Windows 10: Win10 ESD electronic order drive imaging and activation

Discus and support Win10 ESD electronic order drive imaging and activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My company recently purchased 25 seats of Windows 10 Pro thru a distributor using the ESD system download from aquiremysoftware.com. We received an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dan3684, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Dan3684 Win User

Win10 ESD electronic order drive imaging and activation

My company recently purchased 25 seats of Windows 10 Pro thru a distributor using the ESD system download from aquiremysoftware.com. We received an email with the Product Code activation key and Product URL install image link for each of the 25 seats.

I’m planning on creating a master image so that I can deploy the same software and configuration to all of the machines without going thru multiple installs. Once each machine boots I would apply each activation key.

I’m worried that because they have a unique install image download link for each of the seats, that I won’t be able to do this. Does anyone know if the installation image is locked to the activation key that they provide?

Thanks!

Dan

:)

Dan3684, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Tim B285 Win User

Win10 on new hard drive, how to activate

• Installed Win10 to new hard drive, but Win7 code does not work.
    • Tried online (slui.exe 4) activation:
      • entered numeric codes online - which failed,
      • talked to 1st line tech who entered Win7 code - did not work,
      • transferred me to 2nd line tech and no one came on the phone line after 2.5 hours.

Win7 was pre-installed on HP computer with no media provided and HP support has no process to supply replacement media or ISO (last HP purchase). Tried to install Win7 to new drive using Recovery Disks I created, but it could not find system image.

Not willing to return to old hard drive as the new one has SSD and is at least 3 (7?) times faster.

QUESTION 1: Is my only option now to buy either Win7 or Win10?

QUESTION 2: Without activation, when will Win10 no longer boot? If 12 months, I can retry online activation later.

Tim B285, Apr 2, 2020
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Apr 2, 2020
  4. wishihad Win User

Activation options for Win10 with instant clones

We have a secure (no internet access) lab environment setup to test and validate a VMWare VDI deployment of Win10 clients.

Our issue is activation of the Win10 clients as they require re-activation every time we logoff and back on because we are using instant clones.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to resolve this? Here are the options we are considering and issues as we understand them:

• Setup a KMS server
      • Requires a Volume license, which is doable
      • Documentation says we must have a minimum of 25 hosts, we don' have that in our lab
    • Use our MSDN account
      • No support for Win10 KMS license
      • No support for MKS activation
    • Manually activate each time
      • Gonna spend a lot of time on the phone Win10 ESD electronic order drive imaging and activation :(
      • Win10 has no grace period so machines are crippled w/o activation
    Anyone have a thought or suggestions? I'm hoping I missed something.

Thanks

wishihad, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Win10 ESD electronic order drive imaging and activation - Similar Threads - Win10 ESD electronic

2. No ESD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No ESD: Just downloaded Microsoft Windows 11 but their is no ESD with the download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-esd/8c796f84-4c63-464d-9908-406c3b6e554c
  3. No ESD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No ESD: Just downloaded Microsoft Windows 11 but their is no ESD with the download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-esd/8c796f84-4c63-464d-9908-406c3b6e554c
  4. ESD Folder in C: Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ESD Folder in C: Drive: Hey there, I've recently reinstalled windows 10 using windows media creation tool and after that I've found a folder named 'ESD' in my C: Drive. So what is it and can I delete it?...
  5. Drive Order Recommendations?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drive Order Recommendations?: Hi--New to this forum and I have a question: I just bought 2 Samsung 1-terabyte SSDs for my PC using Win 10 64bit/Pro. Already had an installed 2-TB HDD, and I added an older 500GB HDD because I had a spare slot, maybe for photo archives or something. Everything works, all...
  6. Win10 Image Restore - Will only C Drive be overwritten?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Win10 Image Restore - Will only C Drive be overwritten?: So, I'm going to update my other laptop to Win 10 Pro and then try creating a Win10 restore partition etc following the tutorial by Kari, but I have a question relating to my dropbox data which is currently on the C drive partition. Presumably if I leave it on the C drive I...
  7. Hard Drive order

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Drive order: Hi, I purchased a PC that had a PRIME B250-PLUS motherboard fitted, running windows 10 home. It had a DVD drive and a Hard drive fitted. I recently fitted three more hard drives in what I thought was the correct order for the SATA sockets as shown on the board PDF. The C...
  8. WIN10 activation of deployed image (Multiple PCs)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WIN10 activation of deployed image (Multiple PCs): Hello tenforums! After spending some 60 hours I taught myself how to image a hard disk, and spread it over the network using a switch and a master computer. My setup: 1 master PC with win10 image 1 switch 1 router with TFTP/DHCP 23 receiving PCs Clonezilla DRBL software...
  9. Create a wim or esd file with no volume image

in Windows 10 Support
    Create a wim or esd file with no volume image: [img] Hi Using Windows ADK 10 v1511, it is possible to create a wim or esd file with no volume image so that I can add them later? Thanks Bye 42214
  10. Capture or append an image in a file esd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Capture or append an image in a file esd: Hi Using Windows 10 ADK v1511, how do I capture an image directly by saving it in an esd file? Also, how do I add an image volume, to an esd file? Thanks Bye 42464