Windows 10: Win10 Excel 365 - no favorites? Shortcuts?

Discus and support Win10 Excel 365 - no favorites? Shortcuts? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; In Excel 2010 (and Win7 File Explorer) we were able to have Favorites(shortcuts) which we could rename. Now , in Win10 with Office 365 we have Quick... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Chrstiekp926, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Win10 Excel 365 - no favorites? Shortcuts?

In Excel 2010 (and Win7 File Explorer) we were able to have Favorites(shortcuts) which we could rename. Now , in Win10 with Office 365 we have Quick Access files which are merely pinned links to directories. The issue becomes when your file hierarchy is regularly filed by Year. I now have three 2019's in my quick access rather than the actual subject of those directories.

Does anyone have a solution to creating shortcuts to directories like that without filling my desktop with icons?

Thank you. (be gentle..this is my first post)

Christie

:)

Chrstiekp926, Jun 26, 2019

2. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Unable to copy cells in excel (office 365) on WP8

I am unable to copy the cells in excel (office 365) on WP8, please suggests.

R PUSPALAK, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Win10 Excel 365 - no favorites? Shortcuts?

Decktop Shortcuts to Excel files don't work since Windows update

Hi,

An outdated Office program is one of the possible reasons why you’re unable to open desktop shortcut Excel files. Since you’ve updated your Windows operating system, we suggest that you install an Office update as well. This is for us to further isolate
    the concern. To do so, open Word > File >
    Account
    > under Product information > choose Update Options >
    Update Now. Once the update is finished, check if the issue persists.

In the event that it doesn’t work, we recommend setting up Excel as your default program on your computer. You may refer to the steps below:

• Right-click the desktop shortcuts Excel files, then select Properties
    • In the Opens with section, click Change and choose
      Excel 2013
      . Once it’s done, check if the issue was resolved.

Let us know the result of your troubleshooting.

Genevieve Cri, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Win10 Excel 365 - no favorites? Shortcuts?

1. Win10 Excel 365 - no favorites? Shortcuts? - Similar Threads - Win10 Excel 365

2. Excel shortcut commands

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel shortcut commands: I have a shortcut to start a new Excel file from a template. How can I make the shortcut start a new file in a specific location and saved it with a new name with the format FILENAME TODAY'SDATE. xls?...
  3. Excel shortcut commands

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel shortcut commands: I have a shortcut to start a new Excel file from a template. How can I make the shortcut start a new file in a specific location and saved it with a new name with the format FILENAME TODAY'SDATE. xls?...
  4. Excel 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel 365: I am trying to load excel programs. I get the error about a dialog box is open. then the program opens every excel file I have. confused https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-365/29e5e9ab-48ab-4325-842b-71b976a37946"
  5. MS Office 365 eXCEL

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Office 365 eXCEL: Two problems: One- In Excel, keep getting "we're sorry but excel has run into an error that is preventing it from working........" This error is extremely irritating as I have to reenter data everytime MS decides to "prevent it from working" and when you deal with the...
  6. Shortcut to Excel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut to Excel: Hi, in Windows 10, am unable to create desktop shortcuts to Excel, Word, etc. without first clicking the Office Icon. (I subscribe to Office 365 Personal.) Prior to a reinstallation of Windows, I was able to. Can anyone advise how to create those direct links? Thank....
  7. Excel, Office 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel, Office 365: Hello, I am having puting 11-20 into a cell. It converts it to date format, Nov-20, and when I change the format to General it converts it to 44136. Same thing happens when I use the Number format. Only seems to be for this data, i.e. 11-20. Any ideas? Thanks....
  8. Excel and word 365 not printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Excel and word 365 not printing: Hi, I have a strange issue where only certain Office 365 products will not print to a network printer. Other applications (ie Chrome, PDF, MS Powerpoint, Word) will print with no issues. The issue happens with Excel 365, Outlook 365. I can see the job going to the...
  9. EXCEL 365 Options-General

in Microsoft Office and 365
    EXCEL 365 Options-General: [img] There is a placeholder for "username" under the heading "Personalize Your Copyof Microsoft Office". The default entry is/has been my Windows login name. This entry appears in the comments, or notes, added to the spreadsheet. I am looking for a method to prevent this...
  10. Registry location Shortcuts in Favorites Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Registry location Shortcuts in Favorites Bar: Does anybody know the Registry location Shortcuts in Favorites Bar? Not favorites but favorites bar. Thank you. 140800