’ve tested each individually and they both boot in single ram mode. I have tried resetting my cmos battery and resetting all bios settings. I also...
  3. why dosent minecraft work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why dosent minecraft work: hey so ive been tryna run hypixel on minecraft but it keeps timing out so i watched some youtube tutorials and they reccomended it use java or some to fix it and im supposed to allow javaw on allow an app through firewall but the problem is i cant find javaw on firewall and...
  4. why dosent minecraft work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why dosent minecraft work: hey so ive been tryna run hypixel on minecraft but it keeps timing out so i watched some youtube tutorials and they reccomended it use java or some to fix it and im supposed to allow javaw on allow an app through firewall but the problem is i cant find javaw on firewall and...
  5. My windows dosent work anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My windows dosent work anymore: Hi! Can somebody help me!! I cant open widows or searching thing from task bar. It dsent even show up when i press windows button from keyboard. I cant use my settings and upload my windows. What shoud i do??...
  6. My windows dosent work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows dosent work anymore: Hi! Can somebody help me!! I cant open widows or searching thing from task bar. It dsent even show up when i press windows button from keyboard. I cant use my settings and upload my windows. What shoud i do??...
  7. My windows dosent work anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Sysprep not working anymore on Win10 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sysprep not working anymore on Win10 2004: Recently ugpgraded from Windows 10 Professional 1909 to Windows 10 Professional 2004 and ever since I can't seem to run sysprep anymore. When I open the sysprep setuperror log files the following is shown: 2020-06-03 14:36:37, Error SYSPRP Package...
  9. windows app dosent work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows app dosent work: [ATTACH][ATTACH] hello, im totally fedup about new update , i hvae active internet connection, browser&other apps working fine but why windows apps saying this ?? is there a fix ?...
  10. bluetooth dosent work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth dosent work: my blue tooth doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-dosent-work/5be56f11-3b29-4b95-a939-58627affa77c