Windows 10: Win10 Enterprise reboot immediately once opening TMT3

Discus and support Win10 Enterprise reboot immediately once opening TMT3 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed TMT3 (TotalMedia Theatre 3) and once I open it, Win10 Enterprise just reboot automatically and immediately. I don't have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JustinWuB, Jul 23, 2016.

1. JustinWuB Win User

Win10 Enterprise reboot immediately once opening TMT3

I have installed TMT3 (TotalMedia Theatre 3) and once I open it, Win10 Enterprise just reboot automatically and immediately.

I don't have any clue*cry*cry*cry

Has anyone met the same issue? Thanks!

:)

JustinWuB, Jul 23, 2016

2. Windows 10 enterprise evaluation convert to enterprise

Dear Andre,

I've tried it once again. I was able to upgrade Win10 enterprise eval to full Professional using iso from Media Creation Tool.

Then, I've activated Pro version to an Enterprise Win10 Enterprise reboot immediately once opening TMT3 :) Dunno why iso with full enterprise edition didn't let me keep files and settings on the machine.

Łukasz Ignaczak, Jul 23, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Home fresh install blue screens, Windows program failure and 3rd party program crashes.

Did you upgrade Win10 Pro to Win10 Enterprise (before you did the fresh install of Win10 Home) or did you replace Win10 Pro with Win10 Enterprise (before you did the fresh install of Win10 Home)? Where did you obtain the installation media for Win10 Home?
    ...Win10 Pro? ...Win10 Enterprise?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Jul 23, 2016
  4. JustinWuB Win User

No blue screen. The screen just becomes black and the system goes rebooting. Just like I press the reboot button.

JustinWuB, Jul 23, 2016
  5. JustinWuB Win User
    Well...good question...

But I don't think it's because of Win10 Enterprise.

JustinWuB, Jul 23, 2016
  6. There are several reasons why I asked that question. Enterprise is usually only available to corporate customers, unless your running the 90 day trial. Or have access to MSDN etc. If it's a corporate PC, do you have permission to install that software? If it's not a corporate PC, how and why was Enterprise installed? Where did you obtain the install media? It could be a corrupt install.

alphanumeric, Jul 23, 2016
  7. JustinWuB Win User
    I see. It's my personal computer and I have lots of drives and want to try some enterprise features, like storage, on Win10.

You're correct that I have access to MSDN*Smile

So far, I have found an alternative by replacing TMT3 with PotPlayer, but I'm still interested in why TMT3 can reboot the system without any promotions. I have disabled auto reboot while system failure.

JustinWuB, Jul 24, 2016
  8. JustinWuB Win User

I wish I could install Win 10 Pro if it's more compatible with my hardware. I first upgrade Win7 to Win10 Pro, but I got a wireless driver issue that the system just could not recongize Netgear A6210. Then I decided to reinstall to Win10 Enterprise, because I tried Win10 Pro last time. Then I met another issue that my internal drives was treated as mobile storage so that they were in the Safely Remove Hardware list. I revised the registry to fix it. Now I got the TMT3 issue.

See I have just sorted out everything on the new system. Sign...

JustinWuB, Jul 24, 2016
  9. Pro and Enterprise use the same drivers. Why would they use different drivers on the same hardware? Anyway, I don't use TMT3 so I can't help you with that. I've run Enterprise on my Laptop so I could have a look at Windows To Go. I'm back to Pro at the moment though. One of the fist things I do is turn off the reboot on system failure. If I get a BSOD (haven't in a very long time) I want to see it, not wonder what happened.

alphanumeric, Jul 24, 2016
  10. JustinWuB Win User
    I have turned off the reboot on system failure, so it's very strange. There's also no BSOD either. So I don't have any information what really happened*Sad

JustinWuB, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Win10 Enterprise reboot immediately once opening TMT3 - Similar Threads - Win10 Enterprise reboot

2. Win10 Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Enterprise to Pro: Hello everyone.I have an old pc to be recycled that slmgr -dli shows as a retail channel linked to my microsoft account - so has a digital license product key. I believe it had win7 that was upgraded to win 10 pro. I also have a pc that my university allowed me to keep when I...
  3. Win10 Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Enterprise to Pro: Hello everyone.I have an old pc to be recycled that slmgr -dli shows as a retail channel linked to my microsoft account - so has a digital license product key. I believe it had win7 that was upgraded to win 10 pro. I also have a pc that my university allowed me to keep when I...
  4. Win10 Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Clean reboot of win10 home over win10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clean reboot of win10 home over win10 enterprise: Hello there ! I have a laptop with win10 enterprise on it and several accounts (one of them is mine with administrator privileges). But I want to use this old business machine for personal purpose, and all things that are disabled due to the enterprise version make it...
  6. Win10 pro become Win10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 pro become Win10 enterprise: I was using win10 home and had a key for win10 pro. I redeemed it and tried to download win10pro from windows store but it keeps having error. I restarted my computer and surprisingly found my Win10 home become Win10 enterprise. How can i fix it ?...
  7. Hibernate immediately reboots

in Windows 10 Support
    Hibernate immediately reboots: Strange but true - one of my systems will hibernate, sit there for a few moments and then comes back up again. Windows 10 Version 2004 How on earth to fix? David 161446
  8. Random Immediate Reboot no BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Immediate Reboot no BSOD: There doesn't seem to be a rhythm, I could be playing a game or surfing the web and my PC will sometimes freeze for a second, then reboot, other times it'll simply reboot. Couple things to note: I have a RAM overclock (hasn't had errors with Karhu up to 4000%) I have a GPU...
  9. upgrade to Win10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrade to Win10 Enterprise: I just bought a Dell Inspiron with Windows 10 Home pre-loaded. I found I needed Remote Desktop but that version didn't support it. So I upgraded to Enterprise but now I can't activate the Windows new version. I bought the upgrade from the Microsoft store but it did not come...
  10. uninstall win10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstall win10 enterprise: micros up graded me to win10 enterprise. since i have win7-8- to win10 ,so I have a bios digital key, can not find. I am not develper or working or school. so micros accessed denided my admin. blocked update except what they give me. blocked download. refused to active. and...