Windows 10: Win10 errors-Win Programs will not open. Suggestions to troubleshoot

Discus and support Win10 errors-Win Programs will not open. Suggestions to troubleshoot in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am starting to get errors in these Win10 programs and I do not know how many more programs will not load. I have tried sfc/SCANNOW and the dism.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pran105336, Jun 19, 2024.

1. Win10 errors-Win Programs will not open. Suggestions to troubleshoot

I am starting to get errors in these Win10 programs and I do not know how many more programs will not load. I have tried sfc/SCANNOW and the dism.exe command prompt and nothing. I do not want to go back to a restore point or reinstall Windows. Any suggestions to troubleshoot to open these error prone Win10 programs and if I find more errors what should I do...Of course, life is too short, I would like to fix this quickly without spending hrs troublshooting. Thanks.C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApp\NVIDIACorp.NVIDIAControlPanel_8.1.966.0_x64_56jybvy8a...\nvcplui.exe The parameter is incorrect C"\

:)

pran105336, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

Win10 errors-Win Programs will not open. Suggestions to troubleshoot

1. Win10 errors-Win Programs will not open. Suggestions to troubleshoot - Similar Threads - Win10 errors Programs

2. Win10 errors-Win Programs will not open. Suggestions to troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 errors-Win Programs will not open. Suggestions to troubleshoot: I am starting to get errors in these Win10 programs and I do not know how many more programs will not load. I have tried sfc/SCANNOW and the dism.exe command prompt and nothing. I do not want to go back to a restore point or reinstall Windows. Any suggestions to troubleshoot...
  3. Win10 errors-Win Programs will not open. Suggestions to troubleshoot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 errors-Win Programs will not open. Suggestions to troubleshoot: I am starting to get errors in these Win10 programs and I do not know how many more programs will not load. I have tried sfc/SCANNOW and the dism.exe command prompt and nothing. I do not want to go back to a restore point or reinstall Windows. Any suggestions to troubleshoot...
  4. Unknown Win10 program errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown Win10 program errors: I open programs such as NVIDIA control panel and I get errors such as: C'\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\NVIDIACorp.NVIDIAControlPanel_8.1.966.0_x64_56jybvy68s....nvplui.exe "the parameter is incorrect".....I get this kind of error with other programs. Has anyone seen this? I guess...
  5. Unknown Win10 program errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown Win10 program errors: I open programs such as NVIDIA control panel and I get errors such as: C'\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\NVIDIACorp.NVIDIAControlPanel_8.1.966.0_x64_56jybvy68s....nvplui.exe "the parameter is incorrect".....I get this kind of error with other programs. Has anyone seen this? I guess...
  6. Unknown Win10 program errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. win 7 program not opening

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    win 7 program not opening: I an getting this msg over and over. Can not open any program. {C:/ program files x86/movies toolbar/datamngr/apcrtldr.dll}. My laptop is running Windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/win-7-program-not-opening/bf1bb81b-148c-4f64-ba7f-d0bd9aa43997
  8. Suggest a program

Suggest a program: Hi. I want a program like VPN software but different from them I now Windows has the ability to connect to a VPN with different protocols, but importing too many VPNs bothers me, especially when I want to connect to a Wi-Fi. For this reason, I am looking for a...
  9. Suggestion for audio troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Suggestion for audio troubleshooter: Recently I had a problem with the audio output on my computer, and the troubleshooter couldn't solve it. It suggested that I reinstall the Realtek driver, which seemed to work for a short period sometimes, but then the problem returned. I seem to have found a better fix:...
  10. Program suggestions

Program suggestions: Hello, I am not too sure if this the correct sub-forum to post this in. I'm looking for more programs that are 'MUST HAVE' for Windows, I currently use CCleaner and Driver Booster, is their any program suggestions that you have? 18639