Windows 10: Win10 freezing after update

Discus and support Win10 freezing after update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After yesterday's update, my computer is acting very strangely. After a few hours of usage, my taskbar is non-responsive, the mouse cursor is working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Andrej449, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Andrej449 Win User

Win10 freezing after update

After yesterday's update, my computer is acting very strangely. After a few hours of usage, my taskbar is non-responsive, the mouse cursor is working but left and right-click is not working and my Bluetooth keyboard is completely disabled. I cannot open anything, including Task Manager. Every time I am forced to restart the computer. Does anybody else have this problem? Thanks.

Win10 freezing after update a38fd74d-c76e-4571-82a1-d9b33f01e591?upload=true.jpg

:)

Andrej449, Oct 16, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Toothless Win User

Win10 updates

Which Windows updates in 8.1 where the gateway to installing Win10? I've ALWAYS had update as a "check but let me decide" basis however I woke up to this.

Win10 freezing after update [​IMG]

With a bunch more (even AMD 7900 drivers, like wtf)

I'm trying to avoid the Win10 shitfest but good lord what has Microsoft done.

Toothless, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Win10 freezing after update - Similar Threads - Win10 freezing update

2. WIN10 system freeze after certain with audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN10 system freeze after certain with audio: System WIN10 latest update, AMD Ryzen 5 1400, video RX570, 16 GB RAM. All drivers video, sound, BIOS latest update.The system freezes after a certain time operating sound. This depends on the programme used but with more or less previsible timing, eg. TV streaming after about...
  3. WIN10 system freeze after certain with audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN10 system freeze after certain with audio: System WIN10 latest update, AMD Ryzen 5 1400, video RX570, 16 GB RAM. All drivers video, sound, BIOS latest update.The system freezes after a certain time operating sound. This depends on the programme used but with more or less previsible timing, eg. TV streaming after about...
  4. WIN10 Freezes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WIN10 Freezes?: Has anyone else experienced Windows 10 freezing after refreshing the background, or just switching applications? It doesn’t happen all the time, but when I refresh the background or try to open up Radeon settings sometimes it leaves the lettering there stuck. I can still...
  5. Laptop began to freeze after win10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop began to freeze after win10 update: Hello My laptop began to freeze after win10 update. I tried to use restore point, resetting to default, reinstalled win10. But after one of update laptop began to freeze again with this error: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch...
  6. laptop freezing and restarting after win10 update

in Windows 10 Support
    laptop freezing and restarting after win10 update: Hi,my granddaughter called me and said she updated the win 10 update but now her laptop keeps freezing and restarting ,Its a Acer aspire e15 . Any help please 125230
  7. Win10 freezes on EVERY update

Win10 freezes on EVERY update: Hi All I've just reinstalled win10 to resolve numerous issues, one of them being every time windows updates itself or apps, it freezes on rebooting into the desktop. Hard resetting the machine and it reboots just fine every time so far. After clean install, it's just the...
  8. Hard-freeze after Win10 upgrade

Hard-freeze after Win10 upgrade: Hi all, You were all so helpful in getting me through my last Win10 experience that I decided to give it another go *Smile I just finished upgrading my kids' PC from Win7 to Win10, and since the upgrade the system has been hard-freezing -- no responsiveness from mouse...
  9. Experiencing permanent freezes/lock-ups after 16.12.2 update | Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Experiencing permanent freezes/lock-ups after 16.12.2 update | Win10: Hey guys, after my Radeon Center repeatedly asked me to upgrade to the current driver version 16.12.2, which I already had installed as seen in the Radeon Center upgrade section (?), I decided to uninstall all AMD entries featured at the Windows 10 program summary and...
  10. (win10, anniversary update) taskbar freezes

in Windows 10 Support
    (win10, anniversary update) taskbar freezes: sometimes the task bar freezes. i cannot open or close any program using the task bar icons. i cannot access the task manager by right-clicking on the task bar. open programs continue to run all right. i uninstalled the last two programs that i installed before the problem....