Windows 10: WIn10 failed to boot to Windows login page

Discus and support WIn10 failed to boot to Windows login page in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi All, My Windows 10 desktop failed to boot up to Windows Login page. It just went into Win 10 logo and stays there. Tried may workaround but not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Fazil_Wood, Dec 11, 2019.

1. WIn10 failed to boot to Windows login page

hi All,

My Windows 10 desktop failed to boot up to Windows Login page.

It just went into Win 10 logo and stays there.

Tried may workaround but not succeeded.

Try to mount the harddisk to a card reader, but it won' t be bale to detect

:)

Fazil_Wood, Dec 11, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 11, 2019
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

WIn10 failed to boot to Windows login page

Can Not Login to Windows 10 after Cleaqn Boot

Thank you for your reply.

A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This will not affect the performance of your computer. Since you can't even boot your computer in safe mode, we suggest performing a System Restore to get your
    computer back to its previous state. To do so, please follow the steps below:

• From the lock screen, click the Power icon.
    • While pressing the Shift key, click Restart to boot your computer to the
      Windows Recovery Environment screen.
    • Under Choose an option, select Troubleshoot.
    • Under Troubleshoot, select Advanced options.
    • Under Advanced options, select System Restore.
    • Follow the instructions.
    • Choose a restore point to get your computer back to its previous states.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

WIn10 failed to boot to Windows login page

1. WIn10 failed to boot to Windows login page - Similar Threads - WIn10 failed boot

2. Windows 10 - Getting to Troubleshoot page before Login page

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Getting to Troubleshoot page before Login page: Dear Windows 10 Support experts, Thank you for reading this email. Is there a way to get to the Troubleshoot page before reaching the Login page? My computer is experiencing an issue that when reaching the Login page, before I could click on the Power/Restart button, the...
  3. Win10 died on dual boot system, reset fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 died on dual boot system, reset fails: I have my HP Pavilion laptop configured as a dual boot system with Windows 10 and Kubuntu Linux. It had been working fine for several months. But something went wrong during a Win10 update, and now Win10 won't run at all. (Kubuntu is fine.) When it starts it finds errors,...
  4. Win10 cant login / Safe boot unavailable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win10 cant login / Safe boot unavailable: Hi, I’ve had plenty of experience with weird Windows problems and I am usually able to solve them by myself. This however is beyond my understanding and I could really use some help trying to figure this one out. Win 10 Pro x64 1. My computer ran out of HDD space...
  5. WIndow 10 Login Fail

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    WIndow 10 Login Fail: Login to long established PC using Correct password is not allowed and is connected then to a temporary profile. With suggestion that password has been changed. But go to a browser and can successfully login to Microsoft account using the same email and password...
  6. WIN10 failed installation: USB will not boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIN10 failed installation: USB will not boot: WIN10 failed installation: USB will not boot and start goes to a corrupted Win 10 installation. Access to change PC bios and UEFI settings not available. Dave M helped earlier,...
  7. Lockscreen flikers while boot at login page??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen flikers while boot at login page??: Hai I had issue with my windows 10 dell laptop, It flickers continuously at the login page, can you see the attachment for more details?? 43936
  8. Lock screen flashing while booting login page??

Lock screen flashing while booting login page??: Hai My windows 10 lockscreen had flashing at boot up login i troubleshoot but it will not be fixed Can you find attached file? How it can be solved??? 43990
  9. Login to home page

in Browsers and Email
    Login to home page: Ok trying to finish setup on this newer computer. I am running win 10. Here is the question. I turn the computer on and it comes on to desktop. I am using Goggle Chrome as the browser. The problem is it opens to the last page viewed instead of my home page Yahoo. the last...
  10. change login page

change login page: Greetings How can I change the page where I insert my password? (the first page I see when windows 10 starts, I think it is called the login page) thanks 56213