Windows 10: win10 dosent work anymore !

Discus and support win10 dosent work anymore ! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Plz answer ! I used Minitool partition to increase the partition c space by taking some size from disk d and also increasing the size of system . I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MeliodasSama, Aug 17, 2018.

1. win10 dosent work anymore !

Plz answer !
    I used Minitool partition to increase the partition c space by taking some size from disk d and also increasing the size of system . I thought this would solve the problem of 100% disk in task manager and pressed on apply. The program started loading and then said it can not continue until after entering the machine start window Because the c is running from the device and press OK and after completion I have a black screen with the icon of Windows and the loading circle every time I open the device and tried the choice *rest without losing files* but without interest please I want a solution and I would appreciate it if it is without loss of data

:)

MeliodasSama, Aug 17, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Gusgf Win User
    Issues with Win10 Media Creation Tool

Got it working in the end, not sure what happened but now have bootable usb with Win10 on it.

Gusgf, Aug 17, 2018
  4. user33331 Win User

win10 dosent work anymore !

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

win10 dosent work anymore !

1. win10 dosent work anymore ! - Similar Threads - win10 dosent anymore

2. After recent Win10 updates, lots not working anymore.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After recent Win10 updates, lots not working anymore.: I had to reinstall MS Office; none of the my apps in StartMenu - regardless of which ones - will open when I click on them. I Pin apps to Taskbar and when I click on the icon in TaskBar, they disappear: Mail, Calendar, Calculator, Outlook, OneNote, StickyNotes, to name a few....
  3. MY ACTIVATION CODE FOR FLIGHT SIULATOR DOSENT WORK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY ACTIVATION CODE FOR FLIGHT SIULATOR DOSENT WORK: SEE SUBJECT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-activation-code-for-flight-siulator-dosent-work/534d9188-11f2-4185-9d8e-ddc9bce4508f
  4. Headphone jack on my desktop dosent work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headphone jack on my desktop dosent work: My headphone jack dosent work not the front otr back idk i was messing around with obs studio ranomly stopped working idk what happened i tried everything unistalled and rinstalled drivers cleaned the jacks nothing works help please submitted by /u/Alternative_Delay_74...
  5. My switch pro controller connects but dosent work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My switch pro controller connects but dosent work: My controller for some reason today connects but dosent work at all I’ve been trying removing the device and re pairing it but it dosent work but every other day before this it has worked how do I fix this? submitted by /u/Juanonti [link] [comments]...
  6. Share not working anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Share not working anymore: For years I've cross-mounted these two computers so that each can see the C: drive on the other. But now one direction is failing. Code: COMPUTER A COMPUTER B ---------------------- ---------------------- USER --> Bonnie Bruce HOST --> laptop DellDesktop IP --> 192.168.1.226...
  7. It says that my devices ether dosent exsit or the game dosent exists

in Windows 10 Customization
    It says that my devices ether dosent exsit or the game dosent exists: I tried buying minecraft on my windows ten pc. At first my device didn't exsit. I fixed that and then went back to buy it and now it wont let me install on my device it just says buy again but ive already done that. If I get it to say that i can install it it says my device...
  8. Sysprep not working anymore on Win10 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sysprep not working anymore on Win10 2004: Recently ugpgraded from Windows 10 Professional 1909 to Windows 10 Professional 2004 and ever since I can't seem to run sysprep anymore. When I open the sysprep setuperror log files the following is shown: 2020-06-03 14:36:37, Error SYSPRP Package...
  9. windows app dosent work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows app dosent work: [ATTACH][ATTACH] hello, im totally fedup about new update , i hvae active internet connection, browser&other apps working fine but why windows apps saying this ?? is there a fix ?...
  10. bluetooth dosent work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth dosent work: my blue tooth doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-dosent-work/5be56f11-3b29-4b95-a939-58627affa77c