Windows 10: win10 download problems

Discus and support win10 download problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi guys , any help offered will certainly be appreciated .in my win 10 desktop i virtually cannot download / open / install any new program / file etc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by donar, Jun 14, 2020.

1. donar Win User

win10 download problems

hi guys , any help offered will certainly be appreciated .in my win 10 desktop i virtually cannot download / open / install any new program / file etc .

in the attachment you will see the file i want to open etc is there ok , paypal-shopping-cart php , when i click it to open it i get the page in the second image .
    it is in internet explorer , i do not think i have internet explorer in this PC ? if i click save or open etc etc file only repeats itself .

can anyone suggest a solution ? thanks

:)

donar, Jun 14, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 14, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

win10 download problems

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

win10 download problems

1. win10 download problems - Similar Threads - win10 download problems

2. File download problem or download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File download problem or download problem: Hello there,I am using windows 11 version and I am facing issue of file downloading,I can't download any file or any application My updates are up to date,like I can't download any file from WhatsApp windows version,and can't download any application from epic games launcher,...
  3. File download problem or download problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File download problem or download problem: Hello there,I am using windows 11 version and I am facing issue of file downloading,I can't download any file or any application My updates are up to date,like I can't download any file from WhatsApp windows version,and can't download any application from epic games launcher,...
  4. Boot problems for win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot problems for win10: Hi. I have the error 0×c0000225.I tried to install ubuntu because win10 become to heavy because is an old laptop.Ubuntu is not install properly but was an error so now i have an error in boot.With "chkdsk c: /f /r" the file system is fat32 and volume ubuntu 20_0 wS...
  5. win10 search problem

in Cortana
    win10 search problem: When I try to search, I click the search bar and the cusor appears for a second or two and then disappears. Making it impossible enter a search request. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-search-problem/25c595a1-832f-43b8-b979-c77f7c277f8e"
  6. Problem Downloading Win10 onto my Win8.1 PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem Downloading Win10 onto my Win8.1 PC: Have just bought Windows 10 to download onto my PC. I have 39.5GB available on my 'C' drive but after the download completes it mentions 'partition' and not enough space and won't install. I am not really very computer savvy but before I get in a professional...I wonder if I...
  7. win10 cosmetic problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win10 cosmetic problems: Hello! I just bought a brand new laptop and installed win10. I had problems with updating but i fixed them. Now im using the latest update. There are 2 small problems which are annoying for me: 1. When i enter display settings by right clicking on desktop sometimes but not...
  8. Win10 problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 problem: Hello! I have a problem with Windows 10 on my laptop. I had Windows 8.1 then i upgraded to Win10. Sometimes after upgrade (3-4 times a month) computer lost sound, started to work really really slow and i couldnt open anything in task bar, if i was playing a game i got fps...
  9. Download Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Download Win10: I want to re install Win 10 so Ill need to download the ISO image so I can create a USB installer. Anyone know where I can get this? Thanks! 36502
  10. Problem downloading Win10 Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem downloading Win10 Updates: I am trying to update my Laptop which has Windows 7 Home Premium 32 Bit with SP1, to Windows 10. I have downloaded the Windows 10 ISO files and successfully burned a DVD. During the burning process the integrity of the burn process was checked and was confirmed as OK. I...