Windows 10: Win10 Freezes during install

Discus and support Win10 Freezes during install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; New build. Install of Win10 the first time went through and worked for 3 months then crashed continously. Formatted drive and reinstalled Win10 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DW_ON, Feb 25, 2021.

1. DW_ON Win User

Win10 Freezes during install

New build. Install of Win10 the first time went through and worked for 3 months then crashed continously.

Formatted drive and reinstalled Win10 and seconds after signing in the system would just freeze.

New hard drive try loading Win10 freezes during installation.

Have run and even installed Linux Mint with no issues not duel boot - separate installs to see if it was windows or the computer

gigabyte b450m ds3h rev. 1 - updated bios to latest 2021 - AMD Ryzen 3 3100 4-Core, 8-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler - onboard video or card seems to make no difference

I am just fine with Linux but my kids want windows, can anything be done?

Thanks

:)

DW_ON, Feb 25, 2021
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Feb 25, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Win10 Freezes during install

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Win10 Freezes during install

1. Win10 Freezes during install - Similar Threads - Win10 Freezes during

2. Probem during win10 installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Probem during win10 installation: [ATTACH] Hello everyone, I was installing windows10 on my computer, at the beginning everything was fine, language choice, keyboard, wifi, outlook, cortana.. But suddenly the screen flickers and turns grey. Here is a video of what happened. Have you any ideas? Thank...
  3. Windows Installer freezing during install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installer freezing during install: Hey all. Recently built a new pc and having some issues with installing windows. The windows installer freezes at various stages after I boot to it. Sometimes it freezes at the language select, sometimes on the “install now” page sometimes while I enter the key, and sometimes...
  4. Windows Installer freezing during install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Installer freezing during install: Hey all. Recently built a new pc and having some issues with installing windows. The windows installer freezes at various stages after I boot to it. Sometimes it freezes at the language select, sometimes on the “install now” page sometimes while I enter the key, and sometimes...
  5. Windows Installer freezing during install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Laptop freeze during installation

Laptop freeze during installation: I have been experiencing some difficulties with my laptop eluktronics p650hp freezing randomly, especially when typing, so I decided to restore the Windows without losing my files. During the process of installation though, at 9% the system froze, and it's been that way for...
  7. Laptop freeze during installation

Laptop freeze during installation: I have been experiencing some difficulties with my laptop eluktronics p650hp freezing randomly, especially when typing, so I decided to restore the Windows without losing my files. During the process of installation though, at 9% the system froze, and it's been that way for...
  8. Windows freezes during installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezes during installation: What things can prevent a OEM PC from installing windows and freezes it on windows logo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-freezes-during-installation/5caf88b2-5d03-49d3-a9d1-dbdb67d265ec
  9. Windows freezes during installation

Windows freezes during installation: What things can prevent a OEM PC from installing windows and freezes it on windows logo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-freezes-during-installation/5caf88b2-5d03-49d3-a9d1-dbdb67d265ec
  10. Windows freezes during installation