Windows 10: win10 family 64bits - Impossibility to install videocard driver and videocard model undetected

Discus and support win10 family 64bits - Impossibility to install videocard driver and videocard model undetected in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HiI had a working machine 3 days back, but I had to format and reinstall windows alongside an other OS.It is not the first attempt and it always worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NameIsDisplayed, May 17, 2022.

1. win10 family 64bits - Impossibility to install videocard driver and videocard model undetected

HiI had a working machine 3 days back, but I had to format and reinstall windows alongside an other OS.It is not the first attempt and it always worked just fine in the past.For an unknow reason, my videocard model isn't detected by windows and I can't install the proprietary driver from Asus, and get a this version of DHC driver can't be installed because my windows version is incompatible, or something like that...Neither from Nvidia and get the message: this Nvidia graphic driver isn't compatible for this windows versionIn both cases I downloaded the windows 10 64bits version.I just did a b

:)

NameIsDisplayed, May 17, 2022

2. Unable switch videocards

Hello,

I have problem, after install windows 10, my MSI monoblock AG2712A stop switching videocards between intel 4000 and AMD R9 M290X/8970M, and I can't play any game anymore. New drivers, delete all drivers, search google, didn't help at all.

VasiliyDubkov, May 17, 2022
  3. JonnyTC Win User
    About Windows 10 15063.726 Nvidia videocard and Intel videocard problem

Today when I play Rainbow6 i found out this BUG

The system sometimes can not deceted the Nvidia videocard and use the Intel video

only rebot system can solve this bug

I had been set Independent graphics priority,but no use

sometimes still have this problem

find it and solve it

thx

JonnyTC, May 17, 2022
  4. win10 family 64bits - Impossibility to install videocard driver and videocard model undetected

Problem with videocard driver for ASUS HD7850-DC2-2GD5-V2

I have had problem with my videocard ASUS HD7850-DC2-2GD5-V2 after installing latest Windows insider version . When 14379 been installed, I have seen a lack of fps in 3D games (3-5 fps insted of 53-60 fps). I removed all ati programs with amd clean uninstall
    utility help. Then new drivers were installed with windows update and trouble persisted. After that I repeated removing ati programs and then I installed newest drivers from ati site. Problem has stayed. Please,help me to solve this problem.

Alexander Bogorad, May 17, 2022
Thema:

win10 family 64bits - Impossibility to install videocard driver and videocard model undetected

1. win10 family 64bits - Impossibility to install videocard driver and videocard model undetected - Similar Threads - win10 family 64bits

2. Whea Uncorrectable error on Surface Book 1 using videocard base

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whea Uncorrectable error on Surface Book 1 using videocard base: Hello!I've been having a hell of a time in the past 4 or so weeks, as ever so often sometimes multiple time a day, or in quick succesion my surface book throws a WHEA uncorrectable error and reboots.I'm using an I7 6600U sufrace book with two bases, a fully battery one for...
  3. Whea Uncorrectable error on Surface Book 1 using videocard base

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whea Uncorrectable error on Surface Book 1 using videocard base: Hello!I've been having a hell of a time in the past 4 or so weeks, as ever so often sometimes multiple time a day, or in quick succesion my surface book throws a WHEA uncorrectable error and reboots.I'm using an I7 6600U sufrace book with two bases, a fully battery one for...
  4. Whea Uncorrectable error on Surface Book 1 using videocard base

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. win10 family 64bits - Impossibility to install videocard driver and videocard model undetected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    win10 family 64bits - Impossibility to install videocard driver and videocard model undetected: HiI had a working machine 3 days back, but I had to format and reinstall windows alongside an other OS.It is not the first attempt and it always worked just fine in the past.For an unknow reason, my videocard model isn't detected by windows and I can't install the proprietary...
  6. win10 family 64bits - Impossibility to install videocard driver and videocard model undetected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win10 family 64bits - Impossibility to install videocard driver and videocard model undetected: HiI had a working machine 3 days back, but I had to format and reinstall windows alongside an other OS.It is not the first attempt and it always worked just fine in the past.For an unknow reason, my videocard model isn't detected by windows and I can't install the proprietary...
  7. Want to change videocard ID and networkcard ID in Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to change videocard ID and networkcard ID in Hyper-V: Hi,I am using clone OS to create multiple Hyper-V machines for Windows Server due to which videocard ID and networkcard ID is remain same, I tried Sysprep but its not doing the job as needed.Because of this my one of the softwares is not working as it need videocard ID and...
  8. Want to change videocard ID and networkcard ID in Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want to change videocard ID and networkcard ID in Hyper-V: Hi,I am using clone OS to create multiple Hyper-V machines for Windows Server due to which videocard ID and networkcard ID is remain same, I tried Sysprep but its not doing the job as needed.Because of this my one of the softwares is not working as it need videocard ID and...
  9. A question about installing a new videocard.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    A question about installing a new videocard.: Hi there, I ordered a geforce 1070 to replace my old 970, now I have a question. Do I install the software it came with first, then update the driver with the nvidia one after? Of course i'll uninstall the 970's driver before I put the new card in. The card I am getting has a...
  10. Can i change videocard in win10 without having to reactivate license?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can i change videocard in win10 without having to reactivate license?: Can i change videocard in win10 without having to reactivate license? Some people say i wont lose my license and some people say i might. I would like to have a real answer so i can prepare myself what i have to do when i start changin my GPU 72256