Windows 10: WIN10 Freezes?

Discus and support WIN10 Freezes? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Has anyone else experienced Windows 10 freezing after refreshing the background, or just switching applications? It doesn’t happen all the time, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AZTRaphael, Dec 26, 2020.

1. WIN10 Freezes?

Has anyone else experienced Windows 10 freezing after refreshing the background, or just switching applications? It doesn’t happen all the time, but when I refresh the background or try to open up Radeon settings sometimes it leaves the lettering there stuck. I can still close applications though even when they are frozen. Then when I try to shut down my PC, every application closes but it won’t continue with the shut down process. I have to force shut down using the panel button. It is something to do with RAM? Drivers? If i’m listening to music while it happens, the music just keeps repeating on a loop.

submitted by /u/AZTRaphael
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AZTRaphael, Dec 26, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Dec 26, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

WIN10 Freezes?

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

WIN10 Freezes?

1. WIN10 Freezes? - Similar Threads - WIN10 Freezes

2. Display Adapter driver keeps crashing, freezing Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Adapter driver keeps crashing, freezing Win10: Hello! I've had this issue since September, but it's gotten worse/more frequent in the last weeks.My laptop is a Lenovo ThinkPad E595. Here's the specs:AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2.10 GHz32GB RAM 16 installed last year as extraWindows 10 Pro 22H2 OS...
  3. Display Adapter driver keeps crashing, freezing Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display Adapter driver keeps crashing, freezing Win10: Hello! I've had this issue since September, but it's gotten worse/more frequent in the last weeks.My laptop is a Lenovo ThinkPad E595. Here's the specs:AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2.10 GHz32GB RAM 16 installed last year as extraWindows 10 Pro 22H2 OS...
  4. Display Adapter driver keeps crashing, freezing Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise

Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise: hi, i got an old laptop running win 10 with intel i3-5005U which still use hdd. sometimes when playing games the laptop freeze with a glitched little square patch of screen about 5x5 cm and buzzing noise like a looping sound from the last moment before it freeze that require...
  6. Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise: hi, i got an old laptop running win 10 with intel i3-5005U which still use hdd. sometimes when playing games the laptop freeze with a glitched little square patch of screen about 5x5 cm and buzzing noise like a looping sound from the last moment before it freeze that require...
  7. Win10 Laptop freeze with glitched patch of screen and buzzing noise

8. My win10 somehow freeze after network reset, but still load into the desktop and everything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My win10 somehow freeze after network reset, but still load into the desktop and everything...: Sol, since few days ago my laptop somehow would lose connection and when i try to find anything on the internet it would say DNS not responding. And i did find how to fix those with network reset, but unfortunately its not like a permanent fix and the problem would occur...
  9. My win10 somehow freeze after network reset, but still load into the desktop and everything...

My win10 somehow freeze after network reset, but still load into the desktop and everything...: Sol, since few days ago my laptop somehow would lose connection and when i try to find anything on the internet it would say DNS not responding. And i did find how to fix those with network reset, but unfortunately its not like a permanent fix and the problem would occur...
  10. My win10 somehow freeze after network reset, but still load into the desktop and everything...