Windows 10: Win10 Dynamic Theme question

Discus and support Win10 Dynamic Theme question in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ProductID: Dynamic theme, Version: 1.4.30225 ---------- I'm running win10 Home version 1903 on both my PC and my Laptop. I have Dynamic theme setup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bigs11, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Bigs11 Win User

Win10 Dynamic Theme question

ProductID: Dynamic theme, Version: 1.4.30225
    ----------
    I'm running win10 Home version 1903 on both my PC and my Laptop.
    I have Dynamic theme setup identically on both PC and Laptop.
    Dynamic theme is set to use Windows Spotlight as Background, and Bing as Lock Screen.
    When I boot the PC, the Lock Screen image is blurred (I'm ok with that).
    When I boot the Laptop, the Lock Screen image is replaced by default Win10 colour.
    I'd like the Laptop to operate the same as my PC.
    Any ideas, please?

- - - Updated - - -

Problem solved:
    I went to Settings/Personalisation/Lock Screen. Turned ON "Show Lock Screen Background Picture on the Sign-In screen".
    Hope this helps someone Win10 Dynamic Theme question :)

:)

Bigs11, Jun 10, 2019

2. Dynamic Theme

Hi Hoang,

I need a little bit more info if possible. You are trying to download Dynamic Theme -

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/dynamic...
    - correct?

What is happening when you try to download? Is the button greyed out? let me know!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Win10 Dynamic Theme question

Dynamic Theme

Why can't I get Dynamic Theme on my Windows ?

( I'm using Windows 10)

Thanks a lot.

Hoang Thien Hieu, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Win10 Dynamic Theme question

1. Win10 Dynamic Theme question - Similar Threads - Win10 Dynamic Theme

2. Dynamic theme not auto download bing theme?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dynamic theme not auto download bing theme?: Why dynamic theme not auto download bing theme? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dynamic-theme-not-auto-download-bing-theme/19b05c0e-af75-4fed-b6f9-04454f2560e2
  3. Question about downloading themes and appearing in the theme section of personalization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about downloading themes and appearing in the theme section of personalization: I have downloaded themes from the store before but for some reason when I tried doing it today 10/13/2020 I was told it was downloaded successfully; but, for some reason it did not appear in the list of themes on the personalization page. I deleted it, re-downloaded it, and...
  4. Ms sync theme question

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Ms sync theme question: Not sure if this is the right place but here it is... I’m logged into my account with ms account and syncing is on In my add Data / local / windows / themes theirs my synced roamed themes and wallpapers I updated and replaced all the wallpapers and this folder is still...
  5. Dynamic Theme Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dynamic Theme Not Working: Hi all, I have been trying the "Dynamic Theme" program from the Microsoft Store. It looks like a good app but I am really having a problem with it. I have it set to change my wallpaper every 1 hr but it doesn't. Right now I am going on 4 hrs and it still hasn't changed. This...
  6. Win10 Dynamic Theme question

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Dynamic Theme question: ProductID: Dynamic theme, Version: 1.4.30225 ---------- I'm running win10 Home version 1903 on both my PC and my Laptop. I have Dynamic theme setup identically on both PC and Laptop. Dynamic theme is set to use Windows Spotlight as Background, and Bing as Lock Screen. When I...
  7. Win10 Dynamic Lock

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win10 Dynamic Lock: Hi, While using Win 10 Dynamic Lock, i'm always in puzzle. Yes it works, after i setup dynamic lock function, after i leave with my phone, computer will be locked. But, if i brings my phone back, they will not reconnect automatic, which means , the dynamic lock function is...
  8. "Synced Theme" question

"Synced Theme" question: After the update to the latest fall creators update on 2 of my machines I noticed my old synced theme on 2 machines lost its background. Looking at the theme in the personalization settings just showed it set to solid black so I right clicked and removed it incase there was...
  9. Win10 Theme

Win10 Theme: What the h-e-double hocky sticks, Microsoft?? Why do you INSIST on mucking up the display? Has no one in your ENTIRE CORPORATION heard of CONTINUITY?? BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY?? What is wrong with you people? I don't give a rat's shiny derriere about artsy-fartsy hipster...
  10. Theme question

Theme question: Are the pictures that make up themes accessible individually like they were in Win7? In the personalization/theme window in Win7 one could choose one of the pictures in a theme and use that for a background. I haven't figured out a way to find those in Win10. It seems like in...