Windows 10: win10 download problems

Discus and support win10 download problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi guys , any help offered will certainly be appreciated .in my win 10 desktop i virtually cannot download / open / install any new program / file etc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by donar, Jun 14, 2020.

1. donar Win User

win10 download problems

hi guys , any help offered will certainly be appreciated .in my win 10 desktop i virtually cannot download / open / install any new program / file etc .

in the attachment you will see the file i want to open etc is there ok , paypal-shopping-cart php , when i click it to open it i get the page in the second image .
    it is in internet explorer , i do not think i have internet explorer in this PC ? if i click save or open etc etc file only repeats itself .

can anyone suggest a solution ? thanks

:)

donar, Jun 14, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 14, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

win10 download problems

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

win10 download problems

1. win10 download problems - Similar Threads - win10 download problems

2. downloading problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloading problem: i cannot download roblox it says you "you owned this app" but i cant install it what should i do?! me and my sister were about to play and i dont know what to do it starts shutting down so i decided to uninstall it...
  3. download problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download problems: How can I download Windows Photo Gallery on Windows 10. I have tried it a few times but I always get an error. Pleasse how do I solve this?? Help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-problems/171670b7-0c0c-4bec-9d96-f0d2d3436917
  4. downloading problems

downloading problems: I won't be able to download any software in my brand new laptop evoo windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-problems/dc2b076c-7786-445c-a174-b541f02fec71
  5. Problem Downloading Win10 onto my Win8.1 PC

Problem Downloading Win10 onto my Win8.1 PC: Have just bought Windows 10 to download onto my PC. I have 39.5GB available on my 'C' drive but after the download completes it mentions 'partition' and not enough space and won't install. I am not really very computer savvy but before I get in a professional...I wonder if I...
  6. Problems downloading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems downloading: "the windows installer service could not be accessed. this can occur if you are running windows in safe mode, or if the windows installer is not correctly installed." i get this everytime i try to download something. i've tried searching the internet and i even asked a...
  7. download problems

download problems: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 9/8/2018 3:32:53 AM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: (100) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Description: Faulting application name: svchost.exe_wuauserv,...
  8. Win10 problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 problem: Hello! I have a problem with Windows 10 on my laptop. I had Windows 8.1 then i upgraded to Win10. Sometimes after upgrade (3-4 times a month) computer lost sound, started to work really really slow and i couldnt open anything in task bar, if i was playing a game i got fps...
  9. Download Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Download Win10: I want to re install Win 10 so Ill need to download the ISO image so I can create a USB installer. Anyone know where I can get this? Thanks! 36502
  10. Problem downloading Win10 Updates

Problem downloading Win10 Updates: I am trying to update my Laptop which has Windows 7 Home Premium 32 Bit with SP1, to Windows 10. I have downloaded the Windows 10 ISO files and successfully burned a DVD. During the burning process the integrity of the burn process was checked and was confirmed as OK. I...