Windows 10: Win10 email client

Discus and support Win10 email client in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I tell if my email address is being blocked by someone? If my email address is blocked, will I get an "undeliverable" message. Many thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PatrickWAllen, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Win10 email client

How can I tell if my email address is being blocked by someone?

If my email address is blocked, will I get an "undeliverable" message.

Many thanks

:)

PatrickWAllen, Apr 19, 2020

2. WIN10 Email Client

I have had to re-install my emails because I did not want the linked inboxes. (Only way to reverse it apparently). Remove & Re-install.

Now I have only two emails in there. TalkTalk & Outlook mails. (There was 3 but I will keep gmail separate and go directly to their server.

Because I have more than one machine - From time to time I still need to access the TalkTalk & Outlook Servers from a different machine.

Once there I need to see any mails SENT from the WIN10 email Client. They should be in the server SENT box. They aren't!

WITHIN WIN10 Client

I can receive messages OK and I can reply to them. They will receive those replies OK. I can generate & send out new message OK. They will be received OK BUT they will only appear in the local SENT box inside the Client. The server SEND box doesn't get updated.

I think that is the same as saying that the SENT boxes do not synchronise.

I WILL REPEAT THAT

These messages can be seen only within email Client SEND or SENT file box. They are not up on the server - ever! Re-synching doesn't do it. Waiting doesn't do it. I'm not sure how long they are kept for BUT they could be clogging up my available storage
    because something is! I cannot clear enough space for the WIN10 upgrade. Ah but THAT is another issue ain't it!

Does that make sense to anyone? Please advise before I go bonkers!

Sincerely

BerryG

BerryGreene, Apr 19, 2020
  3. 7.62 Win User
    Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

4. Win10 email client

win10 email clients are losing recipient address

my win10 email clients (both PC and mobile) seems to be losing the to addresses in emails, so they go to drafts, and stick there

In drafts the to addresses cant be edited

The issue goes away if I enter subject and body text before the recipients, or if I start the email workflow from the contacts app as opposed the the email app

I'm using win10 apps linked to outlook.com, which is synced to the outlook client on PS via outlook Hotmail connector (per MSFT recommendation). I'm also using a private email domain, set up manually

Any good ideas?

AndyPreston33, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Win10 email client

1. Win10 email client - Similar Threads - Win10 email client

2. email client problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email client problems: Whenever my email client tries to load emails from the servers I get authentication failure every time, I put it down to my particular client having problems but I've tried it with different clients now and I'm getting the same problemFair email for androidMailbird for...
  3. email client problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    email client problems: Whenever my email client tries to load emails from the servers I get authentication failure every time, I put it down to my particular client having problems but I've tried it with different clients now and I'm getting the same problemFair email for androidMailbird for...
  4. email client problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. updating email client

updating email client: hiyaim getting the following error code when updating my yahoo account0x8019019awhat does it mean and how can i fix itthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-email-client/4a7c8754-087a-4e39-9ce6-35e9ee828797
  6. Read receipt in eMail Client?

Read receipt in eMail Client?: I would like to know how to get eMC to send me a read receipt to indicate that my mail has been recived. Can eMC do this please? I do have the Pro version. Thanks 168092
  7. Windows Email Client

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Email Client: I use Outlook for my email client and have done so without a problem for twelve years. A few days ago I decided to also open a Windows email client and that is when my problem started. Once I did this all my Outlook folders where I store important emails disappeared and...
  8. rdp client in win10 home

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    rdp client in win10 home: [ATTACH] everything i search comes up on how to enable the server. can someone with win10 home confirm if the RDP CLIENT not SERVER is in Win10? This one: https://preview.redd.it/0lc31j538h541.png?width=407&format=png&auto=webp&s=eb47cdd3255acd6129695e7c50867d3e4d44d3ab...
  9. POP3 email clients

POP3 email clients: I have Windows 10 Pro and I'm desperately trying to find a program that actually works using POP3. I've tried Yandex, Mailbird, (which I have paid full price for in 2016 and 2018 when it said POP3 with NO constructive help from them to get it to work) Thunderbird but have...
  10. email client

in Browsers and Email
    email client: I have Windows 10 pro and have been using Windows Mail; unfortunately it is erratic syncing and I just lost a valuable folder. It seems ok at times and I like its simplicity because I am at an average tech level. I have had other issues with it so have discontinued use....