Windows 10: Win10 Enterprise - Network Printing - Need Assistance to Print

Discus and support Win10 Enterprise - Network Printing - Need Assistance to Print in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have submitted a few work tickets to our IT department to get this resolved to no avail. I am hoping someone here can provide me with the assistance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RVC, Apr 8, 2019.

1. RVC
    RVC Win User

Win10 Enterprise - Network Printing - Need Assistance to Print

I have submitted a few work tickets to our IT department to get this resolved to no avail. I am hoping someone here can provide me with the assistance needed to allow me to use our department printer. Some potentially useful details are:

1 - I see (2) instances of the printer in question in "Printers & scanners"

One of these features the caption, "App available for this device" while the second states "Driver is unavailable." My attempts to print test pages fail.

2 - Windows 10 Enterprise, v1709, OS Build 162999.1029

I am attached to out network only in a wireless capacity because, I am too far from a LAN jack. The printer is in the department office on the other side of the building.

:)

2. kgreene Win User

vista printing

ok I just got done setting up my new network and i have a laptop with windows vista on it and a sever with windows sever 2003 on it. I have two printers hooked up to my sever a HP Laser Jet 6L and a HP Photosmart C3180 all in one printer when i try to print from my laptop its very slow sometimes office 2007 fezzes when i print from my gameing rig (which is xp home btw) every thing that i print from it is fast. any suggestions?

kgreene, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    win10 email print problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Can you print in other Office programs, such as Word, Excel?
    • Did you get any error message when it failed to print?
    • Are you trying to print using outlook.com or the mail app?
    • Have you tried printing pages from any website?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Please try resetting the print style first and then check if the issue persists. To do this, please follow:

1. Open an email message, click File > Print.

2. Click Print Options.

3. Highlight the print style you used to print emails and click Define Styles button.

4. Click Reset button.

5. Close the email window and open it again. Try printing to see if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Apr 8, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Printing

Hi,

Print Spooler service is your main connector with the printer, and if this service doesn’t work, you won’t be able to print your documents. To assist you with your printing concern, kindly refer to the troubleshooting steps below:

Method 1: Run the Printing Troubleshooter

We suggest that you click on this article and follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix printer problems.

Method 2: Uninstall unnecessary printers

Having two or more printers installed can cause issues with the Print Spooler and printing. Follow the steps below to uninstall any unnecessary printers:

• Press Windows Key + X and select Control Panel from the list.
    • When Control Panel opens, locate Devices and Printers.
    • In Devices and Printers section select the printer you want to remove and click Print server properties.
    • Go to Drivers tab. You should see the list of all installed printers.
    • Select the printer you want to remove and click the Remove button.
    • Select Remove driver and driver package and click OK to completely remove the printer.
    • After removing unnecessary printers, restart your PC.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Win10 Enterprise - Network Printing - Need Assistance to Print - Similar Threads - Win10 Enterprise Network

2. Network Shared Printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Shared Printing: Latest Windows Update broke shared network printing which was working. Tried deleting the printer on the remote device then tried to reinstall and was told Windows can't connect to the printer. Printer sharing is turned on. Any Ideas? Thanks....
  3. Network Shared Printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network Shared Printing: Latest Windows Update broke shared network printing which was working. Tried deleting the printer on the remote device then tried to reinstall and was told Windows can't connect to the printer. Printer sharing is turned on. Any Ideas? Thanks....
  4. networking print problems.

networking print problems.: test page failed to print. would you like to view the print troubleshooter for assistance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/networking-print-problems/7536c75b-d4cd-4670-a27b-7b7dd7c8dc72
  5. Network printing

Network printing: I have a cannon ir1025/1024/1025 UFII LT network printer. Two Microsoft 10 workstation can print to it. I am attempting to connect a third. The third computer has two users. One can print to the printer and the second user cannot. Are they not using the same printer...
  6. Network Printing Not Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Printing Not Working: My network is set up as follows: ASUS-LAPTOP DESKTOP GRADYLAND LEVONO-LAPTOP TOSHIBA-LAPTOP (from file explorer on DESKTOP) DESKTOP is my main workstation, GRADYLAND is the name of my WIFI network and the others are computers scattered throughout the house. I have an HP...
  7. Win10/Win7 Print Networking Problem

Win10/Win7 Print Networking Problem: I have a home network that was set up with all win7 machines and a HP LaserJet 4050 lpt printer attached to one of them. All machines had access thru the network to this one printer. I recently purchased a new win10 computer (Dell Precision 3630) to which I have attached the...
  8. network printing win10

network printing win10: hi i'm trying to print to network printer but the system says it cant find it. saying printer is in error state. ive stopped and restarted print spooler and cleared folder. The network has been reset but I cant delete one PC and re-establish connection in hope it finds...
  9. Win10 Mail will not print

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Mail will not print: Win 10 Mail will not print an E-Mail. Win Live Mail 2012 will print an E Mail. My printers work.How do I get the printers to work with Win 10 Mail? JN 20962
  10. network print nothing prints

network print nothing prints: I have network printer. I wanted to print documents from command prompt so I gave command net use LPT1 \\<machine>\<printer share> /yes to link up network printer with LPT1 then using print command print /d:LPT1 document.txt the printer pulls a paper, but it...