Windows 10: Win10 Edge - Default font looks odd

Discus and support Win10 Edge - Default font looks odd in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've got this problem where many websites that I visit default to a font that's unreadable for me.I've tried to change the default font settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Valentin CristianLUPŞA, Jul 20, 2022.

1. Win10 Edge - Default font looks odd

Hello, I've got this problem where many websites that I visit default to a font that's unreadable for me.I've tried to change the default font settings via windows and via Edge, but no succes.That calygraphic font is unreadable. At first, I thought it's chosen by the website developer, but it's not, because I get this on on more than 50% of websites I visit.Thank you!

:)

Valentin CristianLUPŞA, Jul 20, 2022

2. Changing default font of Sticky Notes (in Win10)

I recently upgraded fromWin8.1 to Win10 and noticed the StickyNotes default font is still Segoe. How can I change it to either of:

• Arial size 10
    • Cambria size 11
    • Any other font (any other size)
    Thanks.

Ahmad Dan-Hamidu, Jul 20, 2022
  3. RESETTING THE DEFAULT FONTS?

Hello,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have performed. To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• Did you delete any fonts from the system?
    • Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • When you say ''Tried the one in the font menu but it didn't work!
      ‘’did you tried the option Restore default fonts settings? If not you can try the below steps.
    Let’s try to restore the default fonts settings and check if this helps.

• Type fonts on the Windows search bar and select
      Fonts.

• Click on Font settings on the left pane and click on
      Restore default fonts settings.

• Click on OK.
    Check if this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 20, 2022
  4. Arul_D Win User

Win10 Edge - Default font looks odd

In Windows 10 how do I return the font on my desktop icons to the default setting?

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to restore to default font settings in windows 10.

• Type fonts in the search and press enter

• Click on Font settings

• Click on Restore default font settings.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Jul 20, 2022
Thema:

Win10 Edge - Default font looks odd

1. Win10 Edge - Default font looks odd - Similar Threads - Win10 Edge Default

2. idrk what this is but it looks odd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    idrk what this is but it looks odd: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/alpi_exe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/11v1abz/idrk_what_this_is_but_it_looks_odd/
  3. Win10 Edge - Default font looks odd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Edge - Default font looks odd: Hello, I've got this problem where many websites that I visit default to a font that's unreadable for me.I've tried to change the default font settings via windows and via Edge, but no succes.That calygraphic font is unreadable. At first, I thought it's chosen by the website...
  4. Win10 Edge - Default font looks odd

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 Edge - Default font looks odd: Hello, I've got this problem where many websites that I visit default to a font that's unreadable for me.I've tried to change the default font settings via windows and via Edge, but no succes.That calygraphic font is unreadable. At first, I thought it's chosen by the website...
  5. Win10 default fonts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 default fonts: How can I clear out the dozens of fonts that have accumulated over time and get back to the original default Win10 font set? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-default-fonts/c13e331f-7022-43aa-8291-dab24167f9e2
  6. Win10 default fonts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 default fonts: How can I clear out the dozens of fonts that have accumulated over time and get back to the original default Win10 font set? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-default-fonts/c13e331f-7022-43aa-8291-dab24167f9e2
  7. Win10 default fonts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. tried to change default font, but ended up looking worse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    tried to change default font, but ended up looking worse: Hey thereSo I wanted to change the default font on my Windows 10 computer, after following some online instructions I went on the Windows Registery Editor and changed the value in [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontSubstitutes] I changes the...
  9. Default font looks like the from old versions of windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Default font looks like the from old versions of windows: This wasn't the font until I turned on my computer yesterday morning. I am confident this font looks like the one from Windows XP. Also selecting on desktop looks like it's from earlier versions too. But that isn't the case in file explorer. Note: This happens on almost app,...
  10. Odd looking file icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd looking file icon: Anyone know what the 2 wee squares mean ? 161826